unfortunately i have to post pone the free healing sessions until tomorrow (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Guys I had a emergency come up with my mother. The stress is uncanning. Please don't be angry I am so sorry. We can do the exact same thing and same times tomorrow. As you all know I am staying with my mother temporarily do to homlessness and I got screamed at for going into a meditative state. They tell me it's strange and they all ganged up on me and I had to leave. They are very far asleep. I have a computer room I use where nobody sees me do my healing. It's my space in there. I should have gone into a meditative state in the room instead of the living room. I am upset right now. I hate post poning regardless of what it is from. It's her husband who believe me are gone blank black behind the eyes when we die. He seen me in a meditative state, relaxed and leaning forward (slightly) and I was accused of being on a heavy drug since meditation doesn't work.I'm also a Cooke for "fake" healing according to him it's rediculous to think we can heal.
They got in my face and screamed at me therefore I can't do healing in this kind of environment.

Here's what I want to do. I want everything to stay the same and just go ahead and do this same thing tomorrow this way you won't have to wait days. I love going into a meditative state before I provide healing. The more relaxed I am the more energy flows. Everyone's ganging up on me because "healing doesn't exist and " it's not because I meditated after not sleeping!" Nooo it's because I took none existent drugs" ugh
Therefore we need to post pone just one day. I am soooo sorry and please don't be angry please. !! We well resume tomorrow. Some of the later ones I might be able to do but I'll let you know if that's the case. The rest we will follow the exact same times unless it's a problem for you we can change the schedule. I feel so bad guys /girls I feel so bad even if its only a day but I understand when you look forward to something and it gets taken away temporarily can be VERY upsetting! America has people with the lowest consciousness. Most of them anyway. Hopefully it changes soon. Being rediculed for this stuff is so messed up. One time I was programming my crystals and was kicked out of my house as a teenager because her husband said I was talking to rocks. Crystals have consciousness. I can't deal with this. For the meantime until I do healings for all of you tomorrow OR tonight(those that wanted at 11pm i will do if I am able to.
I did not expect this. I am so sorry. I am post pining this until tomorrow, same times unless otherwise specified by u guys and girls. This hurts me because I've always kept my word. I believe negative entities have a huge part in this. Until tomorrow. Let me know what you guys and girls thing about this PLEASE
-Mike farley-

Ps I have all your names locations and times written down for tomorrow. This was so unexpected it hurts especially from closed minded husband of my mother and she is following his example. I can't take it. I should be able to do energy work regardless if it's exceptable to them or not. This has never happened. Again I am sooo sorry! Until tomorrow my brothers and sisters :)

Reactions: Stargazer

Claire Stone

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 2, 2016
Hi Mike. I'm sorry to read that you're going through this tough experience. I am more than happy to wait however long it takes.
I hope things are resolved for you soon.❤

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Guys I had a emergency come up with my mother. The stress is uncanning. Please don't be angry I am so sorry. We can do the exact same thing and same times tomorrow. As you all know I am staying with my mother temporarily do to homlessness and I got screamed at for going into a meditative state. They tell me it's strange and they all ganged up on me and I had to leave. They are very far asleep. I have a computer room I use where nobody sees me do my healing. It's my space in there. I should have gone into a meditative state in the room instead of the living room. I am upset right now. I hate post poning regardless of what it is from. It's her husband who believe me are gone blank black behind the eyes when we die. He seen me in a meditative state, relaxed and leaning forward (slightly) and I was accused of being on a heavy drug since meditation doesn't work.I'm also a Cooke for "fake" healing according to him it's rediculous to think we can heal.
They got in my face and screamed at me therefore I can't do healing in this kind of environment.

Here's what I want to do. I want everything to stay the same and just go ahead and do this same thing tomorrow this way you won't have to wait days. I love going into a meditative state before I provide healing. The more relaxed I am the more energy flows. Everyone's ganging up on me because "healing doesn't exist and " it's not because I meditated after not sleeping!" Nooo it's because I took none existent drugs" ugh
Therefore we need to post pone just one day. I am soooo sorry and please don't be angry please. !! We well resume tomorrow. Some of the later ones I might be able to do but I'll let you know if that's the case. The rest we will follow the exact same times unless it's a problem for you we can change the schedule. I feel so bad guys /girls I feel so bad even if its only a day but I understand when you look forward to something and it gets taken away temporarily can be VERY upsetting! America has people with the lowest consciousness. Most of them anyway. Hopefully it changes soon. Being rediculed for this stuff is so messed up. One time I was programming my crystals and was kicked out of my house as a teenager because her husband said I was talking to rocks. Crystals have consciousness. I can't deal with this. For the meantime until I do healings for all of you tomorrow OR tonight(those that wanted at 11pm i will do if I am able to.
I did not expect this. I am so sorry. I am post pining this until tomorrow, same times unless otherwise specified by u guys and girls. This hurts me because I've always kept my word. I believe negative entities have a huge part in this. Until tomorrow. Let me know what you guys and girls thing about this PLEASE
-Mike farley-

Ps I have all your names locations and times written down for tomorrow. This was so unexpected it hurts especially from closed minded husband of my mother and she is following his example. I can't take it. I should be able to do energy work regardless if it's exceptable to them or not. This has never happened. Again I am sooo sorry! Until tomorrow my brothers and sisters :)

Sending you some positive energy Mike

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer

Nisa

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 4, 2016
Colorado Springs, Izmir Turkey
Hi Mike
Sending you some love and light, You know you are doing good when the dark attempts to stop you..Continue sending your healing. it is working. When your situation settles please send some healing for my spine ... it is dissolving... so I am told, especially the neck area.
Love to you!
(Moderator: I will for sure get you . Much love to you Nisa!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mike
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I've ran into more problems but I cannot postpone anymore otherwise I'll lose my credibility with you guys and women. I have some issues of mine I am going through. I usually do healings in the AM and later in the pM. Unfortunately something has caused me to pass out with headaches today and yesterday, the very days I'm due to send sessions to you guys and girls. Are there negative forces at play here? I don't know, I feel attacked majorily. All I can do is start with one person at a time and letting y'all know before hand this way your conscious of it. It works better that way.
I like to start with the hands(my hands over your hands creating a nice connection and you will feel nice tingles and heat. I then work my way from there and up or down I will get to each and everyone of you both today/tonight and tomorrow morning. Please don't hold the delay against me. There are things going on that are and were unforseen. Those who want the sessions done at night I will do. Unless some can move it to a another hour. Otherwise I am setting my alarm clock in the am and will do each and everyone of you seperately like a wonderful custom healing. Does that sound okay? I will contact you via private message to see If your good to go.
As my friend patty from Facebook suggested for me to surround myself with a violet color energy which works for her keeping negative influencing away from messing around with her/our energy body and physical body. It is terrible. Please be understandable as this is a horrible ordeal.
I will get to each and every one of you. Ill do Some today/ tonight and the rest tomorrow morning or which time you choose. I've set up MUCH protection and this should go smooth once I start again. I hope you understand my situation. Just don't forget I am here to help you and no one entity will permanently stop me from helping you! entityi love each and every one of you! love and lite - Mike farley

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Hi Mike
Sending you some love and light, You know you are doing good when the dark attempts to stop you..Continue sending your healing. it is working. When your situation settles please send some healing for my spine ... it is dissolving... so I am told, especially the neck area.
Love to you!
(Moderator: I will for sure get you . Much love to you Nisa!)
What time is good for you? If it's 4:00- 8:00 my time or around so, I can do it today. If you want morning then let me know the time and I will help you best of my ability! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)