Two different QHHT sessions who say they are the father of Jesus (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
A

allinarush

I've been listening to many QHHT sessions and am considering the courses to further explore. I do have a question though. I listened to Suzanne Spooner's session with Ron Head as the father of Jesus aka JOSEPH. I also read Vickie Acklin’s session here and her patient was the father of Jesus in another life as well. How can that be explained? How can two different people living in the same time both have been Joseph in a previous life?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've been listening to many QHHT sessions and am considering the courses to further explore. I do have a question though. I listened to Suzanne Spooner's session with Ron Head as the father of Jesus aka JOSEPH. I also read Vickie Acklin’s session here and her patient was the father of Jesus in another life as well. How can that be explained? How can two different people living in the same time both have been Joseph in a previous life?
As explained through the QHHT work of Dolores Cannon, incoming souls (being incarnated on Earth) can sometimes receive what you might consider a soul "overlay" of another person. I know that sounds a bit strange, but let's say we have a brand new soul that will be born on earth and this soul has never experienced a life on this planet before--but they have a certain "mission" to accomplish while they're here. A brand new soul with no previous earth experience might have a difficult time of things, so they're given certain attributes that might help them along.

Because of this particular new soul mission and what it requires, the new soul might be given the soul overlay of Joseph, another overlay of Mother Theresa, and another of the artist, Monet. All these attributes may be necessary for the particular part they are to play in this life and, under QHHT hypnosis, any one or all of these "previous lives" could surface.

Also, because of this "overlay" process, there could be hundreds, thousands, or even more people incarnate now who might share these very same attributes.

That's my understanding of the concept anyway! I hope I've explained it in a way that makes sense.

:)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I remember that Dolores Cannon called this "imprint". There is an entire chapter on imprints in one of her books.

Of course - and I am not referring to the examples mentioned above or other cases by D. Cannon - there is always a possibilty of people just claiming that they were "Napoleon" or "Cleopatra" due to ego reasons, even though they might not even have done a session or it's again just an overlay/imprint which they brag about.

People are people, you know. There are certainly many "reincarnated Cesars and Cleopatras" running about on this Earth today - and many pseudo-sceptics of course like to have their field day with this phenonenon to put reincarnation research down..

OP
A

allinarush

Thank you for your replies. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around these ideas and of course it brings up new questions. When their are sessions regarding something so prominent in people's lives such as Jesus then every word matters. I will ponder all this and get back to y'all. Again thanks for the responses!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around these ideas and of course it brings up new questions. I will ponder all this and get back to y'all. Again thanks for the responses!
These concepts are definitely mind-blowing and it takes some time to adjust to them. So be gentle with yourself. :)

I've been researching this stuff heavily for almost five years. After reading scores of books, thousands of articles, and countless hours of study and contemplation, it's only now starting to really "gel" for me. And I'm afraid I'm still just scratching the surface.

:rolleyes:

But I'm finding there are lots of folks here who can help make sense of it!

:-D

Last edited:
OP
K

KarlaSM

In another similar discussion I had mentioned the reasons why personally I disagree with Dolores Cannon's view and how I find many inconsistencies and contradictions in such approach.

However, independently of the so many factors why someone carries the energies of another individual soul, there is a very accurate way to know who is the real person whose soul fragments/energies belong to: by getting to know the real soul vibration or energy signature of that individual.

There are already a lot of people who identify with the energies of Joseph and Jesus, not just those two cases, also there are lots of Mary's, lots of Lucifers, lots of Cleopatras, lots of AA Michaels...and so on.

This can be done with practice. First it is very important to get to know one's own personal soul vibration or signature. It does not matter then how different your aspects or past incarnations are in the spectrum of personal traits and frequencies because once you really get to know your own base vibration/signature, then it is much easier to really know which are your own incarnations.

Once you get to know your own soul vibration, then it becomes easier to recognize the soul vibration of another individual and that way you can track their incarnations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)