• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

Twin Flames Tarot Reading of the Current Shard of Reality | May 11, 2018

Pod

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
“We like you, but please don’t talk to us, we only want to be aware of each other.”

I love it! Many thanks!

Out of Time

Ancient Consciousness
Could that mean you are a single soul? There is actually nothing wrong with that. I think the widely spread opinion that twins are super special and related to some number (144 000) is wrong.

What I also get is that sometimes souls start their journey as singles but then they decide to "twin" themselves with another soulmate.

Pod

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
Very interesting Out of Time. I think I just want to savour my connection with Source and that is going to happen regardless of whether I am a single soul or twin soul. But the whole concept fascinates me too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)