The Yellow Path of The Hidden World. September 2/6 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
" close your eyes as you dive deeper and deeper in the ocean of a magical Land underneath your feet, deep in the underworld you never thought it would even exist.
The Land is mysterious though it would welcome you as a walker, walking the Yellow Path of Manipura hidden in the core of the Crystalline Gaia. It's energy is pure and intense as it hold the waves of Sacred dragons and geometry of The Yellow Land

This tree is holding also the energy of this full water moon
" I am the water Moon Energy and the keeper of the Yellow Path.
A dimension of the Hidden World.

But you know that all is not kept hidden, for you have the Divine Light in you.

Once you switch it on, it will guide you to many of these magical paths the universe has in store for you,
awakening to the Yellow Path is the perfect time to heal at a heart level,
there where your inner being and higher self are guiding you.

Welcome this new path and walk on it bare foot, you are experiencing the water Land of divine wisdom and truth.
The Hidden World is part of who you are
Your inner wisdom and truth "

Here are Ben Woodhead's comments :

" I see six dragons within this picture. The "Yellow Path of the Hidden World" is intriguing because it is fractal. Imagine a picture with glass over it, but the glass has been inflated from within to form a tetrahedron, distorting the image and therefore...keeping it hidden. You can SEE the images but the path is not obvious to the casual glance. I sense this is occurring under the ocean?"

Channeled from the Wave Tree
All Rights Reserved
Copyright ©

fullsizeoutput_7c3.jpeg

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The Land is mysterious though it would welcome you as a walker,
This describes how I am feeling. I'm walking in woods and just enjoying myself - no cares or concerns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)