Tuesday's Tune-up (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In my meditation today, I had a couple of interesting experiences. First, I was checking in with family and friends, dropping off my love lights. When I got to one with whom I recently reconnected, I saw battlements and a gate that looked like they came from Game of Thrones. I took that as a "No" and was turning away when someone came out a small opening and said you can come in the back way. Then that person and I were sitting in a meadow covered in wildflowers. We did not talk - just sat together.

Then I thought I ought to do work at our city and state offices because some of those people are acting crazy. I got a "No" and was directed to spend more time on my side of the city connecting with Gaia. This part of town has a lot of granite, quartz, etc. So, that is what I did.

Later, I realized how similar the 2 events were. The direct approach will not be successful in some circumstances because there are too many guards in place. However, the gentle way of working directly with Gaia can softly work its magic.

I don't recall anything like this and wonder if any of you have. At any rate, remember you can work a little subtle magic when needed.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Later, I realized how similar the 2 events were. The direct approach will not be successful in some circumstances because there are too many guards in place. However, the gentle way of working directly with Gaia can softly work its magic.

I don't recall anything like this and wonder if any of you have. At any rate, remember you can work a little subtle magic when needed.
What a fantastic meditation experience!

I've had a number of conversations with family members and coworkers about metaphysical things...and I know from lots of experience that a straight-on approach has a tendency to close minds rather than open them. People aren't typically ready to accept "woo-woo" experiences or ideas...but if I'm easy-going, use good humor, and am consistent in the way I talk about things, many times the concepts seem to sink in and eventually start making sense to them. This kind of approach has helped a lot of folks I know expand their own comfort zones and really start thinking about and considering a much bigger "picture" of life. It's really great to see folks waking up and starting to question so many things around them!

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
SG, I certainly agree with you when dealing with people in whatever "D" we are in. For me, these meditative experiences are with higher selves. Most times I'm greeted openly and happily, but there have been a few times when I've been turned down. I imagine that it has something to do with the experiences that the person needs at the time.

In this particular case, I was in the astral world, which is why being told to work subtly with Gaia for the good of our state and city surprised me. Perhaps it has to do with people learning to work together rather than retreating to their polarized camps.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've received lots of recent guidance, both meditation related and otherwise, to take a big breath and step back, disengage and work at other levels and in other ways. A new idea for me in many ways, yet I find that it has precedence in my life and that of a few close others with whom I have the great pleasure of sharing such experiences in person (plus all of you here<3).
Most notable to me, is the recent willingness of formerly very closed people to accept or at least entertain the possibility of things that would have had them stamping in indignation not so long ago. Like, you, Linda, a few have even thanked me. I'm still mentally brushing myself off a bit, touching myself carefully, to see if that was real:ROFL:
This really is a big (and very pleasant for me!) change.:-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)