TheLightFalling Tree: Regeneration (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
image.jpeg Tree of September 16th /17th Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse showing The Sacred Energies of The Dragons sent by Chiron The Wounded Healer to help you embrace your true You with A rain of Lights falling in You, filling you with Grace, Bless and beauty, regenerating Your inner self , guiding you in Your spiritual path.
For Many of you A new path Is showing up now, on Your spiritual Journey, take It as It Is, The way It Is meant to be in Your Life, follow This new way of Wisdom, Healing Is A process and you have to follow This process too to be in peace, at ease. Every tiny particle of These Lights rainin g on you Is Sacred Dragons energy of Love, The new you Is unfoldingNow
Be The Light You are"
I chanelled This message when I finished drawing My Tree From The Pleiadian Council of Light

Reactions: Ben, Lila and Pod

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you for sharing your art and other work, Henda.
I love it! <3

Reactions: Ben and Henda

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Do you remember when we were in a field of tall flowers and they had translucent buds on the top?

Ahem ^^^^ o:):ROFL:<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)