Tree of The Earth Spirit Dragons (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This is a wonderful tree connecting us to Earth Spirits. The Yellow And White Dragons spreading a very subtle and clearing energy to heal the Earth And To help the crystalline energy flow from within.
You are all participating in this process
This tree cannot be used for personal and individual means but To help everyone connect to the new Earth raising in everyone And every creation in Gaia.
Let the Love And pure energy of Magic fill Your Life
The Avalon energy Is here just gazing at you
It Is also the energy of This full Moon
White Wolves are running in the Tree
You cannot see them but only sense them if You are ready for it
As you watch the energy flowing in the Tree
Red baby Dragons Will shows up to encourage you in Your spiritual path
You will gain that red energy of the Earth and It will transform you for the benefit of all, not only for yourself
The blue Little Dragons are Your helpers on Your spiritual Journey You Will never get their names but They Will let you Know What you have to do And Will guide you in Many different ways
Hear their energy vibrating in Your entire Being
You Will see the unseen
I chanelled This message from the Earth Dragons spirits
Hope You Will Enjoy It
Much Love And Light to you
image.jpeg

Reactions: Stargazer and Ben
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Because of my 2D vision I sometimes don't see the same things most people see in artwork. So I am still searching for the wolves!
And If I Tell you where They are It won't be good for you as you should find the way leading you To the Wolves

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)