Triangular shaped spacecrafts (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Fascinating thread... I saw those SecureTeam videos last week too and wow what a capture!

CrystalSong intriguing, and right on from what I feel, though I haven't RVed there. Have you looked at Saturn's moon Iapetus? That looks like a very crudely soldered-together ball. SecureTeam just did a video on that yesterday or the day before.

FWIW, some time ago, the Pleiadians said to be wary of the triangular craft. I haven't ever felt any level of trust for them, personally, but that was a bit of info that seems worth dropping on this thread.

Reactions: Anaeika and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have just watched a SecureTeam video about the moon being an artificial satellite.
So much info coming out, I don’t know what to believe.

Of course, this is probably what it’s all about......keep em guessing.
If you confuse something enough, you never get to the truth.
Many people will have their own views and beliefs, they will discuss it, some argue, but never resolve anything.
Just what the dark side want. But it doesn’t matter, we will simply keep exploring, discussing and sharing love.
While we tread our own paths to enlightenment<3<3<3

I’m not scientifically minded enough to know if what you say is right, Anaeika, but I’m asking myself if all the beings living on the moon do not need water.

Really interesting thread this, I’m enjoying itO.o:D
I suspect water was brought in on ships, there didn't seem to be any naturally occurring on the moon.
There was a vast complex of water purification/recycling deep in the moon and 12 stories of pipes, many leaking and dripping leading all over the place.
The trip we did we call "WaterWorks Moon" was both amazing and boring - amazing because of the vastness of the water system and hanging out in various vats of water, the smell of water, water dripping every where and the whole bottom floor of the facility being like a shallow stream of water. We even saw some sort of crab in one of the tanks with crystal looking protrusions all over it's legs. But boring because we didn't see any sentient races that trip and eventually ended up on the surface at that huge antenna when tracing out a large energy stream upwards, where something around that antenna kicked us off the moon. If you figure that every ship picking up or dropping off scientist (ET) to the moon brings water along with supplies, plus they recycle their water it would explain the Water Works we found there.
By the way, we later found moon photo's showing that huge antenna or one like it.

Reactions: June and Anaeika
Fascinating thread... I saw those SecureTeam videos last week too and wow what a capture!

CrystalSong intriguing, and right on from what I feel, though I haven't RVed there. Have you looked at Saturn's moon Iapetus? That looks like a very crudely soldered-together ball. SecureTeam just did a video on that yesterday or the day before.

FWIW, some time ago, the Pleiadians said to be wary of the triangular craft. I haven't ever felt any level of trust for them, personally, but that was a bit of info that seems worth dropping on this thread.
No I haven't checked out anything in our system other than Mars (reached accidently by following a governmental teleporter I found, another story for another day - I was researching where Nicola Tesla's paperwork went after he died an what was developed out of it) and Earths Moon. I keep meaning too, but there's just so much to see all over the Universe! LOL

OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
yes june there is so much information on all the corners it can be very hard do know what is right, as i like problemsolving on work between persons i hear the different versions analyse it and have my opinion after,

so also here we must sometimes knew the missinformation to understand the right one

Reactions: June and Anaeika

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
By the way, we later found moon photo's showing that huge antenna or one like it.
There is indeed footage and photos out there that seem to show high objects like statues, towers or pillars, but it could also serve as antennas as you say.

Here's some scientists analysis of structures on the moon:

http://www.tsijournals.com/articles/image-analysis-of-unusual-structures-on-the-far-side-of-the-moon-in-the-crater-paracelsus-c.pdf

Abstract
The authors present an analysis of Apollo 15 and Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter images of two unusual features in the
crater Paracelsus C on the far side of the moon. At first glance these structures appear to be walls or towers on the lunar surface.By combining multiple images, we show the larger feature, oriented in a northeast/southwest direction, is not simply a wall but two walls on either side of a narrow valley or “passageway”. Using single image shape from shading and 3D terrain visualization we showin a computer-generatedperspective view looking northeast that the southwest end appears to be the entrance to the passageway. A reverse angle view looking southwest shows the passageway ending at a rise of terrain at the other end, possibly leading underground. The terrain surrounding the two structures is not flat but appears “excavated” by some unknown mechanism, natural or artificial. It is shown that these objects are visually different from the lunar background because their underlying structure is different.
CrystalSong did you get info or a 'feel' of the vibe of the ETs there?

As we can see by now, many conspiracy theories are about 'evil' ETs controlling us and the Matrix (Icke & co.). But is this your 'feeling' too or did you also feel a more neutral or even benign attitude, or a mood of investigation and research with obervation. Are they really all 'bad'? So what was your impression of these 'controllers' or 'observers' in your OBE or RVs? Are there also humans (see 'breakaway civilisation' topic)?

Reactions: Anaeika and June
There is indeed footage and photos out there that seem to show high objects like statues, towers or pillars, but it could also serve as antennas as you say.

CrystalSong did you get info or a 'feel' of the vibe of the ETs there?

As we can see by now, many conspiracy theories are about 'evil' ETs controlling us and the Matrix (Icke & co.). But is this your 'feeling' too or did you also feel a more neutral or even benign attitude, or a mood of investigation and research with obervation. Are they really all 'bad'? So what was your impression of these 'controllers' or 'observers' in your OBE or RVs? Are there also humans (see 'breakaway civilisation' topic)?
What a Great Find Sinera! Thank you so much for linking those video's!

I've run into multiple different species of Bi-Peds now, (meaning humanoid - front facing eyes, two arms two legs) and most of them are very benign, just going about their business which is often watching humans evolving, polluting and warring and no doubt hoping we solve our tribal nation state war phase before some one aims a nuke at someone else, and generally staying in an observer stance only. They've even told us that when we've OBE'd onto their space ship - That they are non-interference and Observers Only.

There were a few which stood out as being a bit different - one race which was highly telepathic and flicked me off the ship when I telepathically said "Hello Beautiful Being!" It was a sort of who let the kid in flick, not intended to harm, but more I had wandered into Engineering and was oogling everything and was an annoyance. lol

Another one was a race I'd never seen before, it seemed very intent on getting through our system as quickly as possible. The inside of their ship was all metal gridders and very industrial looking, not a single ounce was spared for anything visually appealing. It was as if it was built by oil field workers. The race itself was rather pig-faced looking and it's energy was that of a slightly dull-witted but very intense and focused race. We didn't stay long - it was an utterly uninspiring ship and race.

Most races I've met are very hospitable, patient and accommodating, or just pretend to not see us when we pop onto their ships or planets. lol
And I have strong reason to believe there are a few species who've let our governments know that they will not permit all out nuclear warfare because of ripple effects into the solar system which they do not feel we own. There seems to be a sentiment out there that planets have consciousness as Beings as well and no one species has the right to be a planet killer and will be stopped if need be. (Remember all the weird stuff at nuclear bases, nukes getting shut down in multiple countries, strange malfunctions and so on?)

Mind you though Sinera, I'm projecting my consciousness to 6th-8th dimensional realities, where everything vibrates a little faster and is more advanced and evolved in general. It's probably not fair to compare 3rd dimensional ET's to the Beings I go see anymore than it would be fair to compare humans and Angels (Angels being roughly 5th dimensional we think)
In other words I'm hanging out in all the nicest 'hoods'.

If we are talking other 3rd dimensional ET's like the Short Greys and Tall Greys...I don't hang around them, nothing personal. I've run into their energies at ET Convergence meetings and talks and it's just...strange, I can't explain it but can say I prefer higher dimensional Beings over 3rd and 4th.
Someday there will be a word for people like me, it won't be xenophobia as I like the Species I've run into, but we humans like to label things so much there will be a word for people who only want to 'tour' at the Angelic dimensions and above. lol

Anyway from what I can tell: "As Above so Below". Just as diverse as humans are, running from serial killers to John of God's and Mother Teresa's so it is Above. Huge individual differences between individuals of any one species until something like Hive Mind or Collective consciousness is reached. It seems above about the 8th dimension they aren't individuals anymore persay but Collectives or Consortiums of Energy Beings working together, linked in a oneness of sorts.
The lower the frequency, the more dense the matter and the lower the evolution. So are there 'Controllers and Manipulators'....very very likely hypothetically. But I've no first hand experience yet, nor do I want one! Hahaha!

So to conjecture an opinion it is likely that the Grey's and other 3rd dimensional races are different version of 'smucks just like us'...making mistakes, doing a few acts of great beauty and love and generally hoping they don't wipe themselves out by killing the last bacteria on their planet or genetically modifying themselves into freaks that can no longer propagate their own species anymore.
*smirk* I should go to bed now, my brain is getting flap jaw!

Last edited:

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I also meant species on the Moon specifically. Did you meet or view 3-D (or other) species there and how were they? Greys, Reptilian, human(oid), other?

So far in my own experience, I myself have met only blue-skin-beings (a bit like avatar movie) and larger typical Greys on the astral (or whereever it was, not too sure). Maybe an archangel (Raphael) but I only saw or experienced his (green) energy, not a being with wings or whatever.

With the "ET" nothing ever was of bad vibe. Either they were observing me or Earth (the Greys, I think it's what they mostly do) or even seemingly benign (the blues). Not sure though if the blues were ET in the common sense or astral beings, one was acting as a Guide even.

When I was on any higher levels I so far only met human-looking beings. Don't know which dimension I can label it as I am not into the 5D - 8D or whatever labelled cosmology - I just differentiate more roughly between lower (mostly "astral") and higher ("mental") planes. But what we see there is just temporary form taken on for us projecting humans to relate to or communicate. I think you might agree that form is not as sure and meaningful on higher levels/dimensions, so sometimes we don't know 'what' they were or 'look like' in their essence.

I'd say 'other' Sinera. The one race which really stood out was this very tall thin elegant species. The had very clean, clear focused mind and they working spaces were light pink walls with all glass and chrome looking accents and cabinets/work consoles. There was something very refined and beautiful about them. Not a warm beauty, but a cool beauty like marble sculpture.

The interior of the moon is huge and I've not got to run into very many beings to be honest. They each have their own sections and in-between them are all the mechanical/utility and greenhouse places where I tend to end up to avoid getting seen and kicked off again lol That's not to say the reptilians, greys etc aren't there, they could be for all I know...but like you I tend to see beings more in vibrational alignment with were I am. Taking other people or a group changes things though because it becomes a blending of everyone's frequency signatures which determines where we land - which is how I got to see the pig-faced squat beings on the industrial ship.

Like you most beings I see which live in community or have space faring ships are bi-ped looking (two arms, legs and eyes).
I have on occasion ran into beings though that ride waves in space - which have no body at all per say - but are ether-material-like, sort of a pure consciousness and are very sentient. I usually find them near nebulas.

I totally agree about 'forms' at higher levels. It's more like: 'I had a lovely telepathic exchange with a bright yellow glowing being". lol Yep, not much there to describe as form!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinera and Anaeika
As uhm, crazy as Andrew D. Basiago may sound, at a diplomatic event a diplomat (English?) accidently said to an American Ambassador something like "So you Yanks are going to have a black president next?" (or something similar) This was something like the beginning of the Clinton presidency before Obama even announced he would be running. The overheard remark made it into the back pages of a couple newspapers at the time. It does make one curious as to why the Brits would know such a thing long before it happened, and also draws interest to what Andrew D. Basiago says about Obama being selected as a future president while still in his teens.

Reactions: Sinera and Anaeika

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Basiago's story is not new. He's been around quite a while with his Mars teleport stories. He reminds me now of this other guy, Corey Goode. Same league. Don't know what to make of it honestly. We live in a crazy world, before and behind the curtain, so anything might be true (or not).

OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
With that i have definitively a new way to analise

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
When I hear these guys stories and have time I OBE to see what I can experience first hand, if they are on the mark or off, if there's enough evidence or current activity to support their claims. The results are often very eye-opening.
What results did you get?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)