Tree of The Yellow Birds And Dragons Spirits (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
image.jpeg

The helix is of a new shape And energy in This tree. It changes with the energy they hold as it is always updating with the flow of Love which are Particles of Light Codes streaming in the shift.
Yellow Dragons And birds have that energy to make change through the center of Avalon and bring out the Sacred Energy coming from another realm through Gaia now.
The Light Is here And the veil is down

Go in and breathe that Love light particles.

Last edited:

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
This particular helix form feels more powerful than those I've seen previously, the snapshot disbursement feels explosive O.o:D

Have you heard of "Beli"?

It's the area of Dinas Affaraon where the dragons dwell. Here is an interesting quote from a text concerning them:

"A deep cavern opens up before me, shadowed by great rocks. The dragon comes out and crawls towards the cups of song".

The cavern appears to be the revealing of the portal we discussed and the "great rocks" are probably the three peaks of Cadair Idris. I am not sure what the cups of song are yet but I will find out!

Beautiful drawing as ever o:)

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This particular helix form feels more powerful than those I've seen previously, the snapshot disbursement feels explosive O.o:D

Have you heard of "Beli"?

It's the area of Dinas Affaraon where the dragons dwell. Here is an interesting quote from a text concerning them:

"A deep cavern opens up before me, shadowed by great rocks. The dragon comes out and crawls towards the cups of song".

The cavern appears to be the revealing of the portal we discussed and the "great rocks" are probably the three peaks of Cadair Idris. I am not sure what the cups of song are yet but I will find out!

Beautiful drawing as ever o:)
Waiting for la suite

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)