This is interesting...anyone know anything about GSN Heliplots? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Yes I am feeling extreme polarities in energy, either at the bottom of the ladder or the top but as I write this I am the whole ladder which is marvellous!

Also more and more disconnected from "ordinary life" I try to be interested but it feels like utter bullshit now.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've been having increased dreams/remembrance lately as well. Plus, today I woke up feeling very tired today. I got up, worked out, then fell asleep while listening to a Pamela Arylyn channeling right after breakfast! I actually got back into bed for an hour or so before actually getting up and getting dressed. Lots and lots of dreams...

One of the things that I noticed (and pointed out to MrMBB333) was that the Heartmath folks seem to be monkeying around with the readings on their site. It seems highly suspicious that several of the VERY high readings previously noted are now GONE from their archives--and they've been changed to much lower readings. Check out the following screenshots I kept.

The first was saved from around the time the spikes first occurred. The next was taken from their archives today. Note that the readings are now completely different and much, much lower. The previously very high reading of 1116.5 (that I actually recorded later at 1182) is now less than half of its previous number, 447. I'm not sure what's going on with their numbers, but I'm pretty sure they're manipulating them to make it appear that the energetics aren't as high as they really are.

heartmathschumann8-3-2017-1116.jpg

heartmathschumann7-20-2017to8-5-2017altered.jpg

Reactions: June, Glo and Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is awesome work Stargazer. Very interesting....huge spike there at the first one.

The only dreams I have are ones that concern what I am doing on an energy level......I dreamt a few days ago that I was stepping on rocks to cross a body of clear, still water and I slipped and fell in up to my high heart.

Sure enough, spent time weeping, lovely clear sadness, just like in the dream..
And so it goes on........

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Gary / A Man Called Dada and his friends have been tracking the spikes and gaps and believe the gaps show timeline jumps. I find this an interesting idea. He has a lot of data on his site.

https://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.co.nz/

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Gary / A Man Called Dada and his friends have been tracking the spikes and gaps and believe the gaps show timeline jumps. I find this an interesting idea. He has a lot of data on his site.

https://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.co.nz/
Now that's an interesting idea...I hadn't considered the timeline jump possibility!

Oh, and another interesting thing to me is that the data feed from the previously highest reading sensor (GCI004 Alberta, Canada) has been offline for awhile now. I'm wondering just how high this would be showing if the data were being allowed to be included!

Reactions: June and Linda

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
One of the things that I noticed (and pointed out to MrMBB333) was that the Heartmath folks seem to be monkeying around with the readings on their site.
Thank you for confirming what I was suspecting SG. To me it appeared very curious that a location stopped recording when it was obvious in my view that the readings were showing an almost symmetric wave and the "malfunctions" started when the third 60-hour period started and it began showing another potential increase again -too convenient of a malfunction time wise (having been responsible for industrial security too as part of my profession transformed me into a very suspicious dude having seen so much). Unfortunately for them another site started peaking too.

Oh, and another interesting thing to me is that the data feed from the previously highest reading sensor (GCI004 Alberta, Canada) has been offline for awhile now. I'm wondering just how high this would be showing if the data were being allowed to be included!
. Ditto! That is why I reported the increase. To me what is important too is the effect that could be causing on people (North Korea and US for example). Now, I have to look into the timeline jumps too. Sounds interesting!

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I am very interested in your analysis of this theory.
Thank you for the vote of confidence Linda!

First of all I find interesting that the article mentions “meters out of order” or being turned off, which mirrors the suspicious some of us expressed in this forum.

For what I gathered the timelines mentioned are the manifestation periods of the combined mind-thoughts in the world taking us towards a path. With the current narrative in the media about the tension between US and North Korea, or the internal social divisions in the US, things tend to lean towards a directed push towards manifestation of violence, a “war period” at worst. If so, unless we manage to heal such timeline as the article mentions, my bet is still for some related dramatic news (even the suppression of them, or releasing some while suppressing others according to convenience) in the period of September 3rd (plus/minus one day) when Mars with the help of Mercury activate the solar eclipse point set on August 21st. Could that be related to the “changes coming this fall?”

Considering as well similar comments about very tired/rundown people, makes me think that perhaps sensitive people feel that way because consciously or unconsciously (even during dream states) their energies are devoted to “healing” those negative timelines in pursuit of more positive outcomes thus feeling without energy later on.

Must still meditate more about this theory.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Considering as well similar comments about very tired/rundown people, makes me think that perhaps sensitive people feel that way because consciously or unconsciously (even during dream states) their energies are devoted to “healing” those negative timelines in pursuit of more positive outcomes thus feeling without energy later on.
Lately I feel it's not necessarily "healing" a negative timeline--as many may still wish to explore this potential outcome at a soul level. Instead, I'm feeling more and more that it's creating a new timeline (that has been healed, if one wishes to view it that way) so that those who wish to may experience a more positive potential. In that way, all choices will remain honored. Stay on the controlled, negative path or choose a new, positive path. Or heck, choose an entirely different possibility that's perfectly neutral.

:)

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
As I was checking the Heartmath data page today, I took a look back at the Schumann Resonance readings for the past year.

If one looks past the individual readings and looks at the general trend of the readings, it's quite clear that all of the readings have gone up significantly over the past year--and even more so just this year alone. This doesn't even take into consideration the extremely high readings that were registered--and then mysteriously removed from the records several months ago.

Here's the chart for the past year:

heartmathschumann9-2016to9-2017.jpg

Fascinating stuff!!!

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Fascinating stuff!!!
What I find intriguing my dear SG is that the highest reading are basically from three locations (Alberta, Canada; Lithuania; and finally Hluhluwe, South Africa). Yes, the other 3 are trending a bit higher too, but not as much as the former locations. I ask myself the significance of such event and so far I'm drawing a blank.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have a program on my computer. The thing is - you need to see it on a globe. I did some work in this area a while back, so will have to dig out materials, but I do have a graphic that shows the Earth as if it were inside a geodesic dome. The three points near those sites Carl mentioned are called the 15 hoop grid points. I marked them on a drawing that I have that is from Bethe-Hagens info.

Just before I read Carl's reply I was thinking that I should take a look at my info again.

bh grid.jpg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Something I've learned is that Gaia needs help in different places to stabilize or release, which may explain why high energy readings occur at different places. It would be interesting to see if there is some kind of pattern with the spikes.

When I first saw your post, I heard "globe", which is what cued me in.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
This is a huge flare, way above X Class boundary, and the x-ray index is off the charts.

From http://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/sun_flares.html

Hmm, I notice that this graph is updating in real time, here on TR, so it will change daily :)

SUN FLARES
Sep 6, 2017 13:35 UTC
X-ray index

Diagram of the solar flare activity
X-ray emission of the Sun yesterday and today (GOES-15)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A friend in Portland sent me pictures of their sky - ash clouds from the big wildfires. It occurred to me that in the northwest US they have a big wildfire and in southeast US they have hurricanes. We felt we could join together in prayers for the most beneficial outcome for the health and safety of the people, pets, wildlife, and Gaia in these areas. Then, out of the blue, an old advertisement popped into my head - "Shake and bake, and I helped". (It was an ad for a chicken product that gave you oven baked friend chicken.)

And now two big CME waves.........

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Despite all the massive solar flares of late and the increases of geomagnetic energy, I haven't noticed a great deal of activity on the Heartmath Institute data site (relating to the Schumann Resonance)--however, the Russian monitoring site has shown some interesting spikes. I've also noticed some very consistently high (and unusual) readings on The Global Consciousness Project. Their website graph page is here: http://global-mind.org/gcpdot/

Here's a recent screenshot of their last 24 hours--it shows that the global coherence has been VERY high over the last 24 hours. With all the hurricanes, wildfires, and earthquakes happening at the moment, it's really no surprise. Anyway, just thought it was quite interesting.

IMG_8759.PNG

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Any of our sensitive's feeling off-base?
I don't consider myself especially "sensitive", but I'm starting to notice more subtle correlations between events like this and my own physiology. I've noticed a much greater need for sleep and meditation lately. Over the last few days especially, I've noticed senses of discomfort--where I'd normally be quite relaxed (such as when lying down to go to sleep). Now, I'm feeling "fidgety" and tossing and turning. The funny thing is, this feels entirely physical--my mind seems calm and feels normal. Dunno exactly how to explain it...

Reactions: Lila
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Just an energetic update showing the high state of geomagnetic (energetic flux) over the last few days. Those of you feeling unusually tired or experiencing other stresses may simply be reacting to some of this increased energy:

geomagnetics10-12through10-14-2017.jpg

Reactions: Lila
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Wow!

The Schumann Resonance readings were "off the charts" again the other day...check this out:

heartmathschumann10212017to11182012high687.jpg

A high of 687.5! The last time there were high readings like this (over 1,100) they "adjusted" things later and lowered everything. It should be interesting to see if they "recalibrate" things again. I'm really curious what this reading would have really been if they hadn't messed with the system a few months back.

Hmmm.

Reactions: Lila and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Plus those were the days where many "disclosure" news popped in the news. I'm starting to think that perhaps we should try to correlate the peaks with "disclosures" and/or dramatic events. Now, mind you, I'm not talking just something in the US -which in reality is just one small portion- but worldwide.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
:((
Wow!

The Schumann Resonance readings were "off the charts" again the other day...check this out:

View attachment 3055

A high of 687.5! The last time there were high readings like this (over 1,100) they "adjusted" things later and lowered everything. It should be interesting to see if they "recalibrate" things again. I'm really curious what this reading would have really been if they hadn't messed with the system a few months back.

Hmmm.
:((:fp:((:fp:((

I ask you! What is the point of data capture if it is then "handled" and "manipulated". What, for the good of the country?

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)