Time-Cross October Remote Viewing Results (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Time-Cross October Remote Viewing Results

Back in October I posted two articles covering the Farsight Institute’s remote viewing project’s Time-Cross predictions for November (part 1 here, part 2 here). Here are the results for that session.

Based on the most significant events, calculated from the number of links to news stories on CNN, The New York Times and BBC, the most heavily covered single news item story of the month was the arrival of hurricane Mathew on the east coast of the U.S.

The second most covered news event was the Middle East wars of Iraq and Syria.

Hillary Clinton’s e-mail scandal was in third place.

So based on how Time-Cross functions,...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Reactions: Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
His interpretation if Dick Alguire's viewing of Hillary fall down again was mine back then too: A more metaphorical visualisation of what happened to her now.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
His interpretation if Dick Alguire's viewing of Hillary fall down again was mine back then too: A more metaphorical visualisation of what happened to her now.
Based on how Dick explained that, I didn't feel it was a true remote viewing moment, but more of an intuitive view / vision in the moment, of what was to come, so I think it makes sense it didn't happen exactly like he saw it and that it was a metaphor, similar to how dreams work.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)