Twin flame (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I dont know if this is the right place for my question but I'm gonna ask.

How do you know when you've met your twin flame? You feel attracted to them like a magnet?

And what can a twin flame coming into your life do for your spiritual journey and life?

K

KarlaSM

Fro the approach of shadow work and inner child, this one is a good one:

http://healing-radiance.com/twin-flames-codependency/

Twin flame is like a version of yourself but shown to you through the other gender. The mirror that will reflect the best and the worst in yourself, basically. He or she will awaken you to see every corner of your soul. All twin flame relationships are very different because every individual is unique and every twin flame couple is unique.

Before the spiritual side (the soul) is considered, I would first recommend seeing the human dynamics of this kind of relationship and from there go to the spiritual side and not the other way around.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Amanda Faye

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Yhen yes, Ihave found my twin.
He is the same as me in just about everway that Ive seen. Im so drawn t him like a moth to a flame. He is so easy to talk to about everything and anything.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I have never met mine in the physical but we communicate almost daily. I recognized her last year after a very random conversation. Back then, I was just vaguely aware of the term twin flames.

I quickly realized that the words to describe what I was going through felt void, so I decided to research the subject more.

At the same time, I was getting memories regarding why I am here and how I actually got here and she played a very important role :) Actually, if I had listened to her back then, I wouldn't even be here most likely.

Interestingly, in the beginning I had the feeling that if I was in the same room with her, I would just explode. Those energies can be wild if untamed.

OP
Amanda Faye

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I wasn't sure where else to post this...

What does everyone knowof twin flames?

I have just met mine a few months ago, it became even clearer to me on Halloween. My twin is respectful of marriage so he keeps his distance. i want to get to know him more as a important friendship could be forged. Ive been seeing 1111, 111, 333 and 555 everywhere for weeks. Ive even had dreams and visons of him that are real like.

Over the past few days i have missed him, which seems odd since we are always connected. I guess I just miss talking with him and the way he makes me feel. Im giving him space as i dont want to push him.

What is everyone's experience or thoughts on this?

Thanks xoxo

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Amanda Faye this post goes with another one you made earlier in the Consciousness Exploration Board. I will merge them.

I've heard people talking about twin flames and have read some info. For me it was an instant camaraderie when I met my husband. There were the usual physical aspects, but it was the ease of being together that struck me most. I figured out later, as well being told by psychics that we had been together in many lives, several times as healers.

This life has been a bit complicated for me in terms of partners. There have been others in this life with whom I shared other lives, too.

My twin is respectful of marriage so he keeps his distance.
Does this mean one or both of you are married to other people?

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron
OP
Amanda Faye

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Thanks for merging the two, I knew i posted about this before but was unable to find it.

How should go about connecting with him? he will not hang out with me alone but when we are around others he clings to me. i guess perhaps its the safety net of others that allows him to be close to me. knowing he wont let anything happen because my husband is around. i know that be feels the connection too. we've told each other i love you, which felt so natural and easy. it just flew off my tounge but with everything within me I meant it.
He also hides behind alcohol, using that too as a safety net. saying what he feels, then blaming it on the alcohol. i see so much of myself in him; the me from when i was a teen. so lost, and alone. yerning for love but looking in all the wrong places.

I just dont know how to make my way in so to speak. i believe our meeting has begun to stir up things. i can only speak on my part but the past several days Ive felt saddness coming to the surface to be released. something from a deep place, i dont even know what it is that has me sad, besides wishing my twin would allow me to enter his life fully. I miss talking with him, his hugs, just him. i miss him. i know that sounds silly because we are always connected but I yern for his touch. I crave to look into his eyes and see everything I feel. I long for his smile, and for him to wrap his arms around me.
Know that I have felt the purity of this connection I want more. I know I have to be patient and that he will come around at some point. I just cant help but wonder if this sadness isn't all mine, what if he is sad too. I feel like I should check on him but dont know if he will even respond.

Im just a loss here, I sm trying to not get wrapped up into this connection. Im trying to stay grounded but for some reason it's hard right now.

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion
I dont know if this is the right place for my question but I'm gonna ask.

How do you know when you've met your twin flame? You feel attracted to them like a magnet?

And what can a twin flame coming into your life do for your spiritual journey and life?
I have a whole playlist on my path in being a twinsoul here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqUY2z21szNx9WiE0yncB7BUB2mf8NyQK and also our twinsoul website here at http://www.natunenari.net as well and has much wisdom to answer your question. I also do sessions as well. May such guide you in love. In Pure Love ~Nenari

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Lady Nenari Princess, we encourage discussions on the forum here, so rather than posting links all over the forum (which gives us the impression that you are trying to 'advertise') it's helpful to answer the questions directly.

There are many people on the forum who provide services, very similar to what you do (including myself). This is a space to help people directly and publicly. :)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Amanda Faye as I read your post, the first impression was that of pressure - perhaps to reach the levels of connection described in so many writings about twin flames. Honestly, I feel that some of those writings project a romantic ideal that is difficult to sustain because someone has to do laundry, fix meals, go to work, and pick up dog poop in the backyard.

I've known 3 men with whom I felt an electric connection and deep, abiding love. One left me when our life got a little tough, and I left one because he had so many issues to work out, and I knew it was not my job to fix them. The third one is my husband, who despite not understanding what I do and why, stays with me. He took on the lion's share of supporting our family when I could no longer work, and told me that he may not believe in the same things I do, but he believes in me.

My advice is to look to your marriage first. What is going on that leads you to seek recognition from another? How can you renew and support your connection with your husband? If this man was not in your life, would you choose to leave your marriage? These are very important questions to answer first. I've been the one who was blindsided, and it took a long, long time to work through all the grief and pain.

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion
Lady Nenari Princess, we encourage discussions on the forum here, so rather than posting links all over the forum (which gives us the impression that you are trying to 'advertise') it's helpful to answer the questions directly.

There are many people on the forum who provide services, very similar to what you do (including myself). This is a space to help people directly and publicly. :)
I did answer the person giving her what I give for FREE not advertising. If you knew anything about me then you would know this and I invite you to first know me and what I do through seeing my website before you judge and accuse me of advertising because unlike you and others on this forum I Am sure, I do what I do solely on love offering donations and live on $600 a month from love offering donations and I do ALOT of humanitarian work and for free work to help those who really need it, which I doubt you or very few. I did not sit out and write a long reply due to 'advertising', I did so because my videos that are quite extensive and again offered for FREE have much more in them then I can write here about her question. Thank you.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I am under the impression that it makes most sense for married (to others) twin flames to meet when the karmic fuel of their old relationships is exhausted.

Also, I am still looking for the answer of the question why some twin flames are born on the other sides of the world while others are not. There must be some rule or some intervention....

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion
I am under the impression that it makes most sense for married (to others) twin flames to meet when the karmic fuel of their old relationships is exhausted.

Also, I am still looking for the answer of the question why some twin flames are born on the other sides of the world while others are not. There must be some rule or some intervention....
As I speak of extensively in my video series on youtube which is why I posted the links above twinsouls come together based upon if it is their last life or not and also for the mission of benefiting humanity, it has little nor nothing to do with karma or old relationships. Twinsouls choose before they come onto this earth as to where they will be on the earth and how they will find one another and also through Divine providence and timing as Source guides their hearts and I also explain that extensively of how my twinsoul and I came together which is much more than I can write here :)

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I did answer the person...
Nenari, based on the pattern of your posts so far, your behavior is slightly similar to how spammers act on forums (of course, they tend to not post anything metaphysical based). This response to me, and which is directed at others as well, is very judgmental and which I intuit as coming from ego, however, I am not judging you at all for this and take no offense.

If you knew anything about me, or perhaps intuitively picked up on what I was getting at, you would know I was not judging at all and that I am simply trying to help hold a space here that can help as many as possible. You may also come to know that I live on less than you do a month, and also that I do pretty much everything for free online in terms of my own services, and have been for years now, which includes personally paying for all the costs involved with hosting this forum and transients (This however has to change soon because of my circumstances changing, and is why I am getting many others to take over roles that I perform).

For us to know you, we need to see what you say here on the forum, as generally people don’t have the time to go and research and read about everyone that comes along and posts.

Your behavior right here, and now, can therefore define you for those that don't really know you. Your energy will establish itself and each individual will perceive what they perceive, but they won't perceive much unless you do put the time in to contribute.

What you will find is that a very small percentage of people will actually go and click on a link, watch a video, or read a person’s bio to find out who they are, as that is just human nature — unless they are of course seriously seeking answers and are passionate about specific questions. Also, not everyone has an internet download limit that allows them to watch videos, or are not video people, so they may prefer reading (plus it takes a lot of time to watch a video over reading text.)

What you may also find is that you will be more effective at helping people on the forum through responding to them with information, like I tried to touch on with my original response to you, rather than sending them onto other sources, unless of course the sources directly address any questions and the reader knows you very well, which will likely be from following your posts and threads on the forum.

As I speak of exte...
This response by you above is what I am really trying to get at here in terms of the forum being a place for discussion and information gathering, so thanks for expanding on your own teachings around this topic.

Based on your bio, it sounds to me like you will be able to help many souls on this forum, which is important to me personally to see, as that is a big part of what the Roundtable is all about. I encourage you to setup your signature and include links to your sites / you tube.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion
Nenari, based on the pattern of your posts so far, your behavior is slightly similar to how spammers act on forums (of course, they tend to not post anything metaphysical based). This response to me, and which is directed at others as well, is very judgmental and which I intuit as coming from ego, however, I am not judging you at all for this and take no offense.

If you knew anything about me, or perhaps intuitively picked up on what I was getting at, you would know I was not judging at all and that I am simply trying to help hold a space here that can help as many as possible. You may also come to know that I live on less than you do a month, and also that I do pretty much everything for free online in terms of my own services, and have been for years now, which includes personally paying for all the costs involved with hosting this forum and transients (This however has to change soon because of my circumstances changing, and is why I am getting many others to take over roles that I perform).

For us to know you, we need to see what you say here on the forum, as generally people don’t have the time to go and research and read about everyone that comes along and posts.

Your behavior right here, and now, can therefore define you for those that don't really know you. Your energy will establish itself and each individual will perceive what they perceive, but they won't perceive much unless you do put the time in to contribute.

What you will find is that a very small percentage of people will actually go and click on a link, watch a video, or read a person’s bio to find out who they are, as that is just human nature — unless they are of course seriously seeking answers and are passionate about specific questions. Also, not everyone has an internet download limit that allows them to watch videos, or are not video people, so they may prefer reading (plus it takes a lot of time to watch a video over reading text.)

What you may also find is that you will be more effective at helping people on the forum through responding to them with information, like I tried to touch on with my original response to you, rather than sending them onto other sources, unless of course the sources directly address any questions and the reader knows you very well, which will likely be from following your posts and threads on the forum.

This response by you above is what I am really trying to get at here in terms of the forum being a place for discussion and information gathering, so thanks for expanding on your own teachings around this topic.

Based on your bio, it sounds to me like you will be able to help many souls on this forum, which is important to me personally to see, as that is a big part of what the Roundtable is all about. I encourage you to setup your signature and include links to your sites / you tube.

Again judging me, which is sad. I put things in video format as I Am one person and cannot sit here all day and eve responding to the same questions I get all the time of how do I know I have met my twinsoul so I direct people to my videos and websites which have extensive information MUCH MORE than I can sit and write out here over and over again. I interact and help many people and mentor them and help them all day long in sessions and such and do not have the time to sit here and write such over and over again and again if you knew me you would not judge me as you have The sources DID directly answer and address the question as you write here and I feel you are singling me about for no reason. That is NOT being some spammer it is being helpful. I will no longer engage in this with you.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
As I understand it... Twins souls aren't necessarily meant to be lovers with one another. If anything they exist to support eachother in this world we live in. Whether it is directly by living close within your life or (still close as incarnated) far away to further your mission here on Earth. Yet, this is very similar to our soul group. As we come here with a purpose. We can only decide those things for ourselves, as we only have control to as far as our body can reach (talking in the physical sense here). Thus, free will is respected as change only comes when the time is right...

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Again judging me, which is sad. I put things in video format as I Am one person and cannot sit here all day and eve responding to the same questions I get all the time of how do I know I have met my twinsoul so I direct people to my videos and websites which have extensive information MUCH MORE than I can sit and write out here over and over again. I interact and help many people and mentor them and help them all day long in sessions and such and do not have the time to sit here and write such over and over again and again if you knew me you would not judge me as you have The sources DID directly answer and address the question as you write here and I feel you are singling me about for no reason. That is NOT being some spammer it is being helpful. I will no longer engage in this with you.
I don't have much to say, but isn't it a double-standard to judge another for judging you?

I think people have a warped view of judgement in that it is not a bad thing as it is merely the preferences/opinions of one being to the next. We shouldn't see it as some sort of argument, but a civil discussion. A communication between souls who can see eachother as equals. I say this to add my two-cents for there is nothing to be offended about when we share ourselves honestly. Love is both passive and active. <3s

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
As I understand it... Twins souls aren't necessarily meant to be lovers with one another. If anything they exist to support eachother in this world we live in. Whether it is directly by living close within your life or (still close as incarnated) far away to further your mission here on Earth. Yet, this is very similar to our soul group. As we come here with a purpose. We can only decide those things for ourselves, as we only have control to as far as our body can reach (talking in the physical sense here). Thus, free will is respected as change only comes when the time is right...
I do believe twin flames can play other loving roles like a parent and a child. I think the twin flame is the closest member of one's soul family :)

Reactions: Stargazer and Brian

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
As I speak of extensively in my video series on youtube which is why I posted the links above twinsouls come together based upon if it is their last life or not and also for the mission of benefiting humanity, it has little nor nothing to do with karma or old relationships. Twinsouls choose before they come onto this earth as to where they will be on the earth and how they will find one another and also through Divine providence and timing as Source guides their hearts and I also explain that extensively of how my twinsoul and I came together which is much more than I can write here :)
I see both your point of view and the one of Laron . I am sure your videos would be very beneficial, especially for people who just discovered their twin flame. But I also guess that it would be good if you could state your opinion on some questions with a couple of sentences (or at least provide a link to the referent video). It is just a suggestion as it is really up to you to decide how to fulfill your mission. Mine was to write an interactive book trying to give a hint of what such a relationship would be like. It is funny that I don't use terms like "mission" or "work". Those are just the things that I do and expressions of who I am :)

I believe I was with my twin flame at least one time on Earth before. I also have the certainty in my heart that this will be my last incarnation here (if linear time makes sense).

I think that the runner-chaser dynamic is not always part of what twin flames go through, especially if the beloved have an understanding of who they are on a soul (or higher dimensional) level.

I also doubt the free will, at least on this planet. I believe that there has been instruments to prevent us from doing that (like the twisted version of karma, the grid and reincarnation trap).

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion
Well Slayer and Laron, you can ask Pooja (who I mentor) who is on the forum and who actually is the one who encouraged me to come onto this group to begin with ask her if I Am some spammer or seeking advertisement and I can assure you she would say I Am not. And as I just wrote to a man who is hurting on a facebook group I Am on here this, you can see I Am NOWHERE near what you judge me as. So I would invite you to read this below and stop chastising me and realise I Am only here to help~
https://www.facebook.com/groups/562177320641216/permalink/587248294800785/?comment_id=587263174799297

Lawrence Wesson
6 hrs
Twin Flame Love!!! When we first met it was like we were in the clouds of heaven and nothing or no one could bring us down. Now it all comes crashing down bcuz of infidelity and not on my behalf. I just don't get how if we're twin souls that one would do this to another. How could she cheat if we're twin souls I just don't get it I'm lost. How can something so right be done so wrong. Doesn't make sense how regular relationships are easier and better than this one with a twin. Very difficult but I guess all a process right hmm ok whatever. .. A cheat huh never thought that would become the demise of such a great thing. Watching the video and knowing where we are now hurts like dropping a brick on your foot... The pics in the video aren't even from half the memories we shared together just a snippet of the memories we shared together. Only 2 1/2 years together but like 10 years worth of memories. Now nothing but a third separation and a cheater. ..

-4:53

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Seen by 5
1Maria F Sweeting
Comments

Maria F Sweeting
Nenari Anne Diamond
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

Nenari Anne Diamond
Thank you dearest Maria F Sweeting for this. DearestLawrence Wesson I do SO understand your grieving and your hurt and pain over this. I too have been there myself as my twinsoul did similar to me and he felt guilty after I caught the two of them together (never mind that is what his ex wife did to him and he caught his ex and her lover together which caused their divorce many years before) and then he gave me a special necklace the next evening at a gathering we were both at to tell me how sorry he was for fucking up (excuse the french) and this was 3 years after we came together as well so I know what you are going through. Your anger, hurt, pain, and grieving is quite valid so know that I hear you and I hold you in love.

What I can share with you is that during the melding of the emotional body and mental body just as we have an amnesia if you will about our choices to come here to this earth and what we are here to do and such that we forget, so too do twinsoul go through such in a different way. That and the fear of standing in the presence of their twinsoul who is total and complete unconditional love scares the crap out of them and has them do unawakened things in that fear and to run to what it is they consider as familiar and safe. For my twinsoul at that point and at other points along the path, ANYTHING became easier to run to ~ another woman who he felt was safer and did not threaten his having to look within at himself and the mirror of both love and everything he did not love of himself and within me which he saw which was also himself in me, addictions, doing other things being with other people ANYTHING other than turn to me. It sounds bizarre in a sense but what it comes down to is that the one thing we want most which is that deepest unconditional love is the one thing we fear and it causes us to do wacky things in that fear.

I know it is very hard to not take it personally, but please understand that it is fear and programming of unhealed old wounds that causes this to occur as well as what I share here. What you can do is continue to love her through it. I have been on this path with my twinsoul now for almost 9 years and it has only been recently that things have shifted with us to where he is not doing such things anymore. And it has only been because of my continuing to love him and his own choice to shift that has made things shift. I do have a video series on our path and also on how to shift all this and it is on youtube. If you are interested in more to help you I can give you the link here and it can help guide you. Simply know that you are not alone and I'm Here for you.
<3 Sending you much healing and love
<3
Like · Reply · Just now

Reactions: Brian

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Instead of judging you, I thanked you for the work that you have done. And I really happy if you were helping a twin flame couple. I am wondering what I would have said to that person if I were you. My understanding of cheating is very limited. I don't think that a connection as strong as the twin flame one could really be damaged by an act of physical closeness of another. But people have different understandings, and hurting your twin flame is something that eventually comes back and needs to be healed.

K

KarlaSM

Each twin flame couple has its own challenges and to try to fit a spiritual standard that takes away the realness of human problems is often not helpful. The human issues should be addressed as they are and understood at the level of the soul of each couple, more than anything else. Others can guide in one way or another, but I often see limitations in general in spiritual guidance given.

I personally found useful to combine spiritual knowledge from the inner self and the heart and some other resources with pure raw psychotherapy. Many of use face really hard challenges because of our state of brokenness that often times is not understood by others in spiritual communities. Human attitudes like cheating, abuse in many forms and negative emotions are very real in many twin flame couples, and as such, must be understood from the root of human experiences, not only from the spiritual side of the soul.

Unfortunately in my case when I sought from guidance from others, I came across people in denial of our human nature and our human experiences, because of the idea that twin flames should be spiritual and examples of love, when the only way to be examples of love is first by understanding and embracing all our human experiences, our pain, and to treat such pain in the most adequate ways possible. It takes two to make a relationship not work, not just one and it is one of the things that twin flames teach us.

But putting to one side the discussion on twin flames...

Lady Nenari Princess we ask you to please be respectful of this community, its guidelines and its members. I do not see why you think that others in here are judging you when far from judging you I only see people getting involved in the discussion in itself and Laron made it very clear that this is a community of direct discussion and sharing knowledge and possible guidance, in the format of interaction among members. If you feel that everyone in here judges you then I suggest that you ask yourself where this feeling comes from and come back to discuss the topics in here and share when you no longer carry this feeling and instead see that forums have guidelines and as such must be respected.

Blessings

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion
Each twin flame couple has its own challenges and to try to fit a spiritual standard that takes away the realness of human problems is often not helpful. The human issues should be addressed as they are and understood at the level of the soul of each couple, more than anything else. Others can guide in one way or another, but I often see limitations in general in spiritual guidance given.

I personally found useful to combine spiritual knowledge from the inner self and the heart and some other resources with pure raw psychotherapy. Many of use face really hard challenges because of our state of brokenness that often times is not understood by others in spiritual communities. Human attitudes like cheating, abuse in many forms and negative emotions are very real in many twin flame couples, and as such, must be understood from the root of human experiences, not only from the spiritual side of the soul.

Unfortunately in my case when I sought from guidance from others, I came across people in denial of our human nature and our human experiences, because of the idea that twin flames should be spiritual and examples of love, when the only way to be examples of love is first by understanding and embracing all our human experiences, our pain, and to treat such pain in the most adequate ways possible. It takes two to make a relationship not work, not just one and it is one of the things that twin flames teach us.

Lady Nenari Princess we ask you to please be respectful of this community, its guidelines and its members. I do not see why you think that others in here are judging you when far from judging you I only see people getting involved in the discussion in itself and Laron made it very clear that this is a community of direct discussion and sharing knowledge and possible guidance, in the format of interaction among members. If you feel that everyone in here judges you then I suggest that you ask yourself where this feeling comes from and come back to discuss the topics in here and share when you no longer carry this feeling and instead see that forums have guidelines and as such must be respected.

Blessings
And I respectfully suggest that I have been interactive in discussion and Laron was singling me out accusing me of being someone who is posting for advertising and such. I suggest that it is not about where this feeling comes from but rather his actual messages. I have no feelings other than to say that I was not doing so and that is all and that I do not appreciate being told that I was simply because I posted a couple of videos for someone to go to. If anyone is to abide by guidelines I feel it is Laron because there is no reason to say I was doing something when I was not. Thank you.

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion

Blessings
I Am respecting this community, it is Laron who is not being respectful of me and jumping to conclusions and accusing me of things that I did not do. I ask you and him to be more respectful of me as I have made it very clear that I Am very much being what it is you say of sharing knowledge and guidance and it is he who is to look within and ask himself what is it about what I did that triggers him. I feel no trigger at all, I simply said I do not appreciate being accused of things that I did not do. As much as guidelines are to be respected so too Am I to be respected and not told that I Am doing something I clearly was not. Thank you. I will say no more on this matter and do not wish to be tagged in this matter. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)