Welcome to 2018! | An Astrology Forecast by Neptune's Magic (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

Welcome to 2018! | An Astrology Forecast by Neptune's Magic
Welcome to 2018!

And today is the big full moon.

I am never sure whether to wish people a happy Full moon or not, as sometimes they are happy, but sometimes they definitely are not but they always bring everything to a definite and cathartic peak, so we can see what has been lurking, whether its an emotional matter or physical, as health issues do seem to come out more at a full moon for many people, especially those that have the sun/moon signs strong in their life pattern such as in this case Capricorns and Cancerians, and with this one it's mainly all about parents, especially mothers, families, children and females relations, but also about the general public as Cancer rules the people.

So this is why I was a bit careful about where I spent new year and who I was with this year....
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks for the reading - very uplifting. I've been trying to verbalize how I feel - as if there is a wonderful surprise party, but no else knows about it, yet.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have not fully decided how I feel about full moons, as some seem to be crazy, others not at all. Still, I am a bit more careful of feelings and decisions around that time.
And, yes, despite lots of craziness around, my feeling continues to be uplifted, and increasingly grounded (which is a relief!)

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I have not fully decided how I feel about full moons, as some seem to be crazy, others not at all. Still, I am a bit more careful of feelings and decisions around that time.
And, yes, despite lots of craziness around, my feeling continues to be uplifted, and increasingly grounded (which is a relief!)
My understanding is that they impact each of us based on our astrological makeup — when and where we were born. Some will be stronger, some won't be. Somewhere someone will have a strong one, somewhere else another person won't. And as to the details of what they are about, that can be calculated with astrology calculations, based on the persons makeup.

It's very similar to how an astrologer can tell the future for a person, based on the positioning of the planetary bodies, and other aspects, as well as how they can determine a persons personality, destiny and so on.

This is why it can be hard to do a scientific study on a full moon if they are observing multiple people who are born at different times and different places. If they did a controlled study of folk born in the same place, and then folk born on the same day and year, then that would make a big difference, and if they narrowed it down to the same town, and same day and year, then that would be really interesting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)