Want to Help Reduce Water Pollution? Here's How... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
transients.info submitted a new article.

Want to Help Reduce Water Pollution? Here's How...
By John Hawthorne

“If I don't drink water, I’m going to die.” - desperate Puerto Rican trying to survive.

The fact of the matter is that we can’t live off of beer and energy drinks. H2O is a precious commodity, we simply can’t overlook, period. And, like all commodities - and their value - it might have an expiration date.

Pollution, global warming, overpopulation, collapsing ecosystems, el Niño weather system, the Great Pacific Garbage Patch , and hundreds of other threats taking a crowbar to our water supply’s knees.

The big looming global catastrophe isn’t an errant Asteroid or the rise of Artificial...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Great article!

I also like to work with water energetically, as Dr. Masaru Emoto's work suggests is helpful. I "energize" any water I consume with my intentions and gratitude. Interestingly enough, Dolores Cannon also recommended this practice in several of her books. Whenever I shower, wash my hands, etc., I express my intention (quietly to myself or silently in thought if others are around) that the water will be loved, purified, and appreciated through its use. I also envision the ripples of that positive energy and intention flowing into everything that the water touches.

I know it sounds more than a bit crazy to someone who doesn't understand or believe in our multi-dimensional, energetic, and spiritual nature, but I can't help but feel it has a positive effect on the water at some level.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Plastic does really seem worthy of an evil cartoon character!
It has, after all, effectively formed its own country out there in the Pacific!

Thanks for the reminders.
And a shout out to nontoxic products, actions and ways of thinking. From essential oils to reused cloth bags, I salute you all:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)