Tom Kenyon Workshop Nov 2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
This next weekend (Nov 11-13) I will be attending a sound healing workshop in Seattle led by Tom Kenyon. Tom has said this will be the last multi-day workshop he does as he is cutting back his intensity.

As part of the prep for the workshop Tom recommends reading two specific channellings he has previously received from The Hathors. I've gone through them both today and find them very relevant to the chaos we are experiencing in the world along with suggestions on how to respond and wanted to share them with others.

They are both available to read on Tom's website. I especially found the Transition States of Consciousness to be especially relevant at this time. The link is:

http://tomkenyon.com/transition-states-of-consciousness

The other is The Fifth Perspective: Transcending Space and Time.

http://tomkenyon.com/the-fifth-perspective-transcending-space-and-time

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
This next weekend (Nov 11-13) I will be attending a sound healing workshop in Seattle led by Tom Kenyon. Tom has said this will be the last multi-day workshop he does as he is cutting back his intensity.

As part of the prep for the workshop Tom recommends reading two specific channellings he has previously received from The Hathors. I've gone through them both today and find them very relevant to the chaos we are experiencing in the world along with suggestions on how to respond and wanted to share them with others.

They are both available to read on Tom's website. I especially found the Transition States of Consciousness to be especially relevant at this time. The link is:

http://tomkenyon.com/transition-states-of-consciousness

The other is The Fifth Perspective: Transcending Space and Time.

http://tomkenyon.com/the-fifth-perspective-transcending-space-and-time
That sounds great, Bill! I can't wait to hear what you discover along the way!

I found the Hathor material interesting, but the parts about the Earth Changes and the doubts about the direction of humanity didn't resonate well with me. I'm also rather skeptical of the post-death uncertainty--it seems very reminiscent of the concerns others have expressed about the "matrix" and "soul traps" that are waiting for us. I feel that, as we trust in our own "Higher" guidance after death, we'll find ourselves remembering all we need to in order to find ourselves in just the right place.

With regard to our collective future, I agree that humanity was headed the wrong way and there will continue to be some "discomfort" as the old systems crumble away. But I continue to feel very strongly that we are past the "tipping point" and that our transition (whether individual or collective) doesn't have to be destructive, frightening, or even that difficult. NOW is our choosing point...not some nebulous time when we may experience a "void" (although if that is something that does happen, it will certainly be a choosing point as well). If we wish and intend to, I'm confident that we can create a surprisingly smooth shift into what many (as Tom indicates) call the "New Age".

Something really, really deep inside me feels that, if we can remain open to our own guidance and steadfast in our own Power as Creator Beings in our own right, we will begin seeing miracles and almost magical happening as events unfold. To me, anything that casts any doubt on this is merely an attempt to dissuade or distract us from that "highest" path.

Either way, I suspect that this next few weeks and/or months will prove to be an extremely pivotal time along the way!

:)

Reactions: Bill

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
SG, I got a completely different take on those messages than what you presented above. In fact, I wondered if we read the same thing.

I read some very important information, particularly for those of us who are "in the trenches" helping people through this time. I've personally been through a null or void, where everything I knew went away. Thanks to assistance, much of it from the Hathors, I figured out how to move forward. I've been able to take my experience and assist friends and family as they move through similar circumstances.

People in other parts of the world, which are in places where planetary stresses are released will have different experiences. Italy comes to mind. It does not mean the people brought in on themselves, but rather, some people will be near these physical events. Knowing this, can help people listen to their own guidance about getting out of the way, for example.

For me, last night's session and much of today have been about the multi-dimensional world, and I find these two posts on track with my experiences.

I encourage others to take what you and I have said with a grain of salt and read the passages with an open mind and heart and see what speaks to them.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
SG, I got a completely different take on those messages than what you presented above. In fact, I wondered if we read the same thing.

I read some very important information, particularly for those of us who are "in the trenches" helping people through this time. I've personally been through a null or void, where everything I knew went away. Thanks to assistance, much of it from the Hathors, I figured out how to move forward. I've been able to take my experience and assist friends and family as they move through similar circumstances.

People in other parts of the world, which are in places where planetary stresses are released will have different experiences. Italy comes to mind. It does not mean the people brought in on themselves, but rather, some people will be near these physical events. Knowing this, can help people listen to their own guidance about getting out of the way, for example.

For me, last night's session and much of today have been about the multi-dimensional world, and I find these two posts on track with my experiences.

I encourage others to take what you and I have said with a grain of salt and read the passages with an open mind and heart and see what speaks to them.
Agreed. Helping people through difficult times is great--and if the information helps to that end, that's terrific as well! But a majority of the message seemed to be focused on loss, chaos, and difficult challenges--on a personal, collective, and even a "spiritual" level.

My feeling is that if we (either individually or as a collective) continue to focus on these aspects and our suffering, then we will tend to create or attract exactly that to ourselves in the future. I guess I'm just extremely tired of anything negative (as I perceived much of the focus of the reading to be) and I'm trying to offer an alternative and perhaps more positive viewpoint. What I said will either resonate with folks--or it doesn't. I'm perfectly OK either way.

And as you wisely suggest, I would also encourage anyone else to feel free to make up his or her own mind!

Reactions: Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)