Tracking Kilauea Volcano Activity | North Star Newsletter (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Michael Knight

Just Arrived
Jan 17, 2018

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you Michael, fascinating as always. We are spoiled on Transients. SUCH valuable information from the likes of Bernie, Michael, Janne, Maryann, David, I mean the list goes on. Bless you all.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Seems the GCE might be in play again.
Canary Islands on the Atlantic side also has undersea volcanoes erupting, earthquakes.
We can only wait and see how all transpires.
I've certainly seen a number of events last month and this month, that tie into the GCE reactivating right on schedule as per the original month predictions (not year) of the webbot.

For those wondering what we are talking about, my old summary of the GCE still exists here, https://www.transients.info/2013/01/global-coastal-event-summary-as-of-may-2013/, which I understand is still the most extensive and detailed summary of it online.

Reactions: Lila, June and Pod

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ben Davidson at Dutchinsense pointed out on todays youtube podcast that there was also a small earthquake today at the flank of the Mauna Loa crater. Even a small one there is worthy of attention, particularly since the activity is moving from one crater to the next in a line.
Mauna Loa's crater is so much larger than what we have seen so far.

He also pointed out (with graphics) that the entire Pacific Plate seems to be on the move:

Reactions: Laron and Pod

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A few things I just extracted out of the GCE summary I linked to above.

"This section below (before what causes it heading) comes from the Immediacy Data Intelligence Report from the 21st of February, 2013 – Not only Solar Explosions but possibly plasma affects in the upper ionosphere will appear in May. People will not understand what’s going on after staring up at the sky and saying ‘what the hell is happening there??’. This seems to relate to mid May and may indicate the period of time where the plasma event is associated with the Global Coastal Event. "
(...)
"The plasma effects will trail behind some form of solar expulsion which may or may not be connected to a period of earthquakes in the middle of April. There is a lot of distortion, a lot of crustal shift indications, not in terms of the whole crust moving but in terms of cracks forming up and getting a level of visibility in the middle of April from the series of earthquakes, which Clif High talks about specifically in the above mentioned IDIR. "
(...)
"This expulsion appears to be the same time as that series or group of Earthquakes mid April. It probably won’t be an individual one, but a group of Earthquakes. There seems to be a connection between the quakes and the solar activity. It may relate to the west coast of California. A disruptive level there but not devastating at this time. "
(...)
"There are indications over the next week to nine / ten days, that we should start seeing stories that will arise, which will relate to core source for the potential Global Coastal Event, which is volcanism. "
(...)
"There should be more stories coming out about the quickening or awakening of the planet. There are impacts indicating on Europe in both Earthquakes and transportation with humans and goods. There are also indicators within the set that the volcanism will impact Asia and the west coast of America. The west coast of US will primarily have heavy duty pollution from Russian or Asian volcanoes, but in Asia the volcanoes themselves will cause transportation issues as well. It doesn’t appear to be around Japan."
(...)
"Cliff says he expects we will see a plasma event that won’t produce a CME, but will create some amazing shapes and beautiful electrical occurrences in the sky/atmosphere and at the same time, a high energy stream will come down into the middle of the planet and trigger a sudden plate expansion and possible crack in the Pacific’s plate. "
(...)
"Clif High mentions the cracking of the Pacific Plate. He talks about a new development of a bulge of molten lava just under the ocean basin in the pacific along a known fault line near the recent 8.0 earthquake in the Solomon / Santa Cruz Islands. He says its bulging the bottom of the ocean and is between the mantle and the ocean bottom.
I believe Clif is referring to this article here,
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130207002002.htm
This implies that there will be a new island chain forming, if there is a puncture. ‘A new Hawaii’ Clif says. The Hawaiian chain is formed from magma coming up beneath the ocean floor and forming the islands. Over time the earth moves and shifts and so on, and that hole gets shifted relative to the island that’s formed on top and suddenly underneath, a new island is formed as it pops up."
(...)
"He’s not sure if this is going to happen though going from the webbot data. He says because this bulge is new and because of other factors, this bulge could end up causing a rupture and a crack in the pacific plate, rather than a hole. The event would be a lot more violent and a lot more intense in a shorter period of time if the magma was released.
Clif says that this would account for the data behind the Global Coastal event pacific plate crack if what he described occurred. He says if the magma rupture occurred, it would be quasi nuclear in the sense of the amount of energy that was released. A huge amount of vaporised super steam of water when it finally came out of the ocean, would erupt as a giant steam volcano. He said this would do a number of things such as alter the level of water in the ocean, as a lot of the water would turn into steam in milliseconds.
The steam event where vast amounts of the Pacific ocean would be vaporised into steam and hurled into the atmosphere, would cause, certainly the effects he is seeing in the continuing parts of the Global Coastal Event where inland areas are inundated with huge amounts of water beyond our level of understanding."
(...)
"Clif High now talks about the ‘big sinkhole, which has formed over on the eastern ridge limb of the chatham trench near New Zealand and the Solomon Islands. This is where Clif expects the crack in the pacific plate will occur which is what would cause the Global Coastal Event. "
(...)
I always loved this section: "Clif high mentions that the information is showing a ‘pulsation deep inside the planet’. He mentions a few other things here, but basically, he thinks this is evidence towards the earth expanding. (the theory of ‘earth expansion’) He reiterates ‘deep down within the earth’ is clearly what the data is showing. He mentions the ‘sphere of the earth being closed’ and that something has to happen for this energy within the Earth to have to be released."
(...)
"The IDIRs are now showing an Earthquake in the Pacific North West of America which will occur before the end of the month. "

All this talk above makes me think of the largest ever sinkhole in NZ appearing around May 9th (https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/massive-sinkhole-opens-new-zealand-180969034/). "local experts are saying it is the biggest sinkhole they have ever seen."

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just noticed this on spaceweather.com

"RED AIRGLOW OVER THE ATACAMA DESERT: When the sun goes down, Chile's Atacama desert can be one of the darkest places on Earth. Last night, it was not. "I couldn't believe what I saw on the screen of my camera when I took the first image," reports photographer Yuri Beletsky, who recorded luminous bands of red rippling across the sky:​
"The airglow was absolutely insane!" he says. "Parts of the Milky Way were barely visible because of the intense red glow."​
Airglow is caused by a complex assortment of chemical reactions in the upper atmosphere. These reactions get started during daylight hours when the atmosphere is bathed in strong ultraviolet radiation from the sun. After sunset, the afterglow appears--usually green, but sometimes red. Beletsky is a veteran photographer of airglow, having captured it dozens of times from sites in Chile and the South Pacific. "The intensity of airglow varies, and sometimes it can be more prominent," he notes. Last night, it was very prominent indeed."​

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
An interesting headline considering the timing: "Experts warn Hawaii eruption could trigger volcanoes along the West Coast as part of a chain reaction caused by the Pacific Ring of Fire"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5721997/Hawaii-braces-lava-flow-West-Coast-preps-possible-eruptions-13-Ring-Fire-volcanoes.html
  • There are 13 volcanoes within an 800-mile chain running along the West Coast
  • The Pacific 'Ring of Fire' volcanoes are said to be the most dangerous in the US
  • On of those volcanoes, Mount St. Helens, killed dozens and sent volcanic ash across the US when it erupted in 1980
  • The West Coast volcano eruption fears come as Hawaii residents brace for a possible torrent of lava flow, in the wake of Kilauea's May 3 eruption
  • More than 2,000 people have had to evacuate the area, while two dozen homes have already been destroyed by Kilauea's eruption

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Reactions: June and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I checked US news outlets, and this time the info has gone national.

The juxtaposition of the photos is amusing - nothing is going to slow down that golfing trip.

Reactions: Laron

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Here in the UK, the Daily Mail leaves a lot to be desired, it's almost as bad as the Daily Express. Perhaps i'd better switch to The Guardian, but then I'd be labelled a lefty, rather that a righty, and I'm not either.

Reactions: Laron and Linda

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
The juxtaposition of the photos is amusing - nothing is going to slow down that golfing trip.
These guys probably figure if that thar thang blows they might as be golfing when it happens. Either way their toast until they leave the area. Speaking if that looks like it time to pack up the game and leave the island. Is the big K voting them off the island?

Reactions: Laron and Linda

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
My wife likes Saturdays edition for the weekly TV schedules. I just do the sudokus, kakuros and codewords (I wish they would include killer sudokus, at least you have to think about those).

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
More GCE language:

Maryland is hit by horror flash flooding as 'catastrophic and life-threatening' torrential rain soaks the state and turns streets into brown, raging rivers
  • Dramatic photos and video emerged on Sunday of flashing flooding in Maryland
  • Torrents of water rushed down Main Street in Ellicott City near Baltimore
  • National Weather Service issued a flash flood emergency for the city as it warned of a 'catastrophic and life-threatening' situation
  • Emergency officials said there were some reports of building collapses already

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Not as bad as in Maryland, but here in the UK, Sunday was fairly bad with thunderstorms and torrential rain. The met office in the late Sunday forecast said that over the weekend they recorded 50,000 lightning flashes.

Storms have caused flash flooding across parts of Birmingham as more than a month's rainfall deluged parts of the city in just one hour on Sunday.
The Environment Agency has issued multiple flood warnings and alerts are in place across the West Midlands.
Met Office amber weather warnings of rain and thunderstorms are in place this afternoon for East Anglia, London and the South East and the South West.
The South East could also experience the hottest day of the year so far.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-44275045

I see that Adelaide has had an earthquake:-

Adelaide rocked by an earthquake as residents report buildings 'creaking and shifting'
  • A magnitude 3.0 quake hit Mount Compass, South Australia, at 12.13pm Monday
  • Tremors were felt across Adelaide, residents reported feeling buildings shaking
  • Geosciences Australia said aftershocks were unlikely due to the size of the quake
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5778359/Adelaide-rocked-earthquake-residents-report-buildings-creaking-shifting.html

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Looks like it may have expanded significantly, and ready to blow a GCE-type event, timeframe unknown:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-03/hawaii-volcano-update-scientists-baffled-over-mysterious-cracks-kilauea-crater
Ben Davidson as Suspicious Observers had commented a while back that the symmetry with this event and the one in 2011 is close; in that eruption + rapid lowering of the lava level at Kilauea's crater occurred then too. Not long after the Sumatran plate shifted in a massive earthquake + tsunami which killed hundreds of thousands of people.
The crater currently seems to be continuing to destabilize.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Not as bad as in Maryland, but here in the UK, Sunday was fairly bad with thunderstorms and torrential rain. The met office in the late Sunday forecast said that over the weekend they recorded 50,000 lightning flashes.

Storms have caused flash flooding across parts of Birmingham as more than a month's rainfall deluged parts of the city in just one hour on Sunday.
The Environment Agency has issued multiple flood warnings and alerts are in place across the West Midlands.
Met Office amber weather warnings of rain and thunderstorms are in place this afternoon for East Anglia, London and the South East and the South West.
The South East could also experience the hottest day of the year so far.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-44275045

I see that Adelaide has had an earthquake:-

Adelaide rocked by an earthquake as residents report buildings 'creaking and shifting'
  • A magnitude 3.0 quake hit Mount Compass, South Australia, at 12.13pm Monday
  • Tremors were felt across Adelaide, residents reported feeling buildings shaking
  • Geosciences Australia said aftershocks were unlikely due to the size of the quake
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5778359/Adelaide-rocked-earthquake-residents-report-buildings-creaking-shifting.html
David Icke is coming to Adelaide in 2019 - we'll see more quaking then.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Ben Davidson as Suspicious Observers had commented a while back that the symmetry with this event and the one in 2011 is close;
The Fuego Volcano in Guatemala just blew - most violent eruption in 40 years - some deaths and many injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)