Vaccines (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
This is really just a question and thought would fit best in this category. I have young kids that need vaccination and would like to have more information about which ones are safe and others that I should refuse. Every time I've shown my husband something, he's found a counter article.
Keeping this is mind, can we start an informative thread on vaccines that can help us parents give the best chance to these special little beings?

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Pooja, my kids are adults now but I was thinking about what I would do if I had little ones that were required to receive vaccinations. I guess I would wait until they were as old as possible before I allowed the shots, like right before school started. I would think that if the child is older they may be more able to tolerate the shots better.

I am shocked at how many more vaccinations are required these days than when I raised my kids.

OP
Solnarehyah

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
Pooja, my kids are adults now but I was thinking about what I would do if I had little ones that were required to receive vaccinations. I guess I would wait until they were as old as possible before I allowed the shots, like right before school started. I would think that if the child is older they may be more able to tolerate the shots better.

I am shocked at how many more vaccinations are required these days than when I raised my kids.
yes and worse of it is that in Pennsylvania it is mandatory to have most shots before kids start school. My older one is 4 years and past his due. My husband is starting to pressure me. He the dad, I can't overrule his rights over the kids. On the other hand I can't ruin the prospects of my kids advancing in their spiritual journey. They have both given me such special visions and I know for sure they are one of the waves with special mission.

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
my older 2 kids are only vaccined for tetanus and diphterie (hope the english word for those are similar lol)
I didnt get them vaccinated until their immune system was fully developed... that is when they are 2 years old... now they are 17 and almost 16 years old
my twins have never been vaccinated at all, they are 12 years old and all in all my kids are healthier than most other kids. They get ill more rarely and when they are ill they get healthy very fast again. only my son is having some breathing problems since we had lived in an appartment with mouldy walls :( been getting better though since we moved out

All vaccinations have not only the living or dead illness inside, but also quicksilver and aluminium and animal proteins. Quicksilver and Aluminium are necessary to enhance the effectiveness of the vaccination, and its directly injected into your bloodstream. Quicksilver and aluminium react together in a way that harms our body a lot more than each one of them seperately.
when the pharmacy speaks of vaccines being effective, it only means there is a reaction in the blood short time after the vaccination. It doesnt mean it protects you from what you have vaccinated yourself.
The inventor of vaccinations admitted shortly before he died it was his biggest mistake in life.
the invention happened around the same time the importance of hygienic behaviour was discovered which is the true reason for decline of illnesses.

vaccines can cause autism and brain damage and all sorts of development problems in kids. mostly those problems are officially disconnected from vaccines, they vaccinate kids so early so nobody can retrace the reason for some problems when they are finally noticed often years later

the rate of autism rose same time the rate of vaccines rose... just one example

Several illnesses have been artificially created or spread so the pharma industry could make money from that through vaccines and other medicaments, like swine flu, bird flu, aids, that one similar to ebola (in think?) i forgot the name already, was the last one they spread fear about before zika mosquito... vaccinations are a huge profit maker for the pharmacy industries, they'd never admit they are useless and are trying to force it onto people wherever possible through brainwashing and mandatory vaccination and spreading fear

too many facts to accept my kids being vaccinated if I can avoid it somehow ;)

of course everybody has to decide for themselves (or their kids). So far the lack of vaccination was of benefit for my kids and knowing what I know now I wish I hadnt given in to the first vaccination of my older two kids even :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
yes and worse of it is that in Pennsylvania it is mandatory to have most shots before kids start school. My older one is 4 years and past his due. My husband is starting to pressure me. He the dad, I can't overrule his rights over the kids. On the other hand I can't ruin the prospects of my kids advancing in their spiritual journey. They have both given me such special visions and I know for sure they are one of the waves with special mission.
One of the things I struggle a bit with is the belief that consciousness holds ultimate power over physical matter. In other words, if we believe something strongly enough in our consciousness, this must eventually become manifest in the physical. The "placebo effect" is a good demonstration of this. When a patient believes strongly enough that he or she will become well, they do--even if the "medicine" they are given is not really medicine, but an inert agent.

In a similar way, I believe that, through our intentions, we can choose to be protected from something that might otherwise harm us. For example, if we believe that ELF waves and chemicals in our water, or even vaccines can harm us, then they probably will. To the contrary, if we believe we are protected from these things and that they will not harm us, then they will not.

Dr. Masaru Emoto conducted a study on the effects of thought, consciousness, and intent on water and found that these energies had a remarkable effect on the physical structure of water. The "Double-Slit Experiment" demonstrated similar effects with light. I cannot help but feel that we can have a similar effect on all of our environment if our belief is strong enough.

But therein lies the problem with me...I'm still learning about all this and, like many, I've been programmed to require "physical proof" of these things.

Here's an interview of Dr. Emoto that some may find of interest:

At the end of the day, I suppose each of us must decide for him or herself what is the ultimate truth.

Best of luck, Pooja. The fact that we are even questioning these things tells me we are on the right track!

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
yeah... on the one hand I agree with you...
on the other hand though... what about all those kids that have damage from vaccinations without even being able to question if it harms them or not? or when they are a bit older or adults, they believe vaccinations DO help (otherwise they wouldnt have got it) and still get a damage from it?
this belief thing doesnt always seem to work... and I still didnt figure out why not... maybe lessons you decided to learn before you came to earth, but then there is the proof that conscious belief doesnt always influence everything, there are other influences too

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
yeah... on the one hand I agree with you...
on the other hand though... what about all those kids that have damage from vaccinations without even being able to question if it harms them or not? or when they are a bit older or adults, they believe vaccinations DO help (otherwise they wouldnt have got it) and still get a damage from it?
this belief thing doesnt always seem to work... and I still didnt figure out why not... maybe lessons you decided to learn before you came to earth, but then there is the proof that conscious belief doesnt always influence everything, there are other influences too
Exactly...that's why I'm still struggling with those concepts. I feel strongly one way, but my "programming" shows me something else. :(

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
my thoughts about vaccines are more of a considering in thought, as i dont have children (a friend of mine had asked me, she has a 2yo son). but the conclusion i came to was: doctors give shots that no-one really knows what impact it has on a system, unnaturally, into helpless children out of fear that they might be targets of immune reactions, and therefore compromise the natural immune reaction. hm sounds quite fear based and contradictory to me.
what would a loving perspective be? maybe to trust in nature and to develop a healthy immune system by learning from a young age to care lovingly for one's body and see illnesses for what they are: when they occur in children, they often signify a leap in development and the phase with the fever is often just the healing crisis that eliminates with it old thought patterns and enables the child to progress.
here is what i would do if i had a child in the US (that being mandatory thing is awful, is someone working to change that?): i would find me a doctor who will give the child no shot but would instead write out a receipt or whatever is officially needed that states that the shots was done. yeah its cheating on the papers, but in my opinion, giving a vaccine is harming of a perfectly fine body.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
I found this documentary again, i watched it in german (its original language) and i find it very informative. i havent found the full movie in english though, but in the first half hour much is said. i think the second part of it mostly deals with how vaccines get their "medical approval" through legislation, without having studies done on their effects and how pharma is lobbying for benefits in germany and austria.

OP
Solnarehyah

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
my older 2 kids are only vaccined for tetanus and diphterie (hope the english word for those are similar lol)
I didnt get them vaccinated until their immune system was fully developed... that is when they are 2 years old... now they are 17 and almost 16 years old
my twins have never been vaccinated at all, they are 12 years old and all in all my kids are healthier than most other kids. They get ill more rarely and when they are ill they get healthy very fast again. only my son is having some breathing problems since we had lived in an appartment with mouldy walls :( been getting better though since we moved out

All vaccinations have not only the living or dead illness inside, but also quicksilver and aluminium and animal proteins. Quicksilver and Aluminium are necessary to enhance the effectiveness of the vaccination, and its directly injected into your bloodstream. Quicksilver and aluminium react together in a way that harms our body a lot more than each one of them seperately.
when the pharmacy speaks of vaccines being effective, it only means there is a reaction in the blood short time after the vaccination. It doesnt mean it protects you from what you have vaccinated yourself.
The inventor of vaccinations admitted shortly before he died it was his biggest mistake in life.
the invention happened around the same time the importance of hygienic behaviour was discovered which is the true reason for decline of illnesses.

vaccines can cause autism and brain damage and all sorts of development problems in kids. mostly those problems are officially disconnected from vaccines, they vaccinate kids so early so nobody can retrace the reason for some problems when they are finally noticed often years later

the rate of autism rose same time the rate of vaccines rose... just one example

Several illnesses have been artificially created or spread so the pharma industry could make money from that through vaccines and other medicaments, like swine flu, bird flu, aids, that one similar to ebola (in think?) i forgot the name already, was the last one they spread fear about before zika mosquito... vaccinations are a huge profit maker for the pharmacy industries, they'd never admit they are useless and are trying to force it onto people wherever possible through brainwashing and mandatory vaccination and spreading fear

too many facts to accept my kids being vaccinated if I can avoid it somehow ;)

of course everybody has to decide for themselves (or their kids). So far the lack of vaccination was of benefit for my kids and knowing what I know now I wish I hadnt given in to the first vaccination of my older two kids even :)
Thank you Samara, That was very helpful. I am gathering my resources to have a discussion with my husband and this will be one of them. He's more of a fact person though so I'll have to dig harder.

OP
Solnarehyah

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
One of the things I struggle a bit with is the belief that consciousness holds ultimate power over physical matter. In other words, if we believe something strongly enough in our consciousness, this must eventually become manifest in the physical. The "placebo effect" is a good demonstration of this. When a patient believes strongly enough that he or she will become well, they do--even if the "medicine" they are given is not really medicine, but an inert agent.

In a similar way, I believe that, through our intentions, we can choose to be protected from something that might otherwise harm us. For example, if we believe that ELF waves and chemicals in our water, or even vaccines can harm us, then they probably will. To the contrary, if we believe we are protected from these things and that they will not harm us, then they will not.

Dr. Masaru Emoto conducted a study on the effects of thought, consciousness, and intent on water and found that these energies had a remarkable effect on the physical structure of water. The "Double-Slit Experiment" demonstrated similar effects with light. I cannot help but feel that we can have a similar effect on all of our environment if our belief is strong enough.

But therein lies the problem with me...I'm still learning about all this and, like many, I've been programmed to require "physical proof" of these things.

Here's an interview of Dr. Emoto that some may find of interest:

At the end of the day, I suppose each of us must decide for him or herself what is the ultimate truth.

Best of luck, Pooja. The fact that we are even questioning these things tells me we are on the right track!
Thank-you Stargazer. I've watched some of Dr. Emoto's experiment before and truly believe in that. I only doubt our conviction in our belief since there are so many layers to that as well. Like Samara said choices we have made before reincarnation etc.

OP
Solnarehyah

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
my thoughts about vaccines are more of a considering in thought, as i dont have children (a friend of mine had asked me, she has a 2yo son). but the conclusion i came to was: doctors give shots that no-one really knows what impact it has on a system, unnaturally, into helpless children out of fear that they might be targets of immune reactions, and therefore compromise the natural immune reaction. hm sounds quite fear based and contradictory to me.
what would a loving perspective be? maybe to trust in nature and to develop a healthy immune system by learning from a young age to care lovingly for one's body and see illnesses for what they are: when they occur in children, they often signify a leap in development and the phase with the fever is often just the healing crisis that eliminates with it old thought patterns and enables the child to progress.
here is what i would do if i had a child in the US (that being mandatory thing is awful, is someone working to change that?): i would find me a doctor who will give the child no shot but would instead write out a receipt or whatever is officially needed that states that the shots was done. yeah its cheating on the papers, but in my opinion, giving a vaccine is harming of a perfectly fine body.
Thank you Lilia, It's very interesting. It is fear based and parents with young kids are given so much fear about it.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Pooja, like Vickie, my children are grown, but there are several young children around me. I appreciate your dilemma in dealing with public systems like schools and doctors. I also understand and respect your position of honoring your husband as their father.

I've seen many of the children around me receive vaccinations and be Ok. I've also seen two of them end up with development problems. At the same time, I saw their parents get outside help and end up being better parents. (These 2 kids will be Ok.)

You have options of spreading the vaccinations out, rather than getting one huge dose. Also, there are ways to deal with the foreign substances, such as adding cilantro to your diet. (It helps remove stuff like metals.) You may be able to find help with this or a referral at a natural foods store. This is something you can do quietly.

Finally, and most importantly, know that we stand with you. We hold the belief that your children will be healthy and happy. Rest assured in that. I am with you.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Pooja, like Vickie, my children are grown, but there are several young children around me. I appreciate your dilemma in dealing with public systems like schools and doctors. I also understand and respect your position of honoring your husband as their father.

I've seen many of the children around me receive vaccinations and be Ok. I've also seen two of them end up with development problems. At the same time, I saw their parents get outside help and end up being better parents. (These 2 kids will be Ok.)

You have options of spreading the vaccinations out, rather than getting one huge dose. Also, there are ways to deal with the foreign substances, such as adding cilantro to your diet. (It helps remove stuff like metals.) You may be able to find help with this or a referral at a natural foods store. This is something you can do quietly.

Finally, and most importantly, know that we stand with you. We hold the belief that your children will be healthy and happy. Rest assured in that. I am with you.
Linda, you're such a sweetheart! You are so kind with people. Thank you for being you.

OP
Solnarehyah

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania

Oh Linda!, I am in tears. That was wonderfully relieving. I've been so stressed all day dealing with trying to lay my perspective out to my husband and finding a substantial proof. Reading this put me gave me peace. It's hard to connect to my soul when I am stressed. Thank-you for such a brave and objective view.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Pooja, I am happy that I can help.

I think the whole vaccine industry is a bunch of hogwash (no offense to hogs), but to go against it in this country is very difficult. You have to find a supportive doctor and home-school your children. There are more and more medical professionals who are bringing new evidence to light, and change will come. In the mean time, we do the best we can and call on higher assistance.

J

John Swails

No I am getting repeated calls from my pediatrician about getting my son vaccinated or they will stop seeing him. This is new, only been happening in the last 2 days.
yes this is happening a lot here in the States now too. I had my previous boss who lost his doctor for that same reason. We had to change doctors as well due to a very militant vaccine doctor.

OP
Solnarehyah

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
I want to let you all know that I am at a better place with this now. I haven't implemented anything yet but in the process. After all the stressing which was that divine pushing me to explore and align with a new frequency leaving the old behind. This totally aligns with why the doctor would call two days in a row pushing the vaccine.
While it created, disagreements and stressful conversation between me and my husband it opened us up to taking more power over how we chose to raise our kids.
Through unexpected sources we discovered Homeopathy has an alternative to vaccines and some doctors are willing to sign off on it. They can even conduct a test to show if the child has enough antibodies for school purposes. We still have to find a homeopath, study the schedule and dosage and find a regular doctor to sign off for the school but it's in the right direction.

I want to thank you all for beings my human angels :) I used some of the information you offered all the love and support.
Linda - Because of you I called the natural food store and got the answer right away, thank-you.
@ Anne Francis- the article you sent somehow hit home-run with my husband ;) Thank-you
Lilia- turns out we will be using your creative solution. Thank you

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Through unexpected sources we discovered Homeopathy has an alternative to vaccines and some doctors are willing to sign off on it. They can even conduct a test to show if the child has enough antibodies for school purposes. We still have to find a homeopath, study the schedule and dosage and find a regular doctor to sign off for the school but it's in the right direction.
Pooja, you are an inspiration for other mothers. There is a way through this medical model jungle.

OP
Solnarehyah

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
Today we saw a new doctor who is willing to treat and see children who opt out vaccines. Despite already having established before transferring the papers, the visit was unpleasant. I had to answer many uncomfortable questions like " Aren't you worried about the deadly diseases"? and "Do you think it is okay that people die because of lack of medical facilities". My answers seem to really surprise the doctor who I am still grateful is willing to accept people like us.
While I felt pretty convicted in the decision and surprised at my ability to face and answer the questions, it still left me feeling vulnerable and violated. It's almost like I have given people permission to slice me open b choosing to not vaccinate my kids.
Well! there were also other issues that came up like California passing the bill which I had no clue of since I don't watch news. The other big one was getting accepted in college without meningitis vax.
I needed to share it with you all, I know I wasn't alone even though that's how it felt but I was being supported energetically. That's step 1.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Today we saw a new doctor who is willing to treat and see children who opt out vaccines. Despite already having established before transferring the papers, the visit was unpleasant. I had to answer many uncomfortable questions like " Aren't you worried about the deadly diseases"? and "Do you think it is okay that people die because of lack of medical facilities". My answers seem to really surprise the doctor who I am still grateful is willing to accept people like us.
While I felt pretty convicted in the decision and surprised at my ability to face and answer the questions, it still left me feeling vulnerable and violated. It's almost like I have given people permission to slice me open b choosing to not vaccinate my kids.
Well! there were also other issues that came up like California passing the bill which I had no clue of since I don't watch news. The other big one was getting accepted in college without meningitis vax.
I needed to share it with you all, I know I wasn't alone even though that's how it felt but I was being supported energetically. That's step 1.
I'm actually in a very similar boat. We were able to find a pediatrician who is also okay with our decision. He advises us to, but he is not pushy at all (even though every time we walk in my stomach is in knots fearing that I'm going to have to defend myself). It is so so very difficult. My husband doesn't agree, but he's willing to concede with my decision because he sees how strongly opposed i am.

Truthfully, one of the biggest things i hold in mind that gets me through is knowing that five years from now, this entire climate is going to be completely different. And i hold to myself that it will change for the better. And this isn't even remarking on the things that come up in the media outing the scandals and junk in the field.

Anyway. <3 you really really are not alone.

Golmona

Retired Moderator
Aug 2, 2016
Amsterdam
Pooja Naidu I know what you're going through and my heart goes out to you.
I have a 6-month old son and have been dealing with the same issues as you. I am grateful to have a husband who supports me with this decision because it's not easy to be against vaccination these days. We've had arguments with our family members and it's hard enough to stick to your decisions because of all the fears you deal with, let alone when there is pressure from people close to you.

My husband was pro-vaccine initially but after immersing himself into the subject completely changed his mind. My midwife told me this is usually the case because mums follow their intuition more and dads want facts (both come from a place of love).

We have been doing A LOT of research in the last 6 months and I can tell you that this process helped easing our minds and hearts and made us trust our son's innate abilities to heal himself provided his immune system is strong and he is given the right environment to heal. For us as parents it was an important process to recognise our fears, decide we did not want to make decisions based on fear and choose to trust and let go.

Luckily we live in the Netherlands where vaccines are a choice and not mandatory. However, I believe in the US (not sure if this is where you're residing) you can opt out for medical and/or religious reasons through vaccine exemption forms. Have you tried looking into that?

I understand that this is not just your decision and you need to respect your husband's opinion so perhaps I can share some of our research with you if you like and hopefully this will help you and your husband in your decision making process together?

When it comes to evidence, science is divided. Having said that, it is important to keep in mind that many scientific studies that are pro vaccines involve some sort of vested interest. For example, some have been funded by the pharma industry or have been written by board members of pharma companies (see last link below).

Below I will list links to studies or websites that I found helpful. But first I wanted to share this document with you which was the final straw for my husband.
A 1271-page GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Dec 2011 ‘Summary Bridging Report’ was discovered by the Belgian watchdog group, Initiative Citoyenne. You can find this report here: http://ddata.over-blog.com/3/27/09/71/2012-2013/confid.pdf
This document, intended only for health authorities, reveals high numbers of infant/child deaths shortly after injection of Infanrix hexa (the 6-in-1 DTaP –HB – IPV – Hib vaccine). It also indicates MANY serious adverse events, many more than listed in the vaccine package inserts, which we picked up from our Dr's office.
Initiative Citoyenne summarised and discussed this report in a Dec 2012 press release, which you can find here: http://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-content/uploads/Initiative-Citoyenne-Press-Release-Infanrix-Hexa-6-12-12.pdf

Am not sure if GSK’s Infanrix hexa™ is used where you live but my advise is to start there. Find out which vaccine company you're dealing with and start your research there. For my husband, the risks of vaccinating eventually outweighed the risks of not vaccinating.
Finally, my advise is to find a good reliable homeopathic doctor and keep your children under observation. If you do decide to vaccinate, much (if not all) of the adverse affects of vaccines can be dealt with with homeopathic remedies. Also, keep their immune systems strong with high doses of Vit C.

Other helpful links including scientific papers as well as more readable articles:
http://omsj.org/reports/tomljenovic 2011.pdf
http://www.hisunim.org.il/images/documents/scientific_literature/Gallagher_Goodman_HepB_2010.pdf
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15287394.2011.573736
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jt/2013/801517/
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/80/6/1611.full
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11895129
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mary_Desoto/publication/5840031_Blood_Levels_of_Mercury_Are_Related_to_Diagnosis_of_Autism_A_Reanalysis_of_an_Important_Data_Set/links/5410731f0cf2df04e75d5cce.pdf
http://www.putchildrenfirst.org/media/6.8.pdf
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Hande_Gurer-Orhan/publication/11468643_Toxic_metals_and_oxidative_stress_part_I_mechanisms_involved_in_metal-induced_oxidative_damage/links/09e4150b52822e7cb7000000.pdf
https://childhealthsafety.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/vaccines-did-not-save-us-e28093-2-centuries-of-official-statistics.pdf
http://thepeopleschemist.com/reasons-dont-vaccinate-children-vaccine-supporters-shouldnt-give/
http://www.healthnutnews.com/find-green-vaccines-big-pharma-doesnt-want-know/
http://www.healthnutnews.com/doctors-and-scientists-explain-why-vaccines-arent-safe/
http://prepareforchange.net/2016/08/09/vaccine-quackery-bombshell-key-studies-cited-to-prove-vaccines-are-safe-were-funded-almost-entirely-by-vaccine-manufacturers/

Sending you much love Pooja! Good luck in this process.

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I am so thankful I don't have young children in today's world, my heart goes out to all you parents, what a dilemma you face fighting the establishment and relatives, worrying about your little ones. As Angela says, things should be changing soon. The tide of consciousness is rising, the system is cracking, and once a structure starts to crack under pressure, it doesn't take long before the whole thing topples. Sending love and strength to you all. <3<3<3

OP
Solnarehyah

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
I have a 6-month old son and have been dealing with the same issues as you. I am grateful to have a husband who supports me with this decision because it's not easy to be against vaccination these days. We've had arguments with our family members and it's hard enough to stick to your decisions because of all the fears you deal with, let alone when there is pressure from people close to you.

My husband was pro-vaccine initially but after immersing himself into the subject completely changed his mind. My midwife told me this is usually the case because mums follow their intuition more and dads want facts (both come from a place of love).

We have been doing A LOT of research in the last 6 months and I can tell you that this process helped easing our minds and hearts and made us trust our son's innate abilities to heal himself provided his immune system is strong and he is given the right environment to heal. For us as parents it was an important process to recognise our fears, decide we did not want to make decisions based on fear and choose to trust and let go.

Luckily we live in the Netherlands where vaccines are a choice and not mandatory. However, I believe in the US (not sure if this is where you're residing) you can opt out for medical and/or religious reasons through vaccine exemption forms. Have you tried looking into that?

I understand that this is not just your decision and you need to respect your husband's opinion so perhaps I can share some of our research with you if you like and hopefully this will help you and your husband in your decision making process together?

When it comes to evidence, science is divided. Having said that, it is important to keep in mind that many scientific studies that are pro vaccines involve some sort of vested interest. For example, some have been funded by the pharma industry or have been written by board members of pharma companies (see last link below).

Below I will list links to studies or websites that I found helpful. But first I wanted to share this document with you which was the final straw for my husband.
A 1271-page GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Dec 2011 ‘Summary Bridging Report’ was discovered by the Belgian watchdog group, Initiative Citoyenne. You can find this report here: http://ddata.over-blog.com/3/27/09/71/2012-2013/confid.pdf
This document, intended only for health authorities, reveals high numbers of infant/child deaths shortly after injection of Infanrix hexa (the 6-in-1 DTaP –HB – IPV – Hib vaccine). It also indicates MANY serious adverse events, many more than listed in the vaccine package inserts, which we picked up from our Dr's office.
Initiative Citoyenne summarised and discussed this report in a Dec 2012 press release, which you can find here: http://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-content/uploads/Initiative-Citoyenne-Press-Release-Infanrix-Hexa-6-12-12.pdf

Am not sure if GSK’s Infanrix hexa™ is used where you live but my advise is to start there. Find out which vaccine company you're dealing with and start your research there. For my husband, the risks of vaccinating eventually outweighed the risks of not vaccinating.
Finally, my advise is to find a good reliable homeopathic doctor and keep your children under observation. If you do decide to vaccinate, much (if not all) of the adverse affects of vaccines can be dealt with with homeopathic remedies. Also, keep their immune systems strong with high doses of Vit C.

Other helpful links including scientific papers as well as more readable articles:
http://www.hisunim.org.il/images/documents/scientific_literature/Gallagher_Goodman_HepB_2010.pdf
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mary_Desoto/publication/5840031_Blood_Levels_of_Mercury_Are_Related_to_Diagnosis_of_Autism_A_Reanalysis_of_an_Important_Data_Set/links/5410731f0cf2df04e75d5cce.pdf
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Hande_Gurer-Orhan/publication/11468643_Toxic_metals_and_oxidative_stress_part_I_mechanisms_involved_in_metal-induced_oxidative_damage/links/09e4150b52822e7cb7000000.pdf
https://childhealthsafety.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/vaccines-did-not-save-us-e28093-2-centuries-of-official-statistics.pdf
http://thepeopleschemist.com/reasons-dont-vaccinate-children-vaccine-supporters-shouldnt-give/
http://www.healthnutnews.com/doctors-and-scientists-explain-why-vaccines-arent-safe/
http://prepareforchange.net/2016/08/09/vaccine-quackery-bombshell-key-studies-cited-to-prove-vaccines-are-safe-were-funded-almost-entirely-by-vaccine-manufacturers/

Thank you Golmona! That is extensive research. We've checked with the schools and we do have the option of opting out on ethical grounds. My husband is not completely on a side or maybe more on the pro side but he is going along with this. I feel like he can sense it as well but resisting.

I have been working on getting my husband on board with the homeopathic care. The insurance don't cover those and that makes it harder for me to get his support on that.
Thanks for sharing your story, love to you as well.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Solnarehyah

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
I'm actually in a very similar boat. We were able to find a pediatrician who is also okay with our decision. He advises us to, but he is not pushy at all (even though every time we walk in my stomach is in knots fearing that I'm going to have to defend myself). It is so so very difficult. My husband doesn't agree, but he's willing to concede with my decision because he sees how strongly opposed i am.

Truthfully, one of the biggest things i hold in mind that gets me through is knowing that five years from now, this entire climate is going to be completely different. And i hold to myself that it will change for the better. And this isn't even remarking on the things that come up in the media outing the scandals and junk in the field.

Anyway. <3 you really really are not alone.
That's what gives me the strength to follow my heart with this. I know we won't be dealing with this by the time these kids are going to high school.

mamapaige

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 24, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your family's research. We are going through this debate at our house currently. I'm hoping my husband will also find that the risks of vaccinations outweigh the benefits. I feel comfort knowing that others have succeeded at bucking the vax system!

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)