The Shift & Remote Group Healing I Weekend of the 10th of June, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here I talk about the shift and provide a process for us to go through before sending healing to each other.

After investigating some of the latest information out there on how the shift in consciousness is progressing, I have ran into a few interesting things, but a while ago now I stopped actively keeping up to date as I had a intuitive understanding of how it was all going to play out, which is still spot on so far.

So back from about 2014-2015 I came to understand that the process would be much more gradual than what some of us expected, but with a few major events now and again as the years passed by and with 2017 being one of the more important years in the process, but it was still going to take years to properly establish it self — consciousness changes in people.

Two days ago I posted Lynn's psychic reading about the subject, which was a good update for all of us. It's been a while since David Topi discussed the new earth and shift subject so I hadn't seen a lot out there, since I haven't been looking. I see Lynn's reading relating to the Cloud G2 situation that I have posted about in the past, how the energy wave from the object(s) and tail being sucked in, is taking its time to reach us, but seems to be a gradual process.

The webbot is showing a bit of a financial collapse near the end of the year which coincides with the changes of course. This is why the cryptocurrencies are becoming a good idea to invest in with bitcoin indicating how successful they are turning out, but some countries are likely to create their own form of cryptocurrency.

My point being of mentioning all that is that life continues to change dramatically for all of us. Change is a very good thing, even when it may be perceived in a negative light, at least something is actually moving, rather than being stagnant.

I'm being guided to provide a short process for us to go through, so that we can better embrace these changes in consciousness, humanity and life here on Earth. As I write this, I am not aware of what that is just yet, so let's see...

Step 1

When you get into your physical position for the healing, and after you prepare your mind and body to begin, visualize particles of light and energy coming down from above, covering not just your physical body but the area around you so that your space is enveloped in these bright golden particles. Feel them penetrate your energy and physical body as you open yourself up to the energies which have been coming in for a while now and will continue on for many years.

This energy is there to help you change on many levels and its source is not singular, but from many influences — but of course everything at one point comes from the one source, including you.

Usually there would be more emphasis on it's purpose, but because there are many reasons behind the purpose of all this energy, we could limit its purpose by defining it and therefore take note of step 2.

Step 2

While this process above is taking place, put in the intention of opening yourself up to receive and not block out the much welcomed assistance and changes into your being. Feel yourself expanding out, from within your center, which you could picture as something very small inside you, around the center of your body where the solar plexus chakra is, which expands out as you expand — this can help free up your energy body to receive.

15200013865_194e2c3da1_o.jpg
Image Source: NASA

And that's it, keep on with step 1 and then step 2 for five or ten minutes, it's up to you, and then send healing and/or receive for our group.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 2 PM on a Saturday in Virginia, USA (PDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 7 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm in.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
I fired up one of Kristy's crystal grids on Friday night so that it would charge in the full lunar. Just prior to Saturday's healing I opened a druidic circle around the crystals and as I was doing it, directly over-hear, a huge buzzard was being pursued by two ravens. He/she was toying with the ravens, swooping and ascending with startling dexterity. They pursued him in vein...

I found the timing of this hugely notable as I chanted my utterances, bang on cue! Not only am I hugely impressed by the beauty of buzzards at the best of times (I find them like mini-eagles) but also ravens are one of our most sacred animals and the positive omens when seeing one are bountiful...so two AND a buzzard was most pleasing as a start to my healing!

I performed a Sacred Grove exercise as a precursor to the exercise laid out by Laron, whereupon I met my guide Myddryn. We sat in a circle of nine silver birches (as is my creation) and it began to rain pure light, which was refreshingly cold when it landed on my skin. Gradually my skin became luminous as more and more droplets poured onto the pair of us and a purple sphere began to form between us, swirling and vibrating. I became aware of my grid outside in the garden and felt their energy fire through Myddryn, the sphere and into me, lighting all three of us up from inside while the droplets rained down on our energy bodies and skin.

The energy rain suddenly ceased as though someone had instantly turned off a tap and sunlight flooded in on us in the grove! We were light beings at last...a wonderful mediation.

Love to all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)