Video interpretation of interdimensional transmissions (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
As we each have our own way of assimilating information, I strive to allow myself to be as flexible as possible to give the League of Light the most leeway in presenting their message to the most people ready to receive. To that end, I've been producing video editions of most of the written transmissions (as well as the spoken-word transmissions) that are designed to trigger awareness for visual learners, not just readers or listeners. All the videos are under direct guidance of my connections within the League of Light, and for the life of me, I can't otherwise explain the synchronicities that about in the videos. I make them (rather, they make themselves as I facilitate the process), and am in awe of what the LOL produce through my hands.

So I'm interested to know, what kind of triggers do you notice when you combine various modes of information gathering? Do you find it allows you to experience what for lack of better term I will call "cosmic knowledge" within the human experience in a way that leads to a more authentic multidimensional sentience of being? Complex questions, perhaps, but consciousness is greeted daily with greater opportunities to enliven our human journey.

I'm posting here the most recent LOL-led video I've made, with a link to the written version. I invite you to add to the discussion on watching the video, and share insights for the unified awareness that's growing here in this forum and on the planet. What you see in the video may surprise you, challenge you, explain complex concepts with simplicity and elegance, and bring some sense of nostalgia juxtaposed upon absolute cutting-edge knowingness. If you're interested in farming, physics, nuclear radioactivity, quantum mechanics, nature, hiking, and of course the Science of Nine, it's an excellent view.

Please share your views and experiences, insights and surprises and validations of knowing below!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)