Trump Landslide - Clif High Interview 28-Oct-2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
In this YouTube video released today (28-Oct-2016) Clif is interviewed for 54 minutes by Greg Hunter. It is a far ranging discussion of the election (Trump in a 25 to 1 landslide win although the deep state may manipulate the results), the beginning of economic turmoil on 9-Nov, the rise in value of silver and BTC, the role of deep state/black programs with UFO's and ET technology, and a host of other topics. Clif does see considerable turmoil and chaos in the next few years as part of the process to getting to new energy sources ("new electrics") that are key to our future survival as a race.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Thanks, Bill. I haven't listened to this video yet but I like the mention of a Trump landslide. I watched a video yesterday that chilled me to my bones. It was George Soros on video saying that while Trump would win the popular vote by a landslide, Hillary would win the electoral votes and she would win the office. :nail

Salli

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
Thanks for sharing this Bill. I was interested to hear about silver being used to make new energy technologies and becoming greatly in demand for this reason. A lot of people have been talking about the rise of silver but this is the first explanation I have heard as to why this might be.

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was interested to hear about silver being used to make new energy technologies and becoming greatly in demand for this reason.
Oh - I just remembered my early morning dream when I read your comment.
Silver is very important. It will be a key component in many things that will have tremendous benefit for our world.

Reactions: Salli and Stargazer

Katie

Rambling Companion
Aug 13, 2016
I have been meaning to listen to this interview in full, thank you for posting! I'm weary of trying to explain Trump to "awakened" and "spiritually progressed" people who are living, breathing, stewing, soaking, and simmering in hate and anger. This was energizing ..... and the organ harvesting? A new rabbit hole to dive into. Thanks again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)