Unspun News 170912 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Bernie submitted a new article.

Unspun News 170912
WORLD
“The Syrian government urges UN to condemn the Israeli repeated aggression on the country,” Syrian Foreign Ministry said in two letters addressed to UN Secretary General the Chairman of the UN Security Council.” And who do you think runs the UN?? Duh.
https://en.insidesyriamc.com/2017/0...-to-take-firm-measures-about-israeli-attacks/

“North Korea has warned it will make the United States pay a heavy price if a proposal Washington is backing to impose the toughest sanctions ever on Pyongyang is approved by the UN Security Council this week.”...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tulsi plant removes fluoride from water -

I was excited to read this news article because we have a reverse osmosis filter, and those filters are quite pricey. I started working on the math to change from metric to ounces and gallons, when I thought I might be able to check my work through another article. Aaaaand, there's where it all fell down.

All the other posts were pretty much the same article (people have no shame), except for one. After the first scientists published their findings another group recreated the tests to verify the work and did not have the same results. It came down to how the change was measured. The first group used color matching analysis and the second group used a more precise measurement. Anyone who has measured chemical content by matching colors knows how hard and imprecise it can be. So, off to the store to buy more filters. Sigh..........

Reactions: Stargazer

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Very informative article:
Swiss Dept. of Public Instruction Implements “Precautionary Principle” Regarding Wi-Fi And Other Smart Tech Devices

We pretty much know about what WIFI can do to us but, what caught my eye was the section about Cortisol: WOW, I did not know......

Note the cortisol cycle affects:

The balance of cortisol levels that are present within the body at any one time is extremely important for our overall health. Having too much and too little cortisol in your system can cause a number of issues that range from minor to serious. The effects of having too much cortisol in the body can include rapid weight gain, high blood pressure, muscle weakness, and severe mood swings that manifest in anxiety and depression. [3]

I looked further and found this article from Healthline by Matthew Thorpe MD, PhD which is very helpful in lowering Cortisol levels:
11 Natural Ways to Lower Your Cortisol Levels
http://www.healthline.com/nutrition/ways-to-lower-cortisol#section1

Also an article from UDIMY blog by C. Paris that speaks of the lowering of Cortisol and other very informative info:
Low Cortisol Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
https://blog.udemy.com/low-cortisol/

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)