Triangular shaped spacecrafts (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
lol that one i didn t watched until now, here the right video

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I wonder about the other side of the moon when I look up. Perfect set-up for a hangout or hideout.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Mankind has been a busy, little race, haven't they?

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
I'm just reading Niara Isley's book" Facing the Shadow, Embracing the light". She was working on the Moon, got her memory erased, but retrieved it by hypnotic sessions. There is also a long interview/ channelling on YouTube at "Why is it true". Quite shocking revelations.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Per the triangular craft: There is the famed "top secret" Aurora project that operated out of Area 51 many years ago, and it was supposedly testing an anti-gravity triangular craft similar to this ship:
http://nd03.jxs.cz/659/386/803780914a_65642633_o2.jpg

On a tangent, but related topic, on the moon:

This has to do with the "breakaway civilization", and very much similar to the "Stargate" universe.

There is a reason why we stopped going to the moon.
http://www.viewzone.com/anomaluna.html

If you do some searches, there are some "blurred out" pictures from NASA files that show technologically advanced cities
on the "dark side of the moon". Aliens are on the moon mining for resources.

The article also mentions astronauts who were warned not to go back.

There is also mention of Ingo Swann, the RVer, who did a OTB visit and came face-to-face with a psychic-powered alien who shoo-ed him away.

Also, the "far out" theory of a hollow artificial moon (similar to Death Star) is discussed.

So... up to you to decide what to believe. O.o:D

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
There is also mention of Ingo Swann, the RVer, who did a OTB visit and came face-to-face with a psychic-powered alien who shoo-ed him away.
Also happened to the Farsight RV guys when they tried to RV Area 51. The deepest underground level is a kind of laboratory run by aliens and it was guarded with psychic powers by a Reptilian alien and it told the RVer to f... off, more or less.

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Also, the "far out" theory of a hollow artificial moon (similar to Death Star) is discussed.
Followed the link in Kevin C"s link, regarding the moon anomolies, pretty interesting stuff there. It really is strange that the moon is the exact size and distance from the sun and planet Earth, to precisely block out our sun on a full solar eclipse, Coincidence? I think not. The moon rotates once on it's axis, every time it rotates around the earth, thus always showing us it's same face, coincidence? Hmm, suppose the universe just arranges things this way :)

Reactions: June and Anaeika
Has anyone here tried to RV these places? CrystalSong ? Sinera Mike ?
Actually the dark side of the moon is one of my favorite local system destinations for conscious O.B.E.'s to - there's just So Much going on there! Almost everything is underground, but underground is this massive area with all sorts of different races of sentient Beings having 'neighborhoods'. I don't even have a feel for how big it is to be honest with you. Just the 12 story 'water works section with all the pipes which feed all the different neighborhoods hosting different races was like several football fields put together and then about 12 stories high.
I often take groups to the Dark Side of the moon and so there's a lot of collaboration - we're all literally seeing the same things.
One time we found sort of a movie theatre, only it was playing scenes from earth street camera's. No wonder we all feel watched! lol
Once we found these huge hydroponic bays filled like jungles with food producing plants, it was easily the size of 4 large industrial warehouses and and seemed to feed only one of two of the many races there.

For any O.B.E'ers out there who want to go check out the Dark Side of the Moon ET colonies, there is a large antenna on the surface - stay away from it, no idea what's going on with that thing but its super powerful and will suck you UP it and then spit you off the moon and then there's some sort of energy barrier and you can't get back on again until you do a separate trip.
A great entry point if you need an arrival zone is a glass dome which acts as a multi-species space observatory, it's very quiet and spacious and rather lovely, there's sitting bench's all around and hardly anyone comes into it to view the night sky so it's a great landing point - the steel doors lead to an elevator and the underground cities.

Anyway, I could go on and on about the dark side of the moon - and were I ambitious I'd upload photos of drawings of some of our trips. We always draw them immediately after returning before we discuss what was seen. Its amazing to see other saw it just as you did! Alas, I'm not ambitious enough :(

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Actually the dark side of the moon is one of my favorite local system destinations for conscious O.B.E.'s to - there's just So Much going on there! Almost everything is underground, but underground is this massive area with all sorts of different races of sentient Beings having 'neighborhoods'. I don't even have a feel for how big it is to be honest with you. Just the 12 story 'water works section with all the pipes which feed all the different neighborhoods hosting different races was like several football fields put together and then about 12 stories high.
I often take groups to the Dark Side of the moon and so there's a lot of collaboration - we're all literally seeing the same things.
One time we found sort of a movie theatre, only it was playing scenes from earth street camera's. No wonder we all feel watched! lol
Once we found these huge hydroponic bays filled like jungles with food producing plants, it was easily the size of 4 large industrial warehouses and and seemed to feed only one of two of the many races there.

For any O.B.E'ers out there who want to go check out the Dark Side of the Moon ET colonies, there is a large antenna on the surface - stay away from it, no idea what's going on with that thing but its super powerful and will suck you UP it and then spit you off the moon and then there's some sort of energy barrier and you can't get back on again until you do a separate trip.
A great entry point if you need an arrival zone is a glass dome which acts as a multi-species space observatory, it's very quiet and spacious and rather lovely, there's sitting bench's all around and hardly anyone comes into it to view the night sky so it's a great landing point - the steel doors lead to an elevator and the underground cities.

Anyway, I could go on and on about the dark side of the moon - and were I ambitious I'd upload photos of drawings of some of our trips. We always draw them immediately after returning before we discuss what was seen. Its amazing to see other saw it just as you did! Alas, I'm not ambitious enough :(
Wish you would.....get ambitious I mean:)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Followed the link in Kevin C"s link, regarding the moon anomolies, pretty interesting stuff there. It really is strange that the moon is the exact size and distance from the sun and planet Earth, to precisely block out our sun on a full solar eclipse, Coincidence? I think not. The moon rotates once on it's axis, every time it rotates around the earth, thus always showing us it's same face, coincidence? Hmm, suppose the universe just arranges things this way :)
Or, suppose the beings who built the moon arranged it that way.O.O

Reactions: Gunther and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016

You could fill books!

Reactions: June

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
So David Icke could be right about that Moon-Matrix surveillance system by ET intelligences? And it being a hollowed-out natural space-station? There's this interesting book he also based his theory on called "Who built the Moon?". Anyone read it?

Or, suppose the beings who built the moon arranged it that way.O.O
It actually looks really long inhabited as sort of a research base by multiple species.
June, its a matter of finding the time to scan them all to files and upload them, in between all the other things I do. lol Also I need permission from the other participants to 'go public'.
You could fill books!
No time to write them! LOL Too busy living it!
So David Icke could be right about that Moon-Matrix surveillance system by ET intelligences? And it being a hollowed-out natural space-station? There's this interesting book he also based his theory on called "Who built the Moon?". Anyone read it?
Not I, I have an aversion to reading other peoples work as I'm afraid it will plant ideas in my head which could get mixed into what's being seen when on O.B.E outings and pollute the data. Yup, I fear my brain! LOL In RV its called (AOL's) Analytical Overlay or SC (Stray Cats)
However based on what I've seen a hollowed out space station or partially hollowed out certainly fits the evidence.

This is a great conversation! When they landed something on the moon many years ago, it rang like a bell for days, and the general public never actually contemplated what that might mean, instead it fell under "That's interesting...next..." and we went off to the next piece of news assured apparently that NASA would tell us if it was anymore interesting than that. So it's really enjoyable to see this conversation coming up here!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
It actually looks really long inhabited as sort of a research base by multiple species.
June, its a matter of finding the time to scan them all to files and upload them, in between all the other things I do. lol Also I need permission from the other participants to 'go public'.

No time to write them! LOL Too busy living it!

Not I, I have an aversion to reading other peoples work as I'm afraid it will plant ideas in my head which could get mixed into what's being seen when on O.B.E outings and pollute the data. Yup, I fear my brain! LOL In RV its called (AOL's) Analytical Overlay or SC (Stray Cats)
However based on what I've seen a hollowed out space station or partially hollowed out certainly fits the evidence.

This is a great conversation! When they landed something on the moon many years ago, it rang like a bell for days, and the general public never actually contemplated what that might mean, instead it fell under "That's interesting...next..." and we went off to the next piece of news assured apparently that NASA would tell us if it was anymore interesting than that. So it's really enjoyable to see this conversation coming up here!
Well NASA wouldn’t want us putting our thinking caps on would they.

In David Ickes book ‘Human Race, get off your knees’ chap 14 Spaceship Moon, he says the moon is not a heavenly body, but an artificial construct (or, a hollowed out planetoid) that has been put there to control life on Earth.

Christopher Knight and Alan Butler have also written a book (Who Built the Moon).

Knight and Butler comment on the size, position and movement of the moon, saying, ‘ It is well beyond miraculous ‘chance’ that the moon is what it is and where it is.
They also write. ‘ The moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be.
It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties and none of them could be considered remotely watertight.’

Reactions: Alain
How interesting June!
One summer I binged on Zachariah Sitchens translations of the Sumerian texts. According to the translations: Somewhere in another solar system an inhabited planet was smashed into by something which pool-balled it out of its system and into a strange elliptical orbit in another system - our system.

So early in our solar systems history the Annunaki's planet came careening through our system and followed by it's moons - one of those moons crashed into a very large planet called Tiamat (sp?) It split that planet in half - one half of Tiamat was destroyed eventually settling into what the Annunaki called the Hammered Belt and we call the Asteroid Belt. (Tiamat had a tremendous amount of gold in its core, which becomes important later in the story) The other half, with time and spinning, formed a planetary body we call Earth today.

On the Annunaki's second spin through our solar system (happens every 250,000 yrs according to translations) one of their accompanying moons got pulled into this planets (Earths) gravitational field and became Earths moon - it was an inhabited body at the time. Somewhere around their 3-4 spin through our solar system is when they decided to land and begin mining gold to save their planets atmosphere after attempts to mine the "Hammered Belt" hammered the poo out of any ships sent in there!

I can't say for sure Zachariah Sitchen translated the tablets well or not, but it sure makes one heck of a story! I did RV the Annunaki once, I couldn't find them by a planet called Nibaru or Planet X, but found them by querying for Annunaki Homeworld. Found it and they do indeed primarily live underground due to a weak atmosphere. So as far as I'm concerned they do exist, how much more of the story is true I don't know, whether the Annunaki world I found is the one in an elliptical obit in our system I can't say, they could have inhabited multiple worlds and this tale is only about one of them -who knows - but it's an epic tale!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
That’s an interesting story, CrystalSong, so many stories flying around aren’t there, difficult to know what the truth really is.
I guess one of the Annunaki’s moons could have got pulled into Earths gravitational field, it does beg the question though, why does the moon ring like a bell when something smashes into it, suggesting it is hollow, which doesn’t sound very natural.

I once saw, what I now know to be a super moon. I came round the corner of a building and there it was, so low and near.
I felt I could reach out and touch it.

I remember thinking at the time ( That doesn’t look real, there’s something wrong about it)
This is long before I knew anything about what we are discussing here.

It wouldn’t surprise me if is a space station, a very cleverly built one I must say, deceiving us all, but we are wising up now.
If nothing else it’s an intriguing subject.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
The moon bell ringing sound is because there isn’t liquid water on the mood to absorb the vibration after an impact or earthquake. The vibration keeps going.

Reactions: Snowmelt
June based on what I and lots of other RV'ers and OBE'ers have seen it looks like an asteroid which was captured (by civilization) hollowed out as it was built into, much like a cavern system, there is still rock in plenty of places inside - enough to keep it from collapsing, if that can even happen in space? I comfortable enough with that to say its my truth. What I witnessed first hand, multiple times.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thank you CrystalSong. Can’t argue with people who have visited and actually seen for themselves, and I must admit, knowing how the moon affects the Earth......tides and so forth. If it is an artificial construct, what the Earth was like before it was put in place, and what it would be like if it was removed.

I’m still intrigued by what Knight and Butler say about extraordinary coincidences though.
Those two pages I posted put forth a good argument for it being artificial..

Mmm, talking about the moon has reminded me of a poem I wrote way back entitled ‘ Moon Maiden ‘
Must look it out and share it.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
The moon bell ringing sound is because there isn’t liquid water on the mood to absorb the vibration after an impact or earthquake. The vibration keeps going.
I’m not scientifically minded enough to know if what you say is right, Anaeika, but I’m asking myself if all the beings living on the moon do not need water.

Really interesting thread this, I’m enjoying itO.o:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)