Weather Manipulation Advocated in an Old 1959 Walt Disney Educational Film (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
eyes in outer space walt disney.jpg

Way back in 1959, a Walt Disney educational film came out advocating drones, weather control, cloud seeding, climate modification, storm steering and wireless electromagnetic manipulation of the atmosphere. While folk have become privy of this in recent years, it’s interesting how far back this was discussed publicly.

For those wanting to skip ahead, it gets real interesting at about the 16:30 mark.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Good heavens - this was a big production - reminded me of the movie, Tomorrowland. Just like in that movie, we are left here with a mess instead of a bright future.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Good heavens - this was a big production - reminded me of the movie, Tomorrowland. Just like in that movie, we are left here with a mess instead of a bright future.
Hmmm. I thought the ending in the "Tomorrowland" movie was a bright one? There were two timelines apparently going--one where mankind had what amounted to a "New Earth" (or Tomorrowland), where people were technologically and evolutionarily (is that a word?) advanced, and the other (our present world) that was apparently ignorant of the "New Earth"/Tomorrowland reality. As I interpreted the end of the movie, the folks in the "current" (less advanced reality) would be assisted in turning things around by those of the "New Earth" or allowed to migrate to the "New Earth"/Tomorrowland once they had become more evolved themselves.

I saw this movie as a generally positive one with fascinating parallels to what's really going on with our current shift of consciousness.

Hmmm. Guess I'll just have to watch the movie again and see if I need to rethink things!!!

:D

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tomorrowland started with the promise of a bright future with all kinds of ways to improve our lives. I saw it as a parallel world that intended to share all the wonders with us. Then things fell apart, and earth started into a major decline with destruction imminent.

I recall all sorts of programs in the 50s with ideas about the future - kitchens, cars, etc. However, not so many have materialized. This is what I meant in my comment.

In the end of the movie, people were able to cross between the worlds through a portal, and the earth was saved by its own people armed with new knowledge. So, this is the part that has not quite happened. Yet.........

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
All energy (which includes all force) is a double-edged sword, as it may be bent towards either side of duality. The intentions portrayed seek to benefit humanity and hold back danger, but, due to the times in which the film was made, I don't think it took enough regard of interdependence, a modern concept. Only a pure, expanded consciousness directed by higher heart could manipulate energies on that scale and not cause harm somewhere. I know our hearts are expanding - yet, it feels like a race to reach that plane of consciousness before the robot age matures and starts micro-managing.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I know our hearts are expanding - yet, it feels like a race to reach that plane of consciousness before the robot age matures and starts micro-managing.
Perfect description - micro managing AKA the "nanny state".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)