This is interesting...anyone know anything about GSN Heliplots? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I ask you! What is the point of data capture if it is then "handled" and "manipulated". What, for the good of the country?
Raw data is captured as a must for the people in power -all kinds of data. The massaging/manipulation is the second phase and is the bending of such data to serve their long-term purposes (of course includes the dissemination of the altered data replacing the raw data that then gets conveniently "lost." in the process). Nothing new here, it was done not too long ago with temperatures around the planet to justify the claims of global warming -mind you, the original data may have shown the same but the speed was manipulated to set a new time frame. The same has been done to history collecting and then hiding proof of prior civilizations for example. I'm still hoping that at some point all is revealed and what emerges would amaze the world.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
:((

:((:fp:((:fp:((

I ask you! What is the point of data capture if it is then "handled" and "manipulated". What, for the good of the country?
Yeah, the constant manipulation of things to hide the truth, even by folks whom we’re supposed to trust, just frustrates the heck out of me! I mean, come on already!!! I’ve had quite enough of their BS. Argh.

Reactions: Carl and Lila
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Just posting a few Schumann Resonance readings from the Space Observing System. Readings from Heartmath have been fairly high as well. As a refresher, "normal" readings are blue and green, extremely high readings are rendered in white. Check out all the white "waves" in today's graph:

schumannru3-20-2018.jpg

This is the image from an unusual reading I saved from January 13:

schumannru1-13-2018.jpg

And finally, one from November 25-27, 2017:

schumannru11-25-26-2017.jpg

I'll be keeping an eye on these readings and will post noteworthy changes as I find 'em. :)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Awesome SG thanks for that. I have been posting such readings on the Event thread.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Awesome SG thanks for that. I have been posting such readings on the Event thread.
D'oh! I couldn't remember where we were posting those now and this older thread came up in my search. Eh, either way, I guess the info will always get where (and to whom) it needs to go! :)

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Just posting a few Schumann Resonance readings from the Space Observing System. Readings from Heartmath have been fairly high as well. As a refresher, "normal" readings are blue and green, extremely high readings are rendered in white. Check out all the white "waves" in today's graph:
Just a reminder that we have an energy watch thread pinned to this board which is perfect for these types of posts.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Maybe a check of the GSN Heliplots would be advisable after the Fiji and Indonesian quakes. The Earth seems to be ringing like a bell: https://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/heliplot.php?virtual_network=GSN
Appears to have been an intense week as far as seismic activity goes, 144 significant earthquakes. Hmm, wonder where this is going.

http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/over-the-last-7-days-our-planet-has-been-violently-shaken-by-144-major-earthquakes

Reactions: Carl and Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Appears to have been an intense week as far as seismic activity goes, 144 significant earthquakes. Hmm, wonder where this is going.

http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/over-the-last-7-days-our-planet-has-been-violently-shaken-by-144-major-earthquakes
Just Mama Gaia expanding and energetically purging all that nasty, dark energy that’s been infiltrating her for so long! It’s interesting to consider the expansion of the planet and the influx of water that Clif High was talking about in his recent wujo.

In one timeline (the old one), all this incoming water would be causing the Global Coastal Event and massive flooding.

In this one, the planet is expanding in perfect balance with the incoming water. It’s all going with such Ease and Grace that we’re barely able to notice it (well, except for the shakers).

Hmmmm...:)

Reactions: Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
It’s all going with such Ease and Grace that we’re barely able to notice it (well, except for the shakers).
I was thinking about the same yesterday. Considering the magnitude of the quakes we have been very fortunate that we have not seen personal casualties and only minor damage. Perhaps the ones that say we are already in a more positive timeline are correct (hope so). I'll will continue watching this very closely because I have vested interest in the situation having our boys living in Oregon, one brother in Washington state, and our plan is to move to Oregon to be close to the boys in the next few months -trying even to buy a house there now.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I was thinking about the same yesterday. Considering the magnitude of the quakes we have been very fortunate that we have not seen personal casualties and only minor damage. Perhaps the ones that say we are already in a more positive timeline are correct (hope so). I'll will continue watching this very closely because I have vested interest in the situation having our boys living in Oregon, one brother in Washington state, and our plan is to move to Oregon to be close to the boys in the next few months -trying even to buy a house there now.
Oregon is beautiful—I wouldn’t mind ending up there myself in the next few years. What general area? I’ve felt drawn there for some time. The south part of the state is nice, although the bigger cities (Medford and Eugene) have a fairly significant homeless problem. The outlying areas seem really great though.

Interestingly, I just recently learned that there are fairly large groups of Satanists in some parts of the state. Perhaps our energies are needed there!:)

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Just Mama Gaia expanding and energetically purging all that nasty, dark energy that’s been infiltrating her for so long! It’s interesting to consider the expansion of the planet and the influx of water that Clif High was talking about in his recent wujo.

In one timeline (the old one), all this incoming water would be causing the Global Coastal Event and massive flooding.

In this one, the planet is expanding in perfect balance with the incoming water. It’s all going with such Ease and Grace that we’re barely able to notice it (well, except for the shakers).

Hmmmm...:)
Yes indeed SG, the expanding Earth theory has resonated with me, but whether it’s true, I’ve no idea. I leave that there, as a possibility to what’s happening now. And yes, I believe that Earth is the body of a super conscious being, that we quaintly call Gaia. I think the biggest “take home message” about what’s being reported, is to have no fear, there is no need, ever, to feel fear in what’s happening now, not in the political sphere, not in the possible earth changes.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I think the biggest “take home message” about what’s being reported, is to have no fear, there is no need, ever, to feel fear in what’s happening now, not in the political sphere, not in the possible earth changes.
Sounds like the tagline Dutchinsense (Ben Davidson from Suspicious Observers) always ends his YT posts with:

"Eyes open. No fear."<3

Laron has posted a bunch of his vids. The latest one is here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/space-weather-earth-change-news-suspicious0bservers-ben-davidson-august-18-24-2018.5647/

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)