Twin Flames Tarot Reading of the Current Shard of Reality | April 21, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Ivailo

Just Arrived
Feb 19, 2018
Ivailo submitted a new article.

Twin Flames Tarot Reading of the Current Shard of Reality | April 21, 2018
This is the seventh edition of the generalized tarot reading of twin flames on their way to each other. In Pleiadian numerology, Seven stands for resolution, and so we have a very sunny energy radiating from the cards. We also see a couple of the cards that appeared in the very first edition coming here as a reminder of things that still refer to our times.

Deck: The Steampunk Tarot
Spread: Panoramic Photograph
Presented by The Steampunk Tarot app from The Fool's Dog.

You – the card in the middle
XVII • The Star

Do you want us...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I cannot see the cards very well, but I love Steampunk. I had no idea there was a tarot deck in this style.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Do you want us to share a secret with you?
Very inspiring reading with some of my favourite tarot cards, 10 of Cups and The Sun.
This is a very important week for me, and for my twin soul wherever and whoever he may be.

Thank you Ivailo for your lovely reading. Brought hope and strength to many I am sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)