Trumpets, booms, and rasps - Oh my! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Is anyone hearing unusual sounds?

I heard 2 booms a few nights ago, and they reminded me of some other sounds that have come my way. Booms are the most frequent. For awhile, I was hearing them on the side of our home, as if a huge bird few into the side of the house. My husband and I tried to recreate the sounds with what is around there, but we could not. One afternoon, as I was walking across the yard, another boom happened, and it knocked me to my knees. I was right there but saw no visible sign of a source.

I also heard a rasping sound a few night ago. Even though it was midnight, I went outside to see if a deer was in distress but found nothing. It sort of sounded like something grinding in a circular pattern.

Also, a few years ago, I heard trumpet calls. That one got my attention, but nothing happened - in the 3D sense.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016

I heard 2 booms a few nights ago, and they reminded me of some other sounds that have come my way. Booms are the most frequent. For awhile, I was hearing them on the side of our home, as if a huge bird few into the side of the house. My husband and I tried to recreate the sounds with what is around there, but we could not. One afternoon, as I was walking across the yard, another boom happened, and it knocked me to my knees. I was right there but saw no visible sign of a source.

I also heard a rasping sound a few night ago. Even though it was midnight, I went outside to see if a deer was in distress but found nothing. It sort of sounded like something grinding in a circular pattern.

Also, a few years ago, I heard trumpet calls. That one got my attention, but nothing happened - in the 3D sense.
That boom that knocked you to your knees? Sounds like a shock wave.
Maybe it’s some underground experiment. Just a thought.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

I'm still not certain what to think about all these unusual sounds. There are lots of theories--from more common explanations of "sonic booms" from aircraft or the shifting of tectonic plates to the much more bizarre. With so many unusual energetic changes going on in our world today, I really don't think anything is outside the realm of possibility!

Two of the more interesting ideas for me have been the possibilities that these sounds are the result of "space wars" or the destruction of so-called "Deep Underground Military Bases" (or DUMBs) by "white hats" in our government and military. Given our current political situation and the continuing efforts to "Drain the Swamp", plus our need to help humanity evolve through Disclosure, I'm becoming more and more certain that these sounds are signs of great change--and that they are indeed a positive thing!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I'm still not certain what to think about all these unusual sounds. There are lots of theories--from more common explanations of "sonic booms" from aircraft or the shifting of tectonic plates to the much more bizarre. With so many unusual energetic changes going on in our world today, I really don't think anything is outside the realm of possibility!

Two of the more interesting ideas for me have been the possibilities that these sounds are the result of "space wars" or the destruction of so-called "Deep Underground Military Bases" (or DUMBs) by "white hats" in our government and military. Given our current political situation and the continuing efforts to "Drain the Swamp", plus our need to help humanity evolve through Disclosure, I'm becoming more and more certain that these sounds are signs of great change--and that they are indeed a positive thing!
Mmm!! Space wars, I hadn’t given anything like that a thought but anything is possible, it doesn’t grab me though.
The destruction of DUMBs ? I guess it could be.

I’m going to be a bit DUMB myself now. Why would they want to destroy them. Is it because they fear disclosure?
I expect there has been a discussion on this and I’ve missed it:fp

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Actually, I don't recall a discussion about DUMBs. Supposedly there is one closer to Dallas. The geology around here, karst, makes that kind of construction tricky. On the other hand, there are several cave systems nearby that were carved by ancient underground rivers. One was used as an outlaw hideout and later as a honky-tonk during prohibition.

I prefer to lean toward energetic, supernatural sources for my experiences but I consider that other things are at work, too. Now if one of these events happened when someone else was with me ......

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Mmm!! Space wars, I hadn’t given anything like that a thought but anything is possible, it doesn’t grab me though.
The destruction of DUMBs ? I guess it could be.

I’m going to be a bit DUMB myself now. Why would they want to destroy them. Is it because they fear disclosure?
I expect there has been a discussion on this and I’ve missed it:fp
It's been widely established that (starting in the Cold War) the US military dug many such DUMBs as a way to provide safety for military assets and help ensure the continuity of government should a large-scale nuclear threat or war erupt. Cheyenne Mountain (I think) is the name of the NORAD base that was dug deep into the side of a mountain, for example. Another was the Greenbrier Hotel in West Virginia, the existence of which was only discovered due to the work of an investigative reporter in 1992. Yet another is the vast and oft-denied "secret" areas beneath the Denver Airport. For further research, feel free to do an internet search for those terms or ideas. There are also many, many examples of very deep old mines, tunnels, or caves being used as repositories for data centers, equipment, or supplies--even in the private sector. These underground facilities have the benefit of being protected by solid rock, they can be easily temperature-controlled, and they can also be easily protected from theft, weather damage, etc. I believe that many corporations, perhaps even Walmart, use very large underground facilities like this as part of their everyday business.

There are many (including myself) who believe that the so-called "Deep State" has used its vast resources and ill-gotten gains to develop technologies far, FAR beyond what are publicly disclosed. These may even include highly sophisticated deep underground transportation systems that allow people, resources, and information to be transported VERY quickly and safely anywhere in the country. All of these systems are just a small part of the massive technological advancement that may have been kept hidden from us for decades. The main idea of all these underground, secret facilities was not only that they could protect GOVERNMENT, but they could also protect the so-called "ELITE" of society--those with enough money or power to effectively buy their way in.

Some theories suggest that the "Deep State" or "New World Order" has been planning to use these facilities as a means of protection for its supporters--and that, at some point, they planned to move all their chosen people underground, thereby leaving the rest of us "common folk" to take the brunt of whatever threat might arise (be it nuclear war, widespread natural disaster, meteor strike, or even civil war). There are quite a few "FEMA" camps that have been built around the country that are rumored to have been designed as potential "relocation sites" (i.e., containment areas) for any remaining survivors. This would allow the New World Order elites to essentially control and own ANYTHING left, because they would literally have cornered the market on food, weapons, security, and the like.

So rumor has it that many so-called "white hats" (or "good guys") in government have been forced to go along with all this for many years, but there is now MUCH dissention in the ranks. With all these corruption investigations and disclosures happening, there seem to be even outward signs of severe opposition within the factions of our own government. There may be far more conflicts going on than we are being told about--and some of the ideas out there are that there are actual underground battles going on between deeply entrenched "Deep State" factions and military folks who are trying to root them out and "Drain the Swamp" for good. David Wilcock has publicly supported the idea that the anomalous "earthquake" experienced in Washington D.C. several years back was actually the result of one such DUMB being destroyed. Personally, I find the thought quite intriguing.

I know some of these ideas may seem a bit "out there"--or maybe even "way, WAY, out there" to some, but the more I learn and investigate them, the more evidence I see that some (or even ALL of these) ideas may be true.

I suppose only time will tell!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Now if one of these events happened when someone else was with me ......
Even the one which knocked you to your feet?
I have experienced 'internal' processes which did this to me, so I can imagine such a thing... having said that, something that had such a strong physical effect seemed to more strongly suggest something physical taking place (which may have been in addition to whatever was metaphysical thing may have been going on)?
I don't expect an answer. I am just pondering 'out loud' here<:)

It would be fascinating, either way, for it to happen when someone else was with you!

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I can tell the difference between my inside eyes and ears and those on the outside. The things I mentioned happened with my outside senses. When I heard the boom that knocked me down, I did ask my neighbor, but she did not hear it. I explain it away as being inside an insulated house and not paying attention to outside sounds, which I understand - could be construction sounds, which most people put in the background noise bin.

I find it all fascinating and am surprised at the number of people who do not see or hear.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Many people have reported such booms in different parts of the country in the last few weeks as has been reported by the media. Speculation, including at some forums, go from sonic booms, tectonic shifts, asteroids entering our atmosphere and even testing of new technology. The most common explanation, based on the reported locations and the proximity to airports and/or bases, has been the testing of crafts by the armed forces -reinforced by the refusal to comment by their representatives when they were asked.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I used to hear sonic booms/snapping/gun-fire like sounds from inside of my house when I lived in Arizona. The sound was followed by static electricity & spirit energy. I thought of it as a vortex or someone visiting me from another dimension. My ex also shared this experience w/ me. I personally feel like the veil is thinning as we wake up into a new consciousness. You also yad a QHHT session, so no doubt has this opened you up to perceiving when others don’t.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Also, I wanted to say that I follow AmancalledDada; he also experiences these. On his blog, he has posted it as something that relates to ley lines.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)