The Works Of Jurgen Ziewe (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
The Works Of Jurgen Ziewe

A few months ago Lorna Wilson posted a thread about Jurgen Ziewe and all that Ziewe learned while going out of body every morning for the last 40 years. Ziewe is a commercial artist that works from home and makes his own schedule. He meditates very early in the morning for one to two hours every day. He gives an intention during his meditation to have a lucid dream and become conscious in the dream. He goes back to bed after his meditation and usually falls right into a lucid dream. Once he's conscious in his dream he goes out of body and explores all that awaits us on the spiritual levels.

IMG_5113.JPG
This is the front cover of Ziewe's first book

In these books Ziewe explains that whatever drama we are experiencing in our current lives before death we will continue the drama into our spiritual life for a short time. It's our way of letting that life go and moving on to beautiful experiences on the other side.

Ziewe has visited spiritual levels behind the veil that will amaze you and blow you away. There is beauty waiting everywhere for us. Home awaits.

Ziewe has written a few books about what he experienced on other levels during his explorations while OB. His books are: Multidimensional Man, An Authentic Eye Witness Account Of The World That Waits Us After Death: Jurgen Ziewe, Self Published in 2008.
and his second book is: Vistas Of Infinity, How to Enjoy Life When You Are Dead: Jurgen Ziewe, Self Published in 2015.

IMG_5112.JPG

Ziewe's second book

Ziewe's books are written beautifully artistic and imaginative. They answer a lot of questions about the life awaiting us after this one. Jurgen Ziewe's books should be read by people that want to know what it's like after we drop these bodies.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have just read Multi-Dimensional Man. It resonated with me on many levels. What amazing things await us to discover. He has done such a good job of describing the indescribable. I fully recommend this read, it is so uplifting. Now I am going to order Vistas of Infinity

Reactions: Vickie
OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I have just read Multi-Dimensional Man. It resonated with me on many levels. What amazing things await us to discover. He has done such a good job of describing the indescribable. I fully recommend this read, it is so uplifting. Now I am going to order Vistas of Infinity
I felt the same, June. Those books really made me feel excited about what awaits us. If one has any fear of death it would be gone after reading Ziewe's work. It's going to be an amazing afterlife and we never forget our lives and people we have met and those we have loved.

Vistas Of Infinity is equally excellent!

Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)