The Soul's Retrieval And the Process of Eternity (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
When part of the human soul begins its travel to the spirit world to reach the holly part stored there, it explodes in little parts and the process of death begins. It happens during a whole year or less then the final part when leaving reaches a high frequency, the highest frequency that brings inside the physical body an incomparable awareness of being in between dimensions.

When it finally leaves it is like flying butterflies or the sound of children shouting, or the ground moving under the physical shape
The release of the soul causes progressive feeling of cold and heat and a need to drink water as the soul's energy is burning.

Channeled today in connection to my guides
The Soul retrieval and the process of eternity

A pic of my travel to my hometown yesterday Sunday April 1, 2018

fullsizeoutput_c65.jpeg

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
When part of the human soul begins its travel to the spirit world to reach the holly part stored there, it explodes in little parts and the process of death begins. It happens during a whole year or less then the final part when leaving reaches a high frequency, the highest frequency that brings inside the physical body an incomparable awareness of being in between dimensions.

When it finally leaves it is like flying butterflies or the sound of children shouting, or the ground moving under the physical shape
The release of the soul causes progressive feeling of cold and heat and a need to drink water as the soul's energy is burning.

Channeled today in connection to my guides
The Soul retrieval and the process of eternity

A pic of my travel to my hometown yesterday Sunday April 1, 2018

View attachment 4035
Boy I could do with feasting my eyes on that incredible blue sky, it’s ppppppersisting with rain where I am in UK.

Bank holiday when families want to go to the coast or whatever, it’s such a shame.
Still friday promises sun so that’s a positive.:)

Reactions: Anaeika and Henda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, working in the nursing home for the aged, I have witnessed those on the run-up to their death transition, have hardly any energy left with which to hold up their head - they are so exhausted (and they do complain about it) . It is as if their energy for life is withdrawn, and now they are looking inwardly and storing up some energy they may need for the transition. Their body no longer takes and uses the energy with abandon.

OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Yes, working in the nursing home for the aged, I have witnessed those on the run-up to their death transition, have hardly any energy left with which to hold up their head - they are so exhausted (and they do complain about it) . It is as if their energy for life is withdrawn, and now they are looking inwardly and storing up some energy they may need for the transition. Their body no longer takes and uses the energy with abandon.
This is so true for those who are old aged and very sick. But death may come anytime during a persons' life. There are many cases of those who die young or even babies ! The soul explodes anyway. It is very current that after a heart attack the last part of the soul comes back into the physical for a little while just to say good bye and then leaves. The person is very weak but conscious and in between dimensions. It happens too after a surgery even when it was a good one, because the person was meant to leave.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
The person is very weak but conscious and in between dimensions.
Very interesting Henda. We all experienced/heard/read about people that shortly after they depart this plane come back very briefly to say goodbye in different ways to relatives, friends, etc. through apparitions, dreams, unexpected events for example. In your opinion/experience what is the mechanism for such events? How do they obtain the energy from where they now reside to manifest something in 3d?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)