Very Strange Feelings Today (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I felt absolutely HAMMERED and very strange this morning. I felt so disjointed from myself that I actually found myself drifting over a line or two while driving. It was like I was only half in my body or something. I came home after running errands and decided I really needed an extended meditation to almost literally pull myself together! During the meditation it was weird too, because I felt almost constant urges and needs to move. I couldn't find a comfortable position or stay in one for more than 5-10 seconds. I kept shifting my feet, arms and legs, and seat. I even tried consciously and physically "grounding" myself to Earth, but it was to no avail.

It occurred to me that it almost felt as if various "aspects of self" had suddenly found themselves in my body and it was as if they were constantly moving parts of it (feet, arms, and legs) to indoctrinate themselves to the new feeling. After many offerings of "welcome" and unconditional love to all, I fell into a brief nap.

Fifteen minutes later, I awakened and felt just fine!

It was a very strange experience.

Anyone else experience anything out of the norm today?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yesterday - the attention span of a gnat. Today - pressed or squashed.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Anyone else experience anything out of the norm today?
My level of expectation has been going up for the last few days. Expectation for what you my ask? I don't know really. I attributed it to perhaps the so called alignment with the galactic center, or more mundane things (health, family issues, etc.) but still it doesn't feel that I'm close to discovering what it is. I keep checking the news, forums and internet sites to see if there some breaking to justify the expectation feeling, but nothing so-far. It is like something is breaking to come out in the open but I can't put my finger on it yet. I was thinking about checking astrological charts of a few nations and persons. Vivid dreams continue though, and sleeping solid.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Me too! I have been feeling floaty today & much like you described, Stargazer . It made it difficult to focus while at work. Grounding techniques were also challenging for me. What helps most is to accept the flow of energy. I imagined myself as a tree to allow that excess energy to flow into the grass under my bare feet.

Glad you were safe on the road! Good thing there weren’t any officers nearby to getcha! :)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Things that usually have me worried or annoyed... don't.
No clear reason why.
I'll just 'wait and see' seems to be the feelingo_O

BTW, love the tree meditation Anaeika!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Lila , to answer your intrigue, here is information that explains crocoite well:

https://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/crocoite.html

“It has a strong grounding action, taking energy from the base chakra to the earth and back, which infuses vitality and zest into your life.

When it couples the base chakra with the loving energy of the heart, it creates a strongly spiritual and loving vibration in your life.

Its stimulation of the higher heart or thymus chakra is also very powerful and brings through a strong loving and compassionate energy.

It goes on to connect the base, heart, third eye and crown chakras, and makes a highly spiritual connection up to the transpersonal chakras.”

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lila , to answer your intrigue, here is information that explains crocoite well:

https://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/crocoite.html

“It has a strong grounding action, taking energy from the base chakra to the earth and back, which infuses vitality and zest into your life.

When it couples the base chakra with the loving energy of the heart, it creates a strongly spiritual and loving vibration in your life.

Its stimulation of the higher heart or thymus chakra is also very powerful and brings through a strong loving and compassionate energy.

It goes on to connect the base, heart, third eye and crown chakras, and makes a highly spiritual connection up to the transpersonal chakras.”
I think I am going to be playing with this stone a bit more just now, lol!
And of course, I am pretty sure that is the stone I had on my lap last night as I was sorting things out (aka meditating)... of courseo:)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Pretty sure the red crystals are crocoite, considering how they dance through the chakras.
Never heard of them. When I experimented with crystals years ago (mostly at night for projection support) I had chakra column effects by Astrophyllite, the same way as it was written in some of the literature before - that's why I had bought it. It is also the only stone that vibrated when I took it into my hands and felt it. It had a kind of electric tingling going on.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Never heard of them. When I experimented with crystals years ago (mostly at night for projection support) I had chakra column effects by Astrophyllite, the same way as it was written in some of the literature before - that's why I had bought it. It is also the only stone that vibrated when I took it into my hands and felt it. It had a kind of electric tingling going on.
I love it when stones 'come alive' in a way you can perceive:-D

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Me too Lila ! Just curious, who here has felt the stones vibrate, buzz, or speak to them? Personally I dreamt about it, but haven’t had it happen yet. I plan to get attuned, which is how a friend was able to connect with them.

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I mostly just feel good around stones; some more than others. And when the effect is multiplied when I'm outside in a beautiful place or even just a place with rocks all around I find it soothing in a way that nothing else seems to be.
On a few occasions I've also picked up a rock and felt like it, in some 'intangible' way 'bit' me. It'd take some clearing after that to get my fingers to feel okay again. Other stones have the opposite effect; I pick them up and my hand wants to caress them. I often sleep with my faves:bag:-))

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Just thought of a great example: when I was at a place where the lava had once flowed and left behind a 'river' of obsidian I felt alive in a way I hadn't before. I didn't want to leave!:ROFL:
Nowadays I just seem to pick up rocks, shells and such wherever I go. Give my kids something to rib me about, lol!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Me too Lila ! Just curious, who here has felt the stones vibrate, buzz, or speak to them? Personally I dreamt about it, but haven’t had it happen yet. I plan to get attuned, which is how a friend was able to connect with them.
I had the dream of the enormous stone being, in early 2016.

The dream of the Stone Being - February 18th, 2016
(from my dream journal)

"However, last week I had a perceptive dream which stayed with me strongly upon awakening. It had to do with an Obsidian Stone Being (very large, about 50 times the size of a human). I did a bit of research on the internet and found one website called White Wolf Journeys which mentioned the existence of an Obsidian Stone Being!

The Stone Being could move, but I think I was viewing it in the astral, as I was dreaming. I was also there, along with it.

The Stone Being, apart from being massive, was gentle.

I found out that Obsidian is a form of crystal rock created in lava flows (cooled chunks found in lava streams). It absorbs negativity and its job is to remove psychic smog from the Earth environment.

Secondly, I found mention that it is something to do with the Earth chakra system (related to the Base Chakra) and that it might be related to Mount Shasta, obsidian having been found in lava streams there...."

"Last night I dreamed I walked with a giant being, made of black obsidian stone. He was male, he was gentle, and he could move, although slightly awkwardly. He was possibly 50 metres high or so it seemed in relation to my human height. I also heard the words Thoth the Atlantean, so I googled those upon awakening, and came to your site! (White Wolf Journeys). So if my understanding from reading your blog is correct, I linked in with an Earth base chakra being that is part of the master frame computer (record retrieval?) who assists clearing the etheric grid and also keeps the new crystalline grid of New Earth clear of psychic smog. I also learned that he is of volcanic origin (lava) as obsidian is found in the cool lava streams, and that Mt Shasta has such an obsidian stream. I understood I was dreaming of one of the vortexes or energy chakras of the Earth. Also, I learned that there is a direct link to one of the 13 crystal skulls, as there is an obsidian skull!..."

Post between myself and Takashi on GLP forum (around the time I had the dream) - I will post in full - it is a bit confusing due to the language constriction for Takashi, who is Japanese. He/she mentions Ms Taeko Shiraki, who channelled about the Stone Being and other things mentioned.

Hailstones Melt:
Thank you for the channel.
I will focus on Wave Rock, as you suggest. I have been there and it is so ancient it is like a place out of time. In summer, the temperature there is extreme (40+ degrees Centigrade) so Autumn and Winter are the best times of year to visit. It is approximately an 11 hour drive from Perth (the main city on the coast).

Flies do abound, but they are the Australian bush flies, and are small and harmless. Annoying only if you open your mouth and accidentally swallow one. Horse flies, on the other hand, are huge and sting, and were brought into this country along with Western agriculture (livestock).

There is another beautiful rock formation on the Albany coast, in the Torndirrup National Park. It looks like a brain balancing on the granite foreground.

Western Australia is a remnant of the far older Pangaea (pronounced Pan-Gee-A) and the rock formations embody the atoms of that first original continent.

Takashi, if you are ever in Western Australia, I will take you for a drive to some of the modern day rock formations.

On 21st December 2012 I saw a cloud vision, whilst driving in a car. My husband saw it too. It appeared, right in front of us, just as if it was meant for us to see it, then, in the nature of clouds, it disappeared. (During this same journey in Western Australian rural places, we were aware of the heightened atmospherics (cloud movements) throughout the 2 day journey. On this same journey, we drove to Wave Rock.)

Later on I wrote a poem about it.

For those who don't know the meaning of Hsien, it is from the Chinese language (pinyin) and has the definition:

hsien [pronounced: shyuhn]
noun, plural hsien.

1. (in popular Chinese religion) one of a group of benevolent spirits promoting good in the world. It also means hermit or wizard.

2.(in China) a county or district - spelled Xian.

Here is the poem:

Skyscape

The cloudscape painter of subtle vibration
draws on our imagination.
Timing of minute duration
Casts echoes that will last a lifetime.
We strengthen our dream of creation.

Hsien appears to our sight,
our otherworldly eyes trained to its flight,
confirming our direction through duality is right.
Let it be known the unwritten koan
transforms complacency to delight.

Brilliance has no name
just as change is its game.
The sky returns to the same
dome of blue through which the vision grew.
This precious second leaves my heart aflame.

To Hailstones Melt InWarmerClimes from Australia - posted by Takashi:

Though the information of spiritual world looks like the information from the SKY(SORA), the universe but the way of thinking of Rulers' Stars is lurking cleverly in it.
Therefore it is easy to understand the information from the SKY(SORA), the universe after you leave aside the information of the spiritual world.
That's known because I fell into the completely unexpected situation in 1998.
I had drenched in the teaching of the spiritual world until then.
I realized the existence of Rulers' Stars at that time for the first time in my life.

A part of my experience (Grand Shrine of Ise and the Imperial Household)( Postscript on Oct. 3, 2013)

It was Pleiades which is the Rulers' Stars that made the subordinate of Rulers' Stars make the crystal skull.
The strong energy from the star can make the solid thing even like the crystal soft and can make the shape change.
I really saw it when I was ruled by Pleiades.
There are Obsidian all over the world and many of them are in Japan, too.
They have been used since the stone age.
Though Mt.Siesta is very famous in the spiritual world, it is ruled by the energy body which want to be worshiped too much.
As it is ruled by bad energy body, many announcements from the stars have been given to it but people interpret those announcement erroneously.
As most of people in the American continent are apt to neglect the information from the SKY(SORA), the universe, much warning have been given to them.
For example, they are informed by abnormal weather, abnormal sound or the crack of the land.
I want the people in Australia like Hailstones Melt InWarmerClimes direct the consciousness to Australian natural stones.
They say there are lots of flies in Australia.
The flies are alter egos of Stone gods which went away from Stone gods in order to be free from them and got the wings.
The symbol of Russia and US is the eagle.
The eagle was sent to the earth from Aquila.
Aquila is the comrade of Rulers' Stars.
When the birds which belong to Aquila eat the things which belong to Sagittarius, they discharge the black tarry dung.
Hailstones Melt InWarmerClimes from Australia had a deam of black giant.
I was wondering why an Australian had the dream of it.
I was told through the channeling as follows.

-------------------------------------------------------------
The dream was shown to Hailstones Melt InWarmerClimes by the elder of Sagittarius in Australia.

Muhammad is the ultra villainous elder of Sirius who teaches the mistake of quantum mechanics.

Quantum mechanics claims the world doesn't really exist and all are emptiness which is the same as the teaching of Buddhism.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I have been informed that the strange rocks in Australia was informed by the elder of Sagittarius.

(Hailstones Melt InWarmerClimes is my forum avatar).

Ms Taeko Shiraki (channeller) says Stone Gods are Elders of Sagittarius. Hailstones Melt InWarmerClimes talked about Pangaea.
It is natural you wanted to write about Pangaea because it was the king of Sagittarius in Australia that gave directive to the atoms of Pangaea to separate into the continents of modern times.
Therefore Australia did a big job.
That's why there is no volcano in Australia.
Mt. Siesta which is made much of in the spiritual world is only underling seen by the king of Sagittarius in Australia" [end of post]

Please make of this what you will. I found it interesting enough to keep a copy of it in my journal.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Just thought of a great example: when I was at a place where the lava had once flowed and left behind a 'river' of obsidian I felt alive in a way I hadn't before. I didn't want to leave!:ROFL:
Nowadays I just seem to pick up rocks, shells and such wherever I go. Give my kids something to rib me about, lol!
Lila, you posted this at the same time I was posting mine :fp

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh boy, today is full of synchronicities!
The best days are<3

Hailstones Melt that was an amazing dream you posted about.
I think it's going to roam the corridors inside me, peeking into hidden passageways and making sure things are in synch with what you posted. And of course you wrote a poem about it, lol!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Actually, something more wonderful happened to me on 21st December 2012 (the same day I had the cloud vision, and I wrote the poem immediately on the same night). Because today is 21st December 2017, I am feeling the synchronicities strongly.

On that 2-day trip, out to Wave Rock, my husband and I stopped at a bed and breakfast in a small town. (We chose to get out of the city to experience the special energies in the wide horizons of rural Western Australia). I was sick with the flu, and so spent a very large part of that evening and night dead to the world. There were 2 small pictures hanging above the bed (framed drawings of birds, I think). There was more to the framing than the actual pictures. Each picture had 2 frames, one inner one and one outer one, under glass. Quite a nice touch the bed and breakfast owner had put there. Well, in the morning, both the inner frames had shifted - in the same direction - as if a wave of energy had passed from right to left, and knocked the frames with a force that shifted the pictures. However, the outer frames remained hanging in their normal position.

My husband saw it and acknowledged it too. There was no explanation for it. When we paid and left, I didn't mention it, because I really couldn't imagine how it had occurred. I wonder what the owner thought, when she came in to clean the room?

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I keep checking the news, forums and internet sites to see if there some breaking to justify the expectation feeling, but nothing so-far.
That has been me for many months now...just a very intense feeling that something BIG will be "breaking loose" and checking all my usual sources frequently so I don't miss a moment of it! Sigh. Recent experience is showing me however that it's not an instantaneous "moment" thing, but perhaps more of a cumulative, gradual thing. I find myself looking back to see how things have been positively shifting over time and being grateful for that.

I'm still holding space for and hopeful that there will just be one sudden, global "AHA!!!" moment though! :)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I'm still holding space for and hopeful that there will just be one sudden, global "AHA!!!" moment though!
That is precisely my hope! I'm thinking that it is either a global event (the trigger) or we are facing another false alarm -had many in my life already as I mentioned before. The time of such trigger to manifest is the issue now (no more of the typical "soon" we have been hearing for decades by many people and "entities."

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
According to JIm Stone over at http://82.221.129.208/.zn9.html

"Here's the deal. Eric Schmidt of Google resigned from Google after Trump signed an executive order giving him full power to seize all assets, property, and money of anyone involved in child molestation and human trafficking. It also allowed him to go after Hillary for Uranium One while it prevents foreigners from helping, because if they do, their American assets will be seized.

This is exactly what we needed, but there is concern that the swamp within the white house will kill him very quickly now. None of the MSM outlets have been honest about this and I ended up hearing about it from a friend I got ahold of to get instructions for making turkey stuffing for Christmas. Anyway, it checks out. The executive order is legit. Here it is.

Ok, it is complex, so let me point out the key items.

The executive order is presented as a national emergency up front, right in the beginning.

At first it reads like he's going after foreigners which are named directly in an annex at the end. That's not what this is. The first part of the order only cements the second part of the order, to prevent American criminals from running away to foreign countries and being supported by foreigners. To sum this up:

No swamp critter can accept help from another swamp critter in getting away, Hillary's selling of American uranium is covered without mentioning Hillary or uranium, Child traffickers and other human rights abuses are covered, the stealing of and misuse of government funds is covered, all items are covered for foreigners and U.S. citizens, any foreigners who have assets in the U.S. that have done anything against the U.S. for the purpose of supporting the American swamp will have those assets seized, anyone in violation of anything in this executive order will have their assets seized, and to put it bluntly THEY ARE TOAST.

This will eat:

Anyone who helped or worked for Hillary (foreign and domestic) Anyone who helped and worked for George Soros, (foreign and domestic) Anyone involved in any pedophilia, human trafficking or anything else of the sort, it is a full on bust and it is tied in from every corner so nothing can leak out no matter where it is in the world.

More importantly, it says that anyone this targets will not be told a thing except for the foreigners specifically named in the annex at the end, all the rest are simply going to be pounced on, straight out of the blue.

This executive order is what Americans asked Trump to do on day one, he's doing it, and because of this, many are predicting he will not survive for even two weeks after issuing this."

Kristiina

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
SG, I am too in this expectation club O.o:D:fp<3 !

Feeling restless and setting into meditation has been difficult. I have been following Sandra Walter for quite a while and for my understanding sun is playing it´s role for the "shift".

"The purpose of limiting Earth-facing flares and CMEs was to allow the magnetosphere to diminish so that higher cosmic light could penetrate and change our realities. There is Divine timing involved in all of this, and potentials shift to maximize this grand cosmic experiment. Please, no hoping for Earth-facing Solar flares; remember to align with Divine Will in the highest interests of Ascension. They happen when they are meant to happen, and the delivery system for higher light is obviously not flare-based. Earth shifts are already amplifying, as is everything else, with these higher frequencies."

I have also found Alba Weinman´s channel in youtube most interesting, recently there has been many many QHHT sessions where the "shift" have been discussed. For some, it seems to be a gradual process, for some an "event".

I wish you all a beautiful, loving Christmas time <3

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
According to JIm Stone over at http://82.221.129.208/.zn9.html
Whoah!!!! What an event!
If this is for real (I say that because how does one even get real news about what is really happening these days?!) our world is about to become a veeeery different place, and a much better one!:-D

I think this post easily wins the prize for most exclamation marks I've used in a single post<3

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hailstones Melt....Obsidian is Dragonglass talked about in Game of Thrones. Used to kill whitewalkers!
Of course!
Very sharp and almost-but-not-quite-a-crystal in structure, so very unique.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)