Types of Clear Quartz Crystal Points (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here are seven clear quartz crystals of mine. On first glance you may ponder and conclude that they are all the same. But each individual crystal is of a unique design, based upon their termination points (the end of the crystal) which have naturally formed within the Earth. Here is a list of each type of crystal within the picture shown.

- Phantom Tibetan Point
- Tantric Twin
- Left Time Link
- Right Time Link
- Window
- Master Dow
- Isis Goddess

crystals quartz points clear.jpg

Each of these crystals can be used for a different purpose, based on their unique design.

As one example, the Phantom Quartz is best used for the purpose of removing blockages, and moving ahead, in relation to healing.

The Isis goddess clear quartz crystal can offer insight, wisdom and intuition. So it could be held during a meditation or focus, but it can also be used with healing, specifically if a person has lost someone close to them.

Clear quartz in a general sense can be used to enhance and amplify the flow of energy and also improve the connection for those who wish to connect with their guides and higher self, or other beings. It can also be used to hold intentions and thought forms for periods of time, which can in turn be used for a number of different purposes, such as for healing or imbued inside a talisman which could be carried around.

Clear quartz is also known as a crystal of protection. It can be used for the purpose of psychic defence, whether the energies incoming are simply negative or from some form of intention, such as black magic.

There is a lot more that could be said about clear quartz crystals. Quartz is reputed to be particularly effective for chronic fatigue, arthritis, bone injuries, depression, diabetes, fibromyalgia and intestinal troubles. It also is said to improve mental and physical energy, stamina, and physical strength.

You may think twice the next time you see someone wearing a piece of jewellery made out of crystal, as crystals have multiple positive properties and many purposes which are very beneficial to us.

Reactions: Anaeika

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I have a Déjà-Vu now by looking at your photo - quite literally 'already seen'.
o_O

Take the quartz that's in the middle, the long one, or another of the longer ones. Then only add motion - imagine it moving and swirling through that darkness, that's why the dark background is so perfect: And it looks almost 100% what I saw via AP in the Void for our second RV experiment back then.
:cool:

Although I think these are small ones and the ones on the table were other crystals and more heavy and bigger?

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was thinking of your comments in the RV session when I saw these, Sinera.

Reactions: Sinera and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
So which crystal is which in the photo?

And they help w cfs?? How shall I use it as a tool this way? Swirl it & where?

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

Huh! Take a look at our remote group healing session. I just, moments ago, finished posting about 'swirling' stone tools this way (kyanite + selenite) as per CrystalSong's video from last month for the purpose of clearing + cord cutting, then 'filling in' the space: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/remote-group-healing-weekend-of-the-19th-of-may-2018.5126/#post-33316
Then I came here and found you were asking about Laron's quartz crystals.

So many fun things you can do with them!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Although I think these are small ones and the ones on the table were other crystals and more heavy and bigger?
I don't have these with me, they are back home in NZ.

Because you can't clearly see the ends/points, it's not helpful to explain which is which. I would need different photos so you can understand why they have those names. (I can't do more photos as they are not with me)

And they help w cfs??
I don't know what "w cfs" is.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
cfs is sometimes used as an acronym for 'chronic fatigue syndrome'.
I would like to know too Laron since my wife suffers from chronic fatigue as well -basically my questions would be same as Lila's. Cfs is nasty -wasn't even recognized as an illness for many years by the western medical community regardless all the evidence to the contrary.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
cfs is sometimes used as an acronym for 'chronic fatigue syndrome'.
I would like to know too Laron since my wife suffers from chronic fatigue as well
I wasn’t sure if Anaeika was responding to Sinera, me, and w cfs didn’t make any sense. :p (acronyms should be in upper case too) Thanks for explaining Lila. I actually wrote the OP a few years ago so it was a copy and paste. I didn’t read all of it when posting so didn’t recall I mentioned CFS.

As a general rule, whenever a crystal is said to help with something, there are many ways to use them to target the actual condition.
  • Carry the crystal on your body. You could have jewelry including a necklace, ring, earring, etc. The closer to the area, the better.
  • Sleep with the crystal under your mattress, as close to the area as possible. Alternatively put it under your pillow
  • If performing self-healing, such as self Reiki and laying down, place the crystal on or near the area of the body closest to the condition.
  • When you self-heal, or a healer heals you, hold the crystal and direct the healing energy through it into the area.
  • Depending on the crystal type, this is not always appropriate, but you can place it in a glass of water, or container, and let it sit for a few hours, and then consume the water to pick up the energy of the crystal. Do wash the crystal first.
In the specific case of CFS, CFS is connected into the crown chakra. First please read the crown chakra section of my chakra write-up here, which is pinned to the top of Energy healing board, https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-chakra-system.137/. If you have read it before, read it again as it can be a helpful reminder.

In addition to that information, more specifically for the emotional link, CFS relates to resisting life. Not knowing how to say no. Frustrated about constantly having to do what you don’t want to do. Wishing you were somewhere else. Belief that life is heavy and hard, and that you have to toil to get anywhere. Pushing past your limits. Feeling stuck. Ignoring your body, intuition, and creativity. Thinking that someone else is right and has the answers. Giving away your power.

You need to locate and identify the emotional links, and possibly change your situation to resolve them, to also help heal — even if you heal it, it will come back unless you resolve the emotional connection.

So in terms of placing the clear quartz on your body, you would want it close to your crown chakra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl and Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
In addition to that information, more specifically for the emotional link, CFS relates to resisting life. Not knowing how to say no. Frustrated about constantly having to do what you don’t want to do. Wishing you were somewhere else. Belief that life is heavy and hard, and that you have to toil to get anywhere. Pushing past your limits. Feeling stuck. Ignoring your body, intuition, and creativity. Thinking that someone else is right and has the answers. Giving away your power.

You need to locate and identify the emotional links, and possibly change your situation to resolve them, to also help heal — even if you heal it, it will come back unless you resolve the emotional connection.

So in terms of placing the clear quartz on your body, you would want it close to your crown chakra.
Yes, I have found that these emotional links, stuck belief systems, ideas that recur, repeat or run a thread through our lives are pretty key to resolution of health issues of all kinds.
This kind of list above can be really helpful<3 as can new thought processes, patterns, belief systems, etc. This is where something like affirmations made from the heart can be amazing.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh yeah, I have all that CFS stuff! That’s my baggage I carry around that I dress in white light. Maybe one day I’ll be free of it, but in the meantime a nap sounds delicious.

Hahaha

Funny but true! Yikes!

More self work for me to do.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
You know, I think CFS also relates to being an empath. I literally get drained of energy. I think I need to learn energetic boundaries as empathic abilities are a gift. It is just that I charge back up by being alone.

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)