Truth Is Power: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Week of October 4 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.

Truth Is Power: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Week of October 4
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: What power do you carry when you speak what truth lives within? Like magic, you are transformed into the master you truly are, suffused in the light of the heart, a conduit between the hidden divine and the manifest world of life. The way to peaceful coexistence lay just ahead, in recognition of the masters we are. Shine on. Read on for details about each of the cards in this week's Pleiadian tarot spread.

Summary: What starts out as an irresistible urge to give voice to the truth you carry is swiftly transformed into masterful magic made real. Where division once reigned under darkened skies, the light of truth promises fast-moving change. Underneath what you present as "you" to the world is the essence of a...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Maryann you did it again!

Plonked those cards right down onto the gist of my thoughts of a while ago, with guidance and support for what I can expect<3
It's almost like you're laying down another layer of wisdom on top of what just became clear. Thank you:-D

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann you did it again!

Plonked those cards right down onto the gist of my thoughts of a while ago, with guidance and support for what I can expect<3
It's almost like you're laying down another layer of wisdom on top of what just became clear. Thank you:-D
Honestly, I have the same feeling when I do the reading! I'm glad they're speaking to you. I could talk about different aspects of them ad infinitum, I feel. Perhaps I'll revisit in a few days' time...

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
"What you show as your light is where this true self lives, where you remain in balance between the divine source from which you come and the human being you have come here to be. Suffused within the light of your heart lives the potential for peace in the world. Now is a time for bringing that forward, fearless in your mastery, secure in the truth you hold."

I can so feel this coming.......right now still suffused with pain.....you know in the wound where the lights comes in! But it is slowly being dissolved by the truth of my essence. Yes!
And I love this line...

"When you take off the armor protecting you from the ravages of a darkened, barren world, what is revealed is nothing less than a master of time and space"

Thank you Maryann.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
"What you show as your light is where this true self lives, where you remain in balance between the divine source from which you come and the human being you have come here to be. Suffused within the light of your heart lives the potential for peace in the world. Now is a time for bringing that forward, fearless in your mastery, secure in the truth you hold."

I can so feel this coming.......right now still suffused with pain.....you know in the wound where the lights comes in! But it is slowly being dissolved by the truth of my essence. Yes!
And I love this line...

"When you take off the armor protecting you from the ravages of a darkened, barren world, what is revealed is nothing less than a master of time and space"

Thank you Maryann.
You are a healing machine, Pod! and a generator of light :)

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)