They are here! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This feels weird to post.

I was lying in bed and suddenly I felt what looked like dandelion seeds settle all round me. But they were dark blue or the backround was dark blue. As they settled I heard "We are here now" and I burst into tears because I knew it was wonderful and that they had been travelling for a long time and that everything was going to be OK now.

It felt like salvation in dark blue from far away. Anyone else feel something?

I just checked...they are in the Earth and are really busy.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It sounds wonderful.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Pod , what a wonderful experience to have! It sounds so...healing!
Please keep me/us posted on any updates.
Well I have checked this morning, I am still grey and wrinkled. Sigh. HOWEVER two very interesting posts in my email this morning! First one from Lucia Rene:

"I've been working with a few other psychics. We're watching a developing situation closely. It would appear that we are preparing for a planetary event, starting more or less around the 18th or 19th of December where the Earth will align with the Galactic Center.

The result of going through this momentous transit will be the realization of what so many of us have been working for, for so many years. Nothing to fear here. If you've done your spiritual homework, you'll well prepared for the physical splitting of the worlds that looms just over a week ahead of us"

http://x5i0.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/20w40gvmre3f.html

Then an email from Denise le Fey pretty much along the same lines:

"Fellow Forerunners because December 2017 is, for us, the end of this since it began all those many long and difficult years ago. Really? Yes. You ready? Really? Good because here it finally comes; the ability to move between the old lower and NEW higher Earth worlds and NOT have doing so nearly crush us and damage us so deeply that we can’t do anything for a week or a month!"

https://highheartlife.com/2017/12/10/december-2017-a-long-time-coming/

So I guess these guys from last night are just the advance guard! Surely I am not the only person in the whole world who saw them!!!!!

Expecting an email from the Cats over at Schrodingers next.

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Cool, Pod. I read those articles this morning before I came here. What a coinki dink... Dare I say we're done? This is going to be an awesome Christmas. BTW I Love your wrinkles :)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
No dandelion seeds my way, but yet another sense of stepping through a veil into another, more beautiful place, only this time the veil was really no obstacle/barrier, more like another layer of air that was 'warmer'.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Read the 2 links, and am amused that Denise and I have so much in common. I've had that feeling of moving back and forth all my life. Last weekend something interesting happened. Normally, forays into the world of retail knock me out, but not this time. I was carrying my world with me, inviting others in and they came. I talked to everyone around us, and got the same looks - head cocked to one side, quizzical look, a smile, and for the first time - people talked back. Also, I got to visit with 2 dogs (allowed in big box stores if on a leash). The first one was a large black shepherd type with blue eyes. As we passed, we looked at each other and exchanged something. I felt tingly and excited. The second one was another shepherd type dog who was so excited to see me that he would not leave - again with the extraordinary blue eyes.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I’ve been feeling the presence of the ascended masters all around since my qhht session, pushing me into a more spiritual path. I am just not sure what to do exactly, but I’m sure it’ll be revealed to me at the right time.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Be yourself, kind and humble, more Christ like not necessarily religious and take no shit. lol
Agree it is more about Being than Doing. The doing becomes effortless when you have mastered the Being bit. And as Pucksterguy says "take no shit" actually, in this dimension, there isn't any.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I'm trying to go by this: "Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream, Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily. Life is but a dream."
There is a great teaching in this old song.
Someone I care about deeply, who does not appear to be on a spiritual path, told me today that he feels he is between two worlds. That felt really profound because he has no conscious idea of timelines or dimensions or evolutionary shifts.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
No dandelion seeds my way, but yet another sense of stepping through a veil into another, more beautiful place, only this time the veil was really no obstacle/barrier, more like another layer of air that was 'warmer'.
That is lovely Lila. Thank you for sharing that. Isn't it all amazing? I awake every day now near the top of the ladder and glide through the day. I try to recall days when I would sob and sob and sob. Now I am glad I put myself through that, if THIS is the end result.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
We are in the energy of the 12:12 portal now which apparently is open for higher energies until December 21st, which neatly encompasses thr 18/19th galactic alignment dates.

Melt, you mentioned the 12:12 portal didn't you? Can you say a little bit more about it please? I am just not familiar with it at all.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Found this:

12:12 Stargate/Portal/Gateway
Posted on December 7, 2017 by Rev. Bryan Rawls
We are within a powerful time called the 12:12 Stargate/Portal of Light. This is a Ascension gateway that happens once a year to bring more light into the Body, Mind, and Spirit to allow for spirit evolution to come into the understanding we are beings of light with tremendous inherent power that has and needs to be awaken. Those of us that are already awake we will feel the energy move fully through our bodily systems in waves of harmonic frequencies.

https://bryanrawls.com/2017/12/07/1212-stargate-portal-gateway/

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Be yourself, kind and humble, more Christ like not necessarily religious and take no shit. lol
Not many people can put together a sentence like that, Pucksterguy... one that contains the concept of being Christlike and taking no shit within a few words of each other... while making perfect sense!:cool:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
From the second link above (Denise LeFay) this line make me shake my head in wonder with my head hanging open as I mutter "How did she know that this is happening?... just the way she describes it: a quick look (that speaks volumes) from another self":

"Another thing I’ve experiencing increasingly since 2013, and actually started an article about it but will include it here briefly instead, has been how certain other Ascended Masters—my beloved Master Hotei being one of a few—suddenly manifesting in my Higher Awareness to give me a look, an expression, a slight facial gesture and eye contact that speaks unspoken volumes to me in that timeless moment."

As you say, Linda, there is so much in that article that we share! I find that it's an odd feeling (and pleasant) to share such intimate things with someone I've never met (I need a head-scratcher icon here, lol!)

Once again, Pod, you've shown your knack for starting threads that go such fascinating places!

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Dear Pod, my understanding is "no frills" but I think it is the arrival, integration and levelling up of cosmic emanations, through certain doorways which have been happening all this year, but also specifically 10th October (10:10); 11th November (11:11) and 12th December (12:12); followed by Saturn moving into its ruling sign of Capricorn on 19th December, the 5 year anniversay of the end of the old cycle on 21st December 2017; and December (winter/summer) solstice on 22nd December, then followed by a new Super Moon on 1st January and a Super Moon/Blood Moon on 31st January 2018. In other words, a ramp up of what we have been experiencing already. Love <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm trying to go by this: "Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream, Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily. Life is but a dream."
There is a great teaching in this old song.
There's a ditty that runs through my head sometimes, "The merry, merry song for me!" It's kind of like a mantra. I sing it when there's a question of choice, and I want to show myself I know which side is up, which choice I'm taking and which way the boat is pointing.
Maybe that was birthed by Row, Row, Row Your Boat, when I was a kid.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was just in my daughter's room opening some drapes to let in some sun. She had something tough happen to her a while ago and her behaviour has been reflecting how overwhelmed she feels with the stress reverberating throughout the family and extended family. I enjoyed the bright sun as I opened the drapes while wishing my daughter well as I let the sun shine on the crystal in her window, being grateful for the rainbows it created which always seem to bring the mood up (rainbows and sparkles really do make everything better!) As I did so I dared hope that somehow, the rainbow effect from the crystals in the window would stay longer so that they would be there bouncing around her room even on the less sunny days that she finds challenging.

As the wish for a lasting rainbow effect entered my mind and I enjoyed the sun on my skin I suddenly got an image of a pod of dandelions bursting all around me all around the room in a burst of joy. It was beautiful as they unmistakably greeted me in answer to my prayer. To make their point crystal clear, a fluff of something drifted down in front of me in the shape of a single dandelion seed. They were here to stay!

Of course I burst out crying for joy and just let the moment sink in.
So now, I know things will work out somehow!<3:-D:D Still have tears running down my cheeks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)