1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account.
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Campbell Discusses VR and Quantum Mechanics (MBT LA 2016—7 video series)

Discussion in 'Out-of-body Experiences, NDEs & Dreams' started by Henda, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Henda

Henda Multidimensional Healer & writer Staff Member Moderator

This is one of 7 videos lately broadcasted on Youtube Channel from Tom Campbell about Quantum Mechanics and Virtual Reality. I personally loved this part one. When watching this video I had an Out of Body Experience, I suddenly fell asleep at 10:30 am last Thursday and saw myself teleported in a higher dimension (Atlantis) where I received healing and updating from high spiritual guides there. When Back in my physical body at 11:30 my heart pain disappeared and I received a bunch of information about Earth.

• Love Love x 1
  2. Neeraj

Neeraj Shimmering Soul

Thanks Henda for sharing the video.

• Love Love x 1
  3. Vickie

Vickie Boundless Creation Retired Moderator

These look good. I saved the links for when I get time. Thanks.

• Love Love x 1
  4. Henda

Am watching the second one now and it is very interesting. I love these videos too

• Like Like x 1
  5. Laron

Laron Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide Staff Member Administrator Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

Here is parts 1-6, with 7 being the remaining video that Tom needs to post on his channel. Perhaps one of us can post part 7 when it is out, on here.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Henda

:-DThank you Laron
    There is so much to learn in here

• Like Like x 1
  7. Laron

Laron Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide Staff Member Administrator Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

Here is the final part, part seven.

Please remember to use tags Henda when posting new threads. I added in some key words for this thread on your behalf just now. I also updated the thread title to better describe what this is about.

• Divine Divine x 1
  8. Henda

Thank you Laron I was aiming to do it today as I saw the video 2 days ago. But you did before :eek:;)

• Like Like x 1