waybeyondfedup - Discussion Forums - General Message Boards (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
https://www.discussionforums.com/index.php?/profile/82-waybeyondfedup/

11.5.18 5/11/18

Dear Whomever this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back here yet again because I finally found what I have been looking for. With even one more to add. Especially, the amount of the time it took me to found. In which again I am not giving any promises as to how long I stay, but hoping it is going to be on the more side of it. Especially, regarding this particular subject/s. In which I usually stay away from.

@jessicaabruno @jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup waybeyondfedup @discussionfrms @discussionforums #jessicaabruno #jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup waybeyondfedup #discussion #discussionfrms #frms #discussionforums #forums #general #message #messageboards #boards

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I took a look around and found this board to be similar to ours, here. There are threads here about what people are reading, poems, etc. One, Share Your Cover, is about what books people are reading. https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/what-are-you-reading-share-your-cover.2702/

I post a lot of items - some get attention and a good conversation and others do not. At first I felt a little sad, but kept on with posts about things I experience or find interesting. (I loved the one about tree tents. It did not get a lot of attention, but I was happy with it.)

I recall one of your posts about coffee machines that got a great conversation going about coffee. So, I think it comes down to just putting your ideas out there and seeing what happens.

Reactions: waybeyondfedup
I took a look around and found this board to be similar to ours, here. There are threads here about what people are reading, poems, etc. One, Share Your Cover, is about what books people are reading. https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/what-are-you-reading-share-your-cover.2702/

I post a lot of items - some get attention and a good conversation and others do not. At first I felt a little sad, but kept on with posts about things I experience or find interesting. (I loved the one about tree tents. It did not get a lot of attention, but I was happy with it.)

I recall one of your posts about coffee machines that got a great conversation going about coffee. So, I think it comes down to just putting your ideas out there and seeing what happens.
Linda ,

Yeah, I'm aware of it/that. Expect thats doesn't require any donations to support it.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The idea of donations is an interesting topic and looking at the concept leads us to the idea of energy exchange. We each have the opportunity to select where we wish to place our energies. We can choose places, organizations, and people that are doing the things we feel are important. We can contribute to the success through our actions, words, or money.

I want to contribute here because I believe in what we are doing. I've come to care deeply for so many people, and although we've never met, I count them as my friends.

There is no pressure to contribute in any way to this Forum. If you have extra funds and want to share them, then great. Many people offer support in other ways such as ideas, humor, consolation, and so on. Others, browse through the boards and read items of interest. We have contributors who freely share their wisdom and knowledge. Quite frankly, I'm in awe of the people on this Forum. I've benefitted from their insights and hope I've helped others, as well.

Bottom line - this is a place where gifts are freely shared from humor to support. It is a place of positive, uplifting thoughts and energy. Each person has the opportunity to bring their best to the table.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)