Unspun News 180119 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Bernie submitted a new article.

Unspun News 180119
WORLD
MUST READ. This is (and has been) SO OBVIOUS for those that have eyes to see….
“Treason against humanity, that’s what the climate change manmade global warming scam is all about. (….) This treason will end up with uncountable people freezing to death because everyone is being led to prepare for warming instead of the cold.” Culling the herd…..
drsircus.com/spiritual-psychology/climate-change-treason-humanity/

“New research by Canadian scientists into the spread of a chemical commonly used in military explosives has confirmed some of the worst fears of U.S. environmental regulators tracking the threat posed by the Pentagon’s handling of its munitions in this country.”
OK - and what about in Oz?...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Re - Global Problem of Noise
I've been thinking about the situations around me - how is it that people have become so insulated and unable to think - the joke's on us - that was the whole point - keep us occupied so we never stop and think. My conspiracy theory developed 15 years ago has come true.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)