Timecross predictions of Oct 2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
The YouTube video of the Time Cross remote viewing prediction for Oct 2016 was posted by the Farsight Institute (Courtney Brown) on 30-Sept-2016. See what you think.

My take was some infrastructure failures (explosion? CME-like?) that result in a major blackout that may occur with/be catalyst for a major financial market melt down. Includes loss of satellite communications. Also about the same time there is another incident captured on video where Hillary falls on the street in broad daylight.

Here's the link:

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
The looks interesting. I've saved it for when I get some time. Thanks, Bill!

Reactions: Stargazer

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
It's very intriguing watching these then seeing how it was truly interpreted in our reality.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The YouTube video of the Time Cross remote viewing prediction for Oct 2016 was posted by the Farsight Institute (Courtney Brown) on 30-Sept-2016. See what you think.

My take was some infrastructure failures (explosion? CME-like?) that result in a major blackout that may occur with/be catalyst for a major financial market melt down. Includes loss of satellite communications. Also about the same time there is another incident captured on video where Hillary falls on the street in broad daylight.
As posted by PJ on another thread by Laron, looks like Dick Alguire nailed the gas leak/explosion part!

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
A friend sent this video today. I thought it was interesting until I saw this time cross project now its even more interesting because in the RV Dick sees communication problems and a blackout. The video below talks about large energy wave coming from space that's due to hit in October that will cause damage.

Reactions: Stargazer and PJ

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In this day of electronic gadgetry, it behooves us to ensure we still have the means to do things the old, manual way. I mean, keep a packet of needles and thread, for instance; keep booklets of matches; go so far as having a cooking method that does not involve electricity (or natural gas for that matter, as the gas delivery systems will require electricity). I keep wool on hand and knitting needles - nothing like a few hours creativity! Books galore. Candles. This kind of thing is all going to be good for us Baby boomers who have had time to learn some skills or ponder on things.

I feel sorry for the masses of younger generations, who are literally united by an umbilical cord to their electronic gadgets for entertainment, but also for obtaining their solutions to anything. Just Google it, they say!

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
In this day of electronic gadgetry, it behooves us to ensure we still have the means to do things the old, manual way. I mean, keep a packet of needles and thread, for instance; keep booklets of matches; go so far as having a cooking method that does not involve electricity (or natural gas for that matter, as the gas delivery systems will require electricity). I keep wool on hand and knitting needles - nothing like a few hours creativity! Books galore. Candles. This kind of thing is all going to be good for us Baby boomers who have had time to learn some skills or ponder on things.

I feel sorry for the masses of younger generations, who are literally united by an umbilical cord to their electronic gadgets for entertainment, but also for obtaining their solutions to anything. Just Google it, they say!
Me too, Hailstones Melt! I have books galore while my sleeping family read books online. I have so many ways to get by with no technology. I think it's so important to have some items put back for an emergency too.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Well, Vickie, you've just given me one of those "shiver moments" up my spine when I viewed the YT clip. (BTW, I do think the presenter is into fear mongering and spreading fear as opposed to information - to fit his 3D filtration spectacles perfectly!) But I do think ("know") that the world as a whole is in for an October surprise, as many different sources have said. But the exact criteria for that surprise has eluded us.

However, yesterday, I spent some time uploading photos onto my FB page, mainly cosmic events or celestial bodies which intrigue and enrapt me. And heck, if I didn't post one with the question "Is this a pulsar?" and then a brief explanation of pulsars from Wikipedia.

Photo below:

Cosmic starburst.jpg

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Well, Vickie, you've just given me one of those "shiver moments" up my spine when I viewed the YT clip. (BTW, I do think the presenter is into fear mongering and spreading fear as opposed to information - to fit his 3D filtration spectacles perfectly!) But I do think ("know") that the world as a whole is in for an October surprise, as many different sources have said. But the exact criteria for that surprise has eluded us.

However, yesterday, I spent some time uploading photos onto my FB page, mainly cosmic events or celestial bodies which intrigue and enrapt me. And heck, if I didn't post one with the question "Is this a pulsar?" and then a brief explanation of pulsars from Wikipedia.

Photo below:

Yes, the man in the video may be into fear some for sure. I just thought it strange that my friend sent the video and then I watched the Time Cross RV and Dick talked about something coming from above that knocks out communication satellites and networks which would cause a collapse. There is nothing to do if this is the case we all know it's coming at some point.

That's interesting about your pulsar picture. Coincidence? Maybe not...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)