Time Deceleration (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Greetings Earthfolk and those of adjacent dimensions!

Has anybody else been experiencing physical time travelling extremely slowly over the last couple of weeks? I'm finding my ability to achieve considerably more within a certain period has exponentially increased. Being an "all fingers and thumbs sort of clumsy kinda guy" I'm sure this increase in efficiency is nothing to do with proficient progress!

Also (if indeed you have) what do you think is the route cause of this? I'm open to all suggestions (story of my life buddum pshhh! o_O )

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I decelerated time myself by quitting my 40-hour-per week 8to5 daytime job last month.
o:)

I'm a 'clumsy kinda' guy too, so it helps a lot having more time available again at home. Maybe the universe planned it for me all along. I had to do this to stop from hurting every day. I feel relieved, well I'm relieved from getting lots of money too, yeah, but at the moment that does not disturb me.
;)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've noticed this in the mornings lately.

Reactions: Stargazer and Ben
OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Time is elastic and has a perceptual interface.
I agree completely, hence the purpose of the thread. I was looking more for concurrent patterns of perception betwixt individuals and if there are any. Many of our English idioms are built on the elasticity of time (running away with me, when i find the time etc) but are you feeling anything more consistent right now HM?

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Even though I don't work in the 3D world anymore, I still have to keep up with a lot of day to day stuff. Time has become more squishy over the past few years, but I do sense a bit of a change lately. The morning hours are when I write and meditate best, and I've "wished" for more time to do these things. Voila!

Ben and Sinera, you all are about 12 hours apart from me - your evening is my morning. So, if we each are experiencing more "time" in the morning, that really is interesting.

OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Even though I don't work in the 3D world anymore, I still have to keep up with a lot of day to day stuff. Time has become more squishy over the past few years, but I do sense a bit of a change lately. The morning hours are when I write and meditate best, and I've "wished" for more time to do these things. Voila!

Ben and Sinera, you all are about 12 hours apart from me - your evening is my morning. So, if we each are experiencing more "time" in the morning, that really is interesting.
And so it is! Especially coming into and out of sleep. Those "snooze" moments where you don't want the alarm to go off because you are snugly but they always rush by like lightening: total opposite now. This continues long into the morning.

How very odd.

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I no more work on the 3D since 2011. I tried to go back to that but I did not receive any support from the universe. So I am living anyway. I am for most of the time out of time and the days seem to last longer than before. We are less drained from our energy. I schedule my healing sessions as it is convenient for my clients and me. I can do healing at anytime of the day. I feel happy with it ! In opening to the secrets of the universe we receive more than we would imagine. Last week, the days seemed to be longer that usual. I also have been through time leaps

OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
I no more work on the 3D since 2011. I tried to go back to that but I did not receive any support from the universe. So I am living anyway. I am for most of the time out of time and the days seem to last longer than before. We are less drained from our energy. I schedule my healing sessions as it is convenient for my clients and me. I can do healing at anytime of the day. I feel happy with it ! In opening to the secrets of the universe we receive more than we would imagine. Last week, the days seemed to be longer that usual. I also have been through time leaps
I can always rely on you to reiterate exactly how I'm feeling and mould it into words! THANK YOU SiStar o:)O.o:D

This feels right to me, I'm teetering on the edge of full on "multidimensionality", the last little squeeze before I pop through the membrane (remember those?). I can safely conclude (following your excellent description) that this is the reason for the stretching of the "perpetual interface" as Hailstone Melts very eloquently put it.

You guys ROCK! <3:cool:O.O

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)