Unspun News 171012 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Bernie submitted a new article.

Unspun News 171012
WORLD
“Listen to Putin's eye-opening talk about End Times” .. “We are living in Prophecy Times Putin's eye-opening talk about worldwide bible prophecy end times extreme weather events wildfire world news”. 20 min video w/ subtitles. I will be hunting for a text transcript!

“Australia Joins SCS Military Parade”. Interesting summary …..
https://journal-neo.org/2017/10/11/australia-joins-scs-military-parade/

“Sputnik and RT Under Investigation. Is it news or propaganda? And what about the First Amendment?” …. “So it seems to me that the United States’ moves against RT and Sputnik are little more than lashing out at a problem that is not really a problem in a bid to again promote the Russian “threat” to explain the ongoing dysfunction that prevails in America’s...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Putin's talk about end times
Youtube must have mixed up the videos, but this one is interesting. The first part is part of an interview Megan Kelly did with Putin and India's prime minister. It is painful to see how ill prepared she is and interesting and humorous to listen to their replies. I'm easily bored with videos, but this one held my interest.

Outdoor time and effect on children's eyesight
This one is an "eye-opener" and cites articles and studies about rates of nearsightedness increasing in children. It seems once again Mother Nature can help.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Putin's talk about end times
Youtube must have mixed up the videos, but this one is interesting. The first part is part of an interview Megan Kelly did with Putin and India's prime minister. It is painful to see how ill prepared she is and interesting and humorous to listen to their replies. I'm easily bored with videos, but this one held my interest.

Outdoor time and effect on children's eyesight
This one is an "eye-opener" and cites articles and studies about rates of nearsightedness increasing in children. It seems once again Mother Nature can help.
I agree, there was no discussion of end-times, unless the second half talking about Syria is supposed to point to "Armageddon".
And she showed her stupidity when she repeated the oft-discredited "17 intelligence agencies". She is completely out of her element in world politics/international relations/intelligence, and yet she dares to attack a head of state, a former KGB? No amount of preparation is going to make her ready to debate against a former KGB like Putin.
Let's be honest here - everybody spies on everybody. This is normal. To assume Russia has malicious intent when it has absolutely no strategic reason to do so (and every reason to cooperate with Europe and US actually), is the definition of insanity.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
“Listen to Putin’s eye-opening talk about End Times”

I did Bernie. Amazing man......no bullshitting hey?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)