Unspun News for the 25th of March, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Bernie submitted a new article.

Unspun News for the 25th of March, 2018
Unspun News for the 25th of March, 2018.
WORLD
MUST READ - “The purge at the very tip top of the U.S. secret power structure is nearly complete, meaning a much larger purge is now about to take place, according to Pentagon, CIA, and other sources. The top leadership of the White House, [etc] and other U.S. agencies is now composed almost entirely of white hats.”
https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/the-horrific-crimes-of-the-khazarian-mafia/

"Elon Musk deletes Facebook pages of Tesla, SpaceX after Twitter challenge”. Message received? And understood?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-...-pages-tesla-spacex-twitter-challenge/9583240

“North...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Struggled to comment on UNSPUN Bernie, and now real*eyes that I was in the wrong place. Nothing new there.

Isn't this an awesome time to be reading.

Does anyone recall a series of articles on how Russia has achieved power by NOT using American computers so they have maintained security? Anyone know where I can buy a Russian built processor? Computer?

The fall of Zuckerberg is awesome to behold......I run a Facebook page for Dumfries called Ootn Aboot Dumfries (come and befriend me) and I see that traffic has dropped off considerably in the last 7 days. On the side it has little questions, designed to elicit more information from you which I ignore. But there was one the other day that had my fingers itching "What is the funniest thing you have read lately" I wanted to respond "Seeing Zuckerberg lose $10 million"

I also feel that some of these shootings, like the recent one in France are people losing it!

Thanks Bernie for your offerings. Much appreciated. Next week is going to be awesome to watch.

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
What I'm finding so amusing is the ridiculous gaffes the Deep State seems to be making in its panicked efforts to keep from sliding down its own slippery slope! The images of the anti-Second Amendment poster child David Hogg with his "Peace/Nazi" armband, his end-of-speech Nazi-esque salute, and the publicity shot of the Parkland minions tearing up The Constitution. The anger and hatred spewing from these folks is just not to be believed!

Images like this are only showing the general public what their true colors are.

If there were ever confirmations that some simply can't function in this "higher frequency" environment, these are definitely them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)