Waking up to being a Walkin (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
Before I share, I want to say that this is really like a 'coming out of the closet' experience for me. It makes me vulnerable and uncomfortable specially since I haven't completely integrated the concept yet. Irrespective of that I share this today as I've felt guided to do so. First it would help to know my awakening has been abrupt and rapid coming about sometime in end of 2015.

Earlier this year, in May I woke up and had this experience of not recognizing the person in the mirror. It was the same face I'd been seeing but I felt like the soul was different. After a few days, this idea came to me as I looked at the mirror that another soul has taken my place and taken my memories. As if there was a soul swap as the previous soul could not handle it any longer and so someone else had agreed to take here place. I didn't know what this meant as I had never consciously known about any such thing.

Accompanied with that were astral dreams and visions of beings and different dimension and messages about seeing things different. I also felt detached from life, my kids, everything that mattered to me. I didn't relate to this person. It was like I missed someone I knew and I wanted to go back. Over time that feeling went away. Then I heard about what Dolores Cannon calls imprinting and reading that helped me relax as that happens before we incarnate so I thought that was just depression.

Then recently I head the word walkin and felt really called to learn about it. I usually don't bother learning about topics through external sources unless they pertain to my situation. Then I heard this Video posted by my friend and mentor about her walkin experience. I didn't realize until the end of the day but it triggered something in me. I felt so ungrounded all day, had this sudden burst of wisdom that I didn't remember knowing and also flooding of memories. Later as I journaled at night I realized how I could be one as I intuitively knew a lot about the process as I was watching the video. Weeks later now I feel pretty established in the idea that I could be one. I am still only exploring how it effects anything though. I feel like I kept all memories and experience but I also feel like this family (my kids and husband) are my birth family as well as the one I participated in choosing later. There are so many more things that confirm the process.

As a final thing I would say, I don't know how it makes a difference whether you were born in this body or came into it later as once the memories are planted it feels the same. It only gives a certain advantage of bringing about the shift as you come with a stronger intention of what needs to be done. I also feel like there are many walkin among us specially the once who just suddenly woke up.

I did it, I shared it :)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am curious about the process. Do others notice? If you have pets, how do they react? Do you know when the transition took place, and how long was the period between the transition and awareness of it?

Thanks for sharing this story; it is a topic that fascinates me.

Reactions: Stargazer and Brian

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Dolores Cannon says that a near death experience is needed for the swap to take place. Not that I believe in that, I am just pointing it out.

Well, if the previous soul decided it was time to leave, I think it made the right choice :).

According to Teal Swan, the 3 components of an incarnate would be a soul, an ego, and a body. Maybe you can experience firsthand how important the ego is :)

I would suspect the walk-in to be a member of your soul or star family, so probably you are not a dramatically different person after the swap.

Reactions: Pod and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hey Pooja......I am a walk in. I walked in on October 2nd 1990. Of course I did not know what had happened, and it was 10 years before I was told and it was confirmed by my Chiron teacher Trevor Creed. Chiron healing was the only healing discipline at that time that formally recognised walk ins. The 15th level of the etheric is missing if you are a walk in!

For me, there is no vestige left of my previous life, such was the difference between this soul aspect and the previous one.

My walk in was characterised by a brilliant light that filled me and the room I was in and a knowing I was beloved of God and nothing could change that. For days I was filled with an energy. My hair stood out, I glowed!

I believe the soul aspect that walked in is just another aspect of my Higher Self. As a result of the walk in experience, I conducted a 5 year campaign that helped many, many women.

As we integrate with our Higher Selves, I believe that walk ins will not be so drastic!

It does not matter what ANYONE says about walk ins. It is YOUR experience, and you make the rules. There are too many experts out there. It is your walk in. .

Sending you love

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thnk you for sharing your experience. You are not the only one to be a walk-in. In fact, my neighbor is one. His is different bc it happened when he was a toddler & he did die & come back, yet he still feels that disconnect w his physical family.

OP
Solnarehyah

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
I am curious about the process. Do others notice? If you have pets, how do they react? Do you know when the transition took place, and how long was the period between the transition and awareness of it?

Thanks for sharing this story; it is a topic that fascinates me.
T

Linda- I really do feel like my 18 month noticed at I was having those confusing times, specially at night. He would literally wake up and look at me as if looking at a ghost and run to daddy. It happened in phases a few times, I told myself maybe it is daddy phase but it was pretty unusual. Both my kids were choosing daddy over me. The little one is very sensitive and empathic. This is what I felt, can't confirm anything.

I felt like it was over a period of time. I would feel different during the day and then everything would change over night. I am not completely sure when it happened, only that I became aware of it within months of my awakening and my second Qhht session.

You are welcome. I am glad I did.

Reactions: Brian and Anaeika
OP
Solnarehyah

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
Dolores Cannon says that a near death experience is needed for the swap to take place. Not that I believe in that, I am just pointing it out.

Well, if the previous soul decided it was time to leave, I think it made the right choice :).

According to Teal Swan, the 3 components of an incarnate would be a soul, an ego, and a body. Maybe you can experience firsthand how important the ego is :)

I would suspect the walk-in to be a member of your soul or star family, so probably you are not a dramatically different person after the swap.
Hhmm! All I know is I had no idea of the term or concept in conscious life and suddenly I felt like I knew it. I thought I was imagining thing, pretty good sci-fi stuff ;)

I don't know about right choice or not as how does the emotions and physicaly attachment to the family play out in that situation.

Maybe I can experience that. I not even at a place where I completely understand all that so I don't know when that would be.

You know this makes absolute sense for the soul to be one of my higher versions as they are connected. Thank-you Slayer for that insight.

OP
Solnarehyah

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
Hey Pooja......I am a walk in. I walked in on October 2nd 1990. Of course I did not know what had happened, and it was 10 years before I was told and it was confirmed by my Chiron teacher Trevor Creed. Chiron healing was the only healing disciple at that time that formally recognised walk ins. The 15th level of the etheric is missing if you are a walk in!

For me, there is no vestige left of my previous life, such was the difference between this soul aspect and the previous one.

My walk in was characterised by a brilliant light that filled me and the room I was in and a knowing I was beloved of God and nothing could change that. For days I was filled with an energy. My hair stood out, I glowed!

I believe the soul aspect that walked in is just another aspect of my Higher Self. As a result of the walk in experience, I conducted a 5 year campaign that helped many, many women.

As we integrate with our Higher Selves, I believe that walk ins will not be so drastic!

It does not matter what ANYONE says about walk ins. It is YOUR experience, and you make the rules. There are too many experts out there. It is your walk in. .

Sending you love
Wow Pod! Thanks for sharing that. I am not aware of what all the levels of etheric are. Are you able to share more about it?

That is so different from mine. Was it like an amnesia for you to be around family and friends. I know the video Nenari shared, she said she had to even get used to the basic functions of the body but she had to home school her kids and do the worldly business.

That sounds beautiful, what a wonderful experience. I don't remember anything like that just yet.

That is amazing you did that, what kind of help?

It makes sense , does that mean there could be mutiple walk ins in one lifetime? I wonder how's that different from embodiment of HS.

Thank you Pod for saying that. You are right there are too many experts out there and so different from each other as well.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Solnarehyah

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
Thnk you for sharing your experience. You are not the only one to be a walk-in. In fact, my neighbor is one. His is different bc it happened when he was a toddler & he did die & come back, yet he still feels that disconnect w his physical family.
Oh! I know I am not. Like I said I truly believe there are many among us. I am beginning to suspect my family members now :). Another friend of mine who changed her name after a NDE.

Reactions: Anaeika

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Interesting thread... my walk-in experience (or experiences, as there have been some tune-ups along the way) was like a NDE. The most recent tune-ups were like feeling myself slip out of the body through the top of the head, and I was conscious of the fact that I wasn't breathing and in a sort of "gray" state, and then "I" slipped in. And I was acutely aware of the fact that I was much too small! Like I was crammed in a tiny little thing. Was really strange looking at my hands and hearing my voice... very alien, to be honest.

Now, I feel like I'm walking toward something new, on a constant sort of moving sidewalk into new beingness.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I married a walk-in, and his conscious recall of pre- walk-in memories is very bad. He can't remember dates at all, just like he had a memory swipe. He has had several OBE's in his life, but one in particular was an NDE when he was in hospital in isolation ward having radiation therapy for thyroid cancer. This happened in 1998. I didn't meet him until 2006, but I twigged he might be a walk-in as he had a lot of highly esoteric knowledge and abilities and he didn't know how he got them. I did a timeline for him going back into his history which was extremely difficult as he couldn't pin down a thing, and I had to find records etc to get the real dates. Such is life, I chose to love him no matter his past, however his birth family couldn't handle the person he became as he was so radically different to before.

Reactions: Solnarehyah and Pod

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I have a friend that's a walk-in. He drowned in a lake at five years old and a different soul took his body. He doesn't remember his life before drowning. I've read that it's common for someone that goes through a near death experience to get amnesia so there might be some walk-ins that people thought was amnesia.

Pooja, that's interesting about your walk-in experience. It sounds like you've become more comfortable in your life.

Reactions: Solnarehyah
OP
Solnarehyah

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
I have a friend that's a walk-in. He drowned in a lake at five years old and a different soul took his body. He doesn't remember his life before drowning. I've read that it's common for someone that goes through a near death experience to get amnesia so there might be some walk-ins that people thought was amnesia.

Pooja, that's interesting about your walk-in experience. It sounds like you've become more comfortable in your life.
I married a walk-in, and his conscious recall of pre- walk-in memories is very bad. He can't remember dates at all, just like he had a memory swipe. He has had several OBE's in his life, but one in particular was an NDE when he was in hospital in isolation ward having radiation therapy for thyroid cancer. This happened in 1998. I didn't meet him until 2006, but I twigged he might be a walk-in as he had a lot of highly esoteric knowledge and abilities and he didn't know how he got them. I did a timeline for him going back into his history which was extremely difficult as he couldn't pin down a thing, and I had to find records etc to get the real dates. Such is life, I chose to love him no matter his past, however his birth family couldn't handle the person he became as he was so radically different to before.
Interesting thread... my walk-in experience (or experiences, as there have been some tune-ups along the way) was like a NDE. The most recent tune-ups were like feeling myself slip out of the body through the top of the head, and I was conscious of the fact that I wasn't breathing and in a sort of "gray" state, and then "I" slipped in. And I was acutely aware of the fact that I was much too small! Like I was crammed in a tiny little thing. Was really strange looking at my hands and hearing my voice... very alien, to be honest.

Now, I feel like I'm walking toward something new, on a constant sort of moving sidewalk into new beingness.
Thank-you as all of you for sharing your inputs and experiences. I am beginning to doubt if I am really a walk-in. I feel like someone or maybe even my higher self came in and brought about radical growth and then left. I feel like a qhht session may clarify some of it.
My experiences definitely haven't been as drastic as any of the ones described here. And you are right Vickie I am very comfortable with my life. I can't know for sure right now.

Reactions: Pod and Vickie

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
My experiences definitely haven't been as drastic as any of the ones described here. And you are right Vickie I am very comfortable with my life. I can't know for sure right now.
Bravely stated Pooja........it does not really matter does it as long as you are happy with who you are. Bless you Dear Godling! <3

Reactions: Solnarehyah

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I am not sure if one gets in touch with aspects of themselves that should qualify as a walk-in. All those aspects of our souls are somewhere up there in the so-called out-of-time and reachable if you can push your hand through the veil. I guess it is more like getting in touch with characteristics unlocked under different circumstances and during different times.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I don't believe I'm a walk-in at all, but I have always recognised myself as somewhat of an "actress", meaning reading off and playing out some kind of script which includes trigger points throughout where "unforeseen" happenings occur, then the growth to the awareness that this is what happens, and ultimately, the awareness that spiritual growth leads me to a point of exercising free will within certain set parameters. And that the more conscious free will is exercised, that leads to recognition of consequences and taking responsibility for those, and the more spiritual growth occurs.

After a long gestational period of the above, I started adding in awareness of multi-dimensional selves (in the last 2 years).

Laron reminded us on the forum a while back about Lobsang Tuesday Rampa, and as I had read his books as a child, I re-ordered them and am enjoying going through them again with a heightened level of awareness this time. Rampa was a walk-in and gives a good description of the many interesting facets of it, if you read a cross-section of his work.

The advantage of a walk-in is that they can bring their talents and spiritual skills to the fore more quickly than going through a live birth and growing up process.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I don't believe I'm a walk-in at all, but I have always recognised myself as somewhat of an "actress", meaning reading off and playing out some kind of script which includes trigger points throughout where "unforeseen" happenings occur, then the growth to the awareness that this is what happens, and ultimately, the awareness that spiritual growth leads me to a point of exercising free will within certain set parameters. And that the more conscious free will is exercised, that leads to recognition of consequences and taking responsibility for those, and the more spiritual growth occurs.

After a long gestational period of the above, I started adding in awareness of multi-dimensional selves (in the last 2 years).

Laron reminded us on the forum a while back about Lobsang Tuesday Rampa, and as I had read his books as a child, I re-ordered them and am enjoying going through them again with a heightened level of awareness this time. Rampa was a walk-in and gives a good description of the many interesting facets of it, if you read a cross-section of his work.

The advantage of a walk-in is that they can bring their talents and spiritual skills to the fore more quickly than going through a live birth and growing up process.
I hope you'll do a review on The Book Board after you finish your book by Lobsang Tuesday Rampa. It sounds deeply spiritual. There are probably a lot of people that would be interested in the book.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I went a bit overboard and ordered all his books! The new published editions are a bit slap-dash and printed with errors and all, like they were taken straight off the internet, but it still puts his work out there. I will try to put some time towards that.

One that I absolutely want to review for the book board is the past-life memory of Denise Le Fay, entitled "The Temple of Master Hotei". That is the best book I have read in a long time.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I went a bit overboard and ordered all his books! The new published editions are a bit slap-dash and printed with errors and all, like they were taken straight off the internet, but it still puts his work out there. I will try to put some time towards that.

One that I absolutely want to review for the book board is the past-life memory of Denise Le Fay, entitled "The Temple of Master Hotei". That is the best book I have read in a long time.
It sounds good. I'll be interested in reading your review.

Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)