They are here! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
To make their point crystal clear, a fluff of something drifted down in front of me in the shape of a single dandelion seed. They were here to stay!

Of course I burst out crying for joy and just let the moment sink in.
So now, I know things will work out somehow!3:-D:D Still have tears running down my cheeks...
Wow Lila............that is fantastic to hear. I am smiling such a big smile! And I have remembered the first time I met these dandelions. A year ago. More later, I have to eat!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Daughters make our journeys run deeper, like the spring that runs through the deep, silent cavern of an overhanging canyon. They are blessed, as their coolness runs through the shadow, only to burst out into sunlight when their mysterious meanderings bring them there.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
(rainbows and sparkles really do make everything better!)
Don't they though? Reminds me of that "record-breaking" rainbow that lasted for over 9 hours. :D

May your days be filled with rainbows and your nights filled with sparkles for as long as you love seeing them.

;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)