US Government Data Mining Schools for Profit (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is Episode 6, from CRTV, of Michelle Malkin Investigates. It’s titled Student Data Mining: Selling Our Kids' Privacy for Profit.

Since it’s around 3 minutes, it seems more of a preview for the episode, however the information on the Facebook post is lacking so I can’t say for sure and I’m not familiar with this TV station or program.

“When you find out the Government is scoring the attitudes and personalities of your child, well, that’s a violation of your freedom.”

The episode focuses on the tests US children are receiving in public schools and drills down to one specific one that took them 4 years to get access to after asking the Government. The test is described as a reward and punishment agenda where the Government decides what constitutes positive behavior.

They work out that the test is designed to turn children into the perfect capital — each child urged into a specific career path to benefit the economy, rather than allowing the child to pursue their individual happiness and freedom.

The conclusion is that the state collects data on children and uses it to brainwash them.

For those in the know, we already knew this, so this is not new information, but it’s great to see some progress with documentaries and more people waking up, where they are finally figuring this out.

Reactions: Anaeika

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Oof. It's so sad. I'm grateful my son isn't going to one of those schools.
I remember when I was in high school it was like every year the number of tests increased. And my school was very driven by what the government recommended and pushed as far as placement tests and school days required in a year and all that. I remember getting pretty burnt out my junior year.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Did not know about this - feel like throwing up.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
This is shocking but nothing new. It is everywhere, the media, churches, etc.
Everything surrounding a child is programming their minds. And we do need to be vigilant about what our kids get exposed to in this crazy world!

I've told my boys that if you believe in your heart that a teacher is forcing you to agree with their beliefs...you have my permission to voice your thoughts and let me know.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This doesn't surprise me. The system is far more insidious then even you guys think. They hire people to think of these kinds of things. It seems to be a science to them. What blows me away the most is some of us here have managed to rise above this and see it for what it is.

Reactions: Laron and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)