This Girl Remembers 10 Previous Incarnations (With Proof) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Do you remember any of your past lives?

From the time Joey Verwey was just three years old, she was telling her family amazing stories that she was able to remember from her previous ten incarnations.

Stories that were so unusual and detailed, there was no way that she could have learned them on her own.

Her first life was a cave dweller about 200 million years ago. She remembers being chased by a dinosaur, and leaving stone and bone tools behind in a cave.

Today, she was able to lead investigators to a series of caves in South Africa that she had never seen before.

These were the exact same caves where Royal Society Fellow, Robert Bloom, discovered the missing link between apes and humans, Australopithecus Africanus.

Twice she lived as an Egyptian slave, and remembers with perfect accuracy the conditions on board a slave galley, and their ancient techniques of paving stone roads.

There are other, less undefined memories from other ages, where she remembers wearing a heavy veil, and seeing a Princess riding in a carriage on the back of an elephant.

She remembers details from her life as a persecuted Christian, during Roman Emperor Nero’s wicked reign of terror in the first century, where she may have met St. Peter.

She also recalls living in South Africa in the early 1900’s, as a grandchild of then President Paul Kruger, and then growing up to have two husbands, and ten children.

On investigation, these people proved to be real, and it was discovered that one of her children was still alive and in her nineties.

Five year old Joey met this elderly woman, who was instantly reminded of her own mother, and the two had long, convincing discussions about their past family life together.

courtesy:http://dreamcatcherreality.com/10-previous-incarnations/

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Lorna, you post so many thought provoking articles.
This topic has been on my mind quite a bit in the last few months. I've been thinking about how we integrate these memories into our daily lives.
I figured out the source of a phobia about driving on a high flyover over a big expanse of water.
Also, in a meditation I saw me from other lives flowing with me here and bringing our / their best abilities and attributes together.
Thanks.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have had uncomfortable memories surface when I lived in Germany (and/or travelled to places there), one being passing the Dachau train station on a normal suburban train out of Munich. Also, memories in the Berchtesgaden area in southern Bavaria, and horrible recognition in Hitler's mountaintop retreat. The memories are unspeakably suffocating. I may just have picked up on energies which have not dissipated due to their thickness and preponderance, lying in some areas, because I am highly empathic.

But I also have some memories of a pirate life, in which a pirate friend of mine back then came into this life to steal and plunder.

I have been thinking of writing a book about a pirate soul, a Draco soul, who moves through the cycle from STS to STO. This would have to be partly imagined, but I think it could make an interesting story.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Me neither. Needed to painstakingly recover some of it via AP.

No other way left for me (if I want to rely on myself instead of mediums etc.) since I could not be hypnotized when I tried a regression (Michael Newton trainee!) in 2009.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I lean towards being a warrior in many life times. Now the thought of war is revolting. When I was young I used to love war movies of any stripe. Now? not so much or at all. I remember a dream I had a long time ago in which I was a soldier in WW2. I have no idea for whom. I was running up a hill and when I crested it I was cut down by machine gun fire. I came out of the dream thinking that's how I last died.

Toleman

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 15, 2018
An ex boyfriend of mine kept having dreams of us in a previous life. Same dream night after night but never getting further than a certain point until finally he did.
It was a bit grim. He was shot and i was dragged off by several men from our cabin in the woods.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I don't have such a high sense of details. In my case, it is more like snapshots from various lives. And it is really funny to meet somebody in another incarnation and then to remember :)

I feel a lot of pity for everybody who spent many incarnations on Earth, because it is not a very fun place to be at.
As I grow more accustomed to thinking about how life in 3D must appear from a soul level, there is even beauty to be found in the harshest of environments. While we tend to wish only for the "highs" of life (Love, Peace, Harmony, Prosperity, etc.), the "lows" are just as important--and without them, we cannot fully appreciate the full breadth and depth of the experience. In this life (and as the awareness who has to endure both the "good" and the "bad") I'm intending to experience the positive, but I'm growing to appreciate the purpose of the negative more and more.

As PG has already mentioned, I also feel very close to the warrior spirits. I've no doubt I've been there many times too. I've had more than enough of that kind of suffering and intend to experience something much more joyful this time around!

:)

Lightwk73

Just Arrived
Jan 12, 2019
Yes, I remember being a female cavewoman, a German male doctor, a male member of an Indian clan, and being burnt as a female witch. I always thought the memories were daydreams until I found history articles about several of my past lives.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, I remember being a female cavewoman, a German male doctor, a male member of an Indian clan, and being burnt as a female witch. I always thought the memories were daydreams until I found history articles about several of my past lives.
And now you're a cute little piggy<3:))

So cool that you found history articles about those past lives! Any chance you'd like to share some of these?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Being burnt at the stake in a previous life can have severe physical ramifications in this one, for instance, I once had a severe trauma-based reaction watching a scene playing on a movie screen. Nothing could reach me in my plush covered seat, but I totally identified with the character being hauled up the stake. Death is by suffocation from the early smoke, by the way, but still, so unpleasant as to leave traumatic imprints forever. A human being simply cannot believe another human being would do this to you.

Reactions: Alain and Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I once had a severe trauma-based reaction watching a scene playing on a movie screen.
Lol same here. Some guy in the movie was being tortured by a couple of guys and I felt that was me in that chair and I freaked out. My wifey was stunned by my reaction and so was I to a point. To her it was just a movie scene. It was much more then that to me.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
The only thing I think is a past life is I was an Irish solider in WW2, working with British soldiers, but we had both British and American gear. I've been very interested in WW2 for 20+ years and I never could explain it. During WW2 the Americans did send supplies to Britain but I'm only aware of trucks, ammo, and first aid supplies. They very well could have sent uniforms, helmets, belts, pouches, and more.

We were jogging across an opening in the woods towards a path which would take us towards a suspected German group when we were ambushed in a clearing of the pine woods. I was one of the ones killed.

In another case I think I have a memory of a future life. I was an agent rounding up illegal aliens who could shift out of our dimensions and back to ours again, which made them very difficult to catch. I had a special gun would would banish them from our frequency. I know it sounds ridiculous but I had many of these dreams one month, then they tapered off. In this case a large 20ft long Chinese dragon was causing havoc and destroying property so I had to catch or banish him.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The only thing I think is a past life is I was an Irish solider in WW2, working with British soldiers, but we had both British and American gear. I've been very interested in WW2 for 20+ years and I never could explain it. During WW2 the Americans did send supplies to Britain but I'm only aware of trucks, ammo, and first aid supplies. They very well could have sent uniforms, helmets, belts, pouches, and more.

We were jogging across an opening in the woods towards a path which would take us towards a suspected German group when we were ambushed in a clearing of the pine woods. I was one of the ones killed.

In another case I think I have a memory of a future life. I was an agent rounding up illegal aliens who could shift out of our dimensions and back to ours again, which made them very difficult to catch. I had a special gun would would banish them from our frequency. I know it sounds ridiculous but I had many of these dreams one month, then they tapered off. In this case a large 20ft long Chinese dragon was causing havoc and destroying property so I had to catch or banish him.
Those celestial Chinese dragons are pure energy (they are sometimes pictured with cute little coloured clouds around them) and I think based on the yin/yang concept they can be pure destruction or pure creative energy. I think their destruction emanates as something like typhoon energy.

thE4B13TPY.jpgthD2P8NDAX.jpgth1LDDVCBB.jpgth0HJ22CLB.jpg

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Being burnt at the stake in a previous life can have severe physical ramifications in this one, for instance, I once had a severe trauma-based reaction watching a scene playing on a movie screen. Nothing could reach me in my plush covered seat, but I totally identified with the character being hauled up the stake. Death is by suffocation from the early smoke, by the way, but still, so unpleasant as to leave traumatic imprints forever. A human being simply cannot believe another human being would do this to you.
Yes, an extremely traumatic death can leave a permanent mark on the soul. It is then carried from life to life, hampering development until it has been dealt with, usually with the help on an enlightened healer, these aren't the sort of things that can be dealt with on one's own.

In a way, it's like having PTSD at the soul level, it causes random panic attacks which seem to come from nowhere, as I have experienced during this lifetime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I have no memory of that type surely by the few films i saw or i wasn t in measure to make the link

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Recently, between 3 and 5am, lying in bed unable to sleep, I was comfy and relaxed and in what I would call, deep meditation, something I ordinarily find difficult to achieve but often get insights at the time of the morning

Suddenly I was swimming down near the ocean floor, I was male, possibly in my 20s/30s.
Near me I could see part of a large building, possibly white, I appeared to be quite comfortable swimming back and forward while I kept repeating. ‘ my beloved Atlantas, my beloved Atlantis.’
I didn’t feel I was anyone particularly important and felt I might be an architect, and that I loved Atlanta’s so much I had either left it too late to escape or deliberately stayed behind.

Although this young man was me I was viewing it as a scene, I was watching myself and in a blink I was a Dolphin swimming in the same area.
It made me wonder if my love for Atlantis had caused me to reincarnate into a Dolphin, to be able to stay near?

This is the first time I have had any recall of past lives, never given them much thought really and while this experience was so real and true at the time, relating it now I can hardly believe it myself, but it happened as I’ve written and I definitely wasn’t asleep.

I would appreciate any comments from those of you who are familiar with previous life experiences.

• Love this post!
  • Magical
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've had similar glimpses while in a similar state plus one when I was not. I was with some other people and a merman appeared. We definitely knew each other, and I found myself swimming along with him. Although I did not see myself, I assumed I was a mer person. Another time, and I don't recall if before or after this event, I was in the shower and starting to breathe in the water. I only did that a second before the effects on this body snapped me back. Still there are times when I want to breathe in the water.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I've had similar glimpses while in a similar state plus one when I was not. I was with some other people and a merman appeared. We definitely knew each other, and I found myself swimming along with him. Although I did not see myself, I assumed I was a mer person. Another time, and I don't recall if before or after this event, I was in the shower and starting to breathe in the water. I only did that a second before the effects on this body snapped me back. Still there are times when I want to breathe in the water.
I had a merman life on another planet. Definitely not on this planet. On a water world (no land in sight). And I was definitely a mer-man. But in that life, pretty much of a loner.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting. I once had a dream I was swimming on the ocean floor marveling at the life there. Suddenly I said"hey you can't do that" and I woke up gasping for air. That dream always puzzled me.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Alain

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Gosh how interesting these comments are, all of us comfortable under water, and mer people, how wonderful, I’ve never given it much thought but why not, anything is possible.
i would’ve like the life as a Dolphin to have gone on a bit, to have been able to feel what it was like to swim and frollick as they do.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've had a few scenarios play out from past lives in sort of a 'movie' in my 'inner vision'. It can be really eye opening.
One of these was in Atlantis and was a momentary glimpse plus associated feelings about what was going on. As this was just at the end of Atlantis it was a disruptive, chaotic feeling. There was a lot going on. Then, gradually more pieces fell into place and a story emerged regarding the last days of Atlantis and how a group of us fit in to what happened.
Other past lives have also come into my mind's eye; again, typically as an initial glimpse, sometimes with followup later and sometimes enough to build a 'story' of what had happened. Often the initial glimpse was of an emotional moment.
I cherish these glimpses and what they bring me. Each one has been truly fascinating.

Yours sounds beautiful!
And why not be a dolphin that visits the bottom of the sea, viewing the remains of a place you loved so much and spent past lifetime/s in?

Reactions: Pucksterguy

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Dream 1

I try to find evidence of my past lives in several ways, even if it's a strong intuition, or "knowing". I was an Irish solder in WW2 in the UK army. I had a dream about this with unusually high feeling of intuition. This dream was repeated several times during a 1 week period. This was the same repeating dream pattern that happened when my dead grandparents contacted me in a dream, just to check up on me.

In the dream a bunch of us soldiers were jogging across a clearing in a pine woods trying to find a group of Germans. The clearing is transected by a little-used dirt road. We didn't see any Germans, but suddenly the Germans opened fire. I was hit several times in the chest, though it didn't hurt, and I died. In this life I have several moles on my chest where I was shot in my dream. People sometimes have unexplained scars or moles from past lives on their body.

The odd thing was, some of us were wearing US equipment and helmets, some were wearing British gear. When I did some research, the US actually did supply lots of equipment to the British during WW2, everything from clothing, belts, canteens, helmets, pouches, food, and weapons.

In this life, I also have a very big interest in WW2 and Ireland. Ireland seems to "draw me" there. It also happens that my family is from Ireland long before WW2, though a genetic test says our genetics are British.

I've never been in the military in this life but people still ask me if I'm former military due to the way I talk, stand, and act.

Dream 2

I dreamt I was a spider. I grabbed an insect, chomped down on it with my fangs, and suck the insides out. It didn't taste like anything but I felt satisfied. That was weird.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
sort of off topic
June this is for you. Looking at something else, I can across this info about dolphin music.
Tracks are listed for sale on iTunes, but you can listen to snippets to get an idea, which I found just fine.

http://www.speakdolphin.com/recordings.cfm

• Thank you!
Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thanks, Linda, I have found and listened to it and it’s lovely, makes me tingle.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)