Toltec, Nagualism and the Confusion about Lineages (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
Carlos Castaneda, the Toltec and “New Age” of Awareness
I think many of us know fairly well (some through David Icke’s books) of how the darkness grew and evolved for thousands of years in Europe, Australia and in modern America. But what of pre-Columbian America before the Aztec, Maya, and Inca?

The writer of this essay sums up what was going on in what is now known as Mexico, and then shares about the lineage of warriors who broke off from the darkness to embrace source creativity, and who survived until these modern times.

Their ways were called the Toltec Path, and were shared with us in an earlier wave of light-warriors, one of whom was Carlos Castaneda, who later wrote books about the breakaway from the morbidity of the darkness. Castaneda is considered by many to be the father of the new age movement that started in the 1960s.

Read on here...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I had the good fortune of seeing an expansive display of the art and history of Mexico at a San Antonio museum. It was many years ago, and as I think about it now, I'm not sure how the curators pulled it off. I'm guessing most people did not get the subtle message. As we entered the exhibit, we started at the beginnings of what is now Mexico. This portion was beautifully lit - beautiful colors and interesting carvings. It was a delight to pass through this part. Then we turned a corner and all was dark and oppressive - it was the beginning of the political and religious European influence. I still recall the feeling as I turned the corner - as if the life was sucked out of me - oppressive, dark, and devoid of all the previous joy.

That is a great article. I found the concluding passages very powerful and certainly reflect my own observations and feelings.

So a warning post must go up. It is good to do research and to study books. It is better to practice, often with a guide, which we call a benefactor. We call it benefactor because it means “good information” or knowledge. And then free the self to explore. The minute someone says submit to my authority, run as fast as you can in the other direction. Benefactor’s free people… priests and politicians do not.
And take it from me… don’t believe anything I have written here, test and find out for the self. We have infinite potential to be energetic beings manifesting a new creation every day. Don’t rely on the past, rely on the present and the efficacy of the warrior’s way to constantly be creators of a new millennium. Peace.

Reactions: Carl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)