Voting machines malfunctioning in early voting (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Early voting in Texas

My news source is the direct experience of people in my neighborhood as conveyed through the neighborhood email. Overall, the people here are intelligent and capable, so user error would not account for all the glitches. In each case, the person noted the omissions when reviewing their votes prior to submitting them.

Voting a straight ticket and changing one vote, wipes out all the others.
The presidential vote "dropped off" when all the votes were finished.
Another person just said "glitchy".

A local newscast said all reports were unsubstantiated. A county voting official was interviewed and said it is possible that voting a straight ticket and changing one vote can wipe out all the others. However, he had only heard about it from the news media and not individual election place officials.

Texas is considered a swing state - could go either way. And here it goes.................

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
This is a substantial reason why I'm not voting. During the last election, i had heard cases where entire families voted third party then looked at the tally numbers and it showed 0 people voted for that person.

Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've always felt that voting is a sacred act. I've voted in literally every election since I was old enough to step into a ballot box (at age 18). I've always studied the measures and candidate statements carefully--to make what I felt was an educated decision. And I've always taught my son that voting is important because thousands of patriots have died to defend that right...and millions more people don't have any say in their government at all.

Since I've "awakened" however, that has all changed. It took awhile for me to realize that these patriots may have selflessly sacrificed themselves for the benefit of our rights and their fellow man, but they were actually sacrificed--to feed a thoroughly corrupt system that ultimately serves those who only care about their own financial success and lust for greed and power.

For the first time in 36 years (interesting how the numerology of that is a "9" for "completion"), I'm not just "not voting", I'm actually refusing to vote. Not only do I feel the entire voting process has become a diseased and festering sham, I'm absolutely refusing to support any of it with my energy. I'm turning my back on it. Even if the voting/election process wasn't thoroughly broken, the "US Corporation" does not represent me. I figure that if people died to support my right to vote, then they would certainly support my right to "conscientiously object" to it as well.

Not voting is definitely a bit of a "leap of faith" for me, but it's also a strong statement of my intention to trust Source. I trust that Source will find a way to resolve this entire situation for the benefit of All, so that a true Constitutional Leadership (not a "government") can be established--a system that is truly of, by, and for The People, not one that serves an elite few, their corporations, and their hidden puppet masters.

I absolutely LOVE this cartoon and it expresses my sentiments quite accurately:

If there's any doubt, I'm the dude on the left...

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Its so sick. These people are REALLY TRYING hard now aren't they. they are panicked! The machines are doing other things too. When you vote and everything is good, the actual record goes to Hilary. I've been told this numerious times. It's bs. A lady had to do it over 5 times in order for it to go to trump. Ugh

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I've always felt that voting is a sacred act. I've voted in literally every election since I was old enough to step into a ballot box (at age 18). I've always studied the measures and candidate statements carefully--to make what I felt was an educated decision. And I've always taught my son that voting is important because thousands of patriots have died to defend that right...and millions more people don't have any say in their government at all.

Since I've "awakened" however, that has all changed. It took awhile for me to realize that these patriots may have selflessly sacrificed themselves for the benefit of our rights and their fellow man, but they were actually sacrificed--to feed a thoroughly corrupt system that ultimately serves those who only care about their own financial success and lust for greed and power.

For the first time in 36 years (interesting how the numerology of that is a "9" for "completion"), I'm not just "not voting", I'm actually refusing to vote. Not only do I feel the entire voting process has become a diseased and festering sham, I'm absolutely refusing to support any of it with my energy. I'm turning my back on it. Even if the voting/election process wasn't thoroughly broken, the "US Corporation" does not represent me. I figure that if people died to support my right to vote, then they would certainly support my right to "conscientiously object" to it as well.

Not voting is definitely a bit of a "leap of faith" for me, but it's also a strong statement of my intention to trust Source. I trust that Source will find a way to resolve this entire situation for the benefit of All, so that a true Constitutional Leadership (not a "government") can be established--a system that is truly of, by, and for The People, not one that serves an elite few, their corporations, and their hidden puppet masters.

I absolutely LOVE this cartoon and it expresses my sentiments quite accurately:

If there's any doubt, I'm the dude on the left...
And I am the woman at home looking after the children......

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Its so sick. These people are REALLY TRYING hard now aren't they. they are panicked! The machines are doing other things too. When you vote and everything is good, the actual record goes to Hilary. I've been told this numerious times. It's bs. A lady had to do it over 5 times in order for it to go to trump. Ugh
Anyone asleep after this debacle is a bot.

Lovely to see you Mike <3

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I thought this was highly informative...just a tiny, tiny "fraction" of the problem. These election reform advocates show how elections are rigged.
And...are you ready for it?
O.o:D

:(

o_O

:nail

And here it is...

s:p
I just watched that.....Thanks stargazer.

I am no mathematician but even I can fathom the need for fractions when doing a percentage of the voters.

I heard this lady being interviewed yesterday so she is really spreading the word.

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hillary Clinton Gets Dumped..

This is interesting. I am not a Twitter person but it seems that quite a few VIP's like The Potus are no longer following Clinton.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was out today and saw this sign in our neighborhood. It was on a busy street, so I had to pull over and shoot the pix between passing cars. It is a big sign - not the normal size of political signs. BTW, I've only seen signs about our local city council race around here.

It says Absolutely Embarrassing 2016. The tag line says something like How did we get these 2 choices?

ab emb sign.jpg

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It says Absolutely Embarrassing 2016. The tag line says something like How did we get these 2 choices?
Good job Linda. Waking up is painful!

Remember the wash label in the rucksacks after Bush's election?

"NOUS SOMMES DESOLES QUE NOTRE PRESIDENT SOIT UN IDIOT. NOUS N'AVONS PAS VOTE POUR LUI." Roughly translated, this statement reads in English as: "We're sorry our president is an idiot. We didn't vote for him."

http://www.snopes.com/business/hidden/tombihn.asp

Attachments

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Hillary Clinton Gets Dumped..

This is interesting. I am not a Twitter person but it seems that quite a few VIP's like The Potus are no longer following Clinton.

When I saw Farsight's Dick Alguire remote viewing October and foreseeing Hillary fall down again, I already then wondered if that was more of a metaphorical thing. Maybe I/he was right.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My personal update -
I did early voting yesterday (important local elections and referendum). We live near the boundary of two counties, so the place I voted included both counties, which translated into quite a few people (maybe 200 over the time I was there.)

I had no visible issues with my ballot.
There was a balance of younger, middle, and older aged people. (Employers will give time off to vote.)
There was a balance of male and female.
Around 15-20% of the people had bright, alert eyes and faces with color. The rest had sort of grey faces.
I cracked a couple of jokes, to which no one responded.
The guy behind me was wearing a t-shirt that said "Murder your weaknesses". I soooooo wanted to say something, but I followed my inner guidance and remained silent on the subject.

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)