THE SASQUATCH MESSAGE TO HUMANITY (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Neeraj

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 23, 2016
Delhi, India
The Message for Humanity by the Sasquatch includes 50 Chapters that were transmitted to SunBow TrueBrother ( DawaOutah LomaKatsi :-https://www.facebook.com/dawaoutah.lomakatsi ) by the Sasquatch elder Kamooh between May and September 2015. It speaks of our human origins, six million years ago and our original spiritual purpose, as intended by our Star Elders for the continued spiritual evolution on our sacred Mother Planet.
https://sasquatchpeople.com/2015/09/29/sasquatch-message-for-humanity/?blogsub=confirming#blog_subscription-3

Last edited:

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Wow, this is a big message! Thank you for sharing it. I think we will be hearing more from such races.

To help people find resonance more easily, and to make our communications on this board more effective, I would ask that you please include a short introduction to posts like this, telling a bit about the source and the message. That way, we have a conversation started, rather than listing links. Thanks for understanding :)

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Thanks, Neeraj, no big deal, just helps keep conversations going :)

So, I'm unfamiliar with the message of Sasquatch, but intrigued. What do you find in it that's beautiful? I'm going to be scanning through the link, meanwhile... and I've heard from another source that they're getting messages from Sasquatch, too. And there are some in this community who have had direct (more or less) interaction with Sasquatch (Vickie and Linda, that I know of). I wonder if there is a universal communication this race is trying to get through our heads?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

So, I'm unfamiliar with the message of Sasquatch, but intrigued. What do you find in it that's beautiful? I'm going to be scanning through the link, meanwhile... and I've heard from another source that they're getting messages from Sasquatch, too. And there are some in this community who have had direct (more or less) interaction with Sasquatch (Vickie and Linda, that I know of). I wonder if there is a universal communication this race is trying to get through our heads?
I've no doubt that all kinds of beings are trying to help us along--for as we go, so does the rest of the universe! :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

I have been reading the Sasquatch message for a year now. They say they are our Elder Brother, which I am inclined to believe. There is also a fascinating recounting of Universal History, which includes many millennia of Ant People - a silica based group of beings, who ended up being driven underground and building ant cities for their survival (but their story is way more interesting than that). Perhaps this is relevant today as there is talk of branching out from our carbon-based structure.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here is just a tiny taste:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/one-united-nation-for-the-great-earth-peace/conversations-with-sasquatch-part-36-to-part-40-as-received-and-transmitted-toda/10153658135178373

This was given on October 9, 2015.

''If you have listened to our message this far, you now understand that the evolution of intelligence and spiritual consciousness on this home-planet Earth, as in the whole Omniverse, is far from being limited to the short history of your Human People. You understand that the conception and creation of your people was part of a much longer Soul evolution experiment process, stretched over countless aeons.'' .....
''We can now enter into the description of the wars of hybrids that have transformed the evolution of this Earth and all life forms therein, including that of your Human People and of my Sasquatch People. After the lower lords and the powers they control moved to the underworld, they started invading it. The war of hybrids for the control of the underworld raged for ages, involving countless hybrid types.'' ......
''At first, the Ant-People could keep their underground bases by protecting them with electromagnetic shields and weapons. Some of those radioactive and radiotronic frequencies were designed to affect and destroy only reptoid genetics, while leaving the insectoid hybrids untouched. The first phase of the war between the insectoid and reptoid hybrids was thus spent in engineering a wide variety of hybrids, mixing reptoid and insectoid genetics on both sides. They were used as genetic infiltrators and spies.''
''After ages, the reptoid lower lords deviced hybrids that could enter through the protective shields and crack their codes, allowing them to deactivate them and launch a series of attacks deep within the Ant-People's underground tunnels and domains, with intelligent drones spraying highly toxic insecticide gases. This chemical aggression which the insectoids couldn't repulse, forced the Ant-People to retreat ever deeper into the hidden parts of the underworld. Many of their laying queens were exterminated, so they rescued all the ones they could, hiding them into those deepest caves, and sealed their entrances.''
''This massive insecticide aggression caused a major depopulation of the Ant-People and depleted their potential of natural reproduction. Since only a small proportion of their populations provides laying queens, these few individuals with reproductive abilities could lay millions of eggs in a single year. But the rest of the Ant-People consisted in sterile individuals, who were conceived for work and defense.''

OP
Neeraj

Neeraj

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 23, 2016
Delhi, India
Wow, this is a big message! Thank you for sharing it. I think we will be hearing more from such races.

To help people find resonance more easily, and to make our communications on this board more effective, I would ask that you please include a short introduction to posts like this, telling a bit about the source and the message. That way, we have a conversation started, rather than listing links. Thanks for understanding :)
What I loved about the Message is we have our
Here is just a tiny taste:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/one-united-nation-for-the-great-earth-peace/conversations-with-sasquatch-part-36-to-part-40-as-received-and-transmitted-toda/10153658135178373

This was given on October 9, 2015.

''If you have listened to our message this far, you now understand that the evolution of intelligence and spiritual consciousness on this home-planet Earth, as in the whole Omniverse, is far from being limited to the short history of your Human People. You understand that the conception and creation of your people was part of a much longer Soul evolution experiment process, stretched over countless aeons.'' .....
''We can now enter into the description of the wars of hybrids that have transformed the evolution of this Earth and all life forms therein, including that of your Human People and of my Sasquatch People. After the lower lords and the powers they control moved to the underworld, they started invading it. The war of hybrids for the control of the underworld raged for ages, involving countless hybrid types.'' ......
''At first, the Ant-People could keep their underground bases by protecting them with electromagnetic shields and weapons. Some of those radioactive and radiotronic frequencies were designed to affect and destroy only reptoid genetics, while leaving the insectoid hybrids untouched. The first phase of the war between the insectoid and reptoid hybrids was thus spent in engineering a wide variety of hybrids, mixing reptoid and insectoid genetics on both sides. They were used as genetic infiltrators and spies.''
''After ages, the reptoid lower lords deviced hybrids that could enter through the protective shields and crack their codes, allowing them to deactivate them and launch a series of attacks deep within the Ant-People's underground tunnels and domains, with intelligent drones spraying highly toxic insecticide gases. This chemical aggression which the insectoids couldn't repulse, forced the Ant-People to retreat ever deeper into the hidden parts of the underworld. Many of their laying queens were exterminated, so they rescued all the ones they could, hiding them into those deepest caves, and sealed their entrances.''
''This massive insecticide aggression caused a major depopulation of the Ant-People and depleted their potential of natural reproduction. Since only a small proportion of their populations provides laying queens, these few individuals with reproductive abilities could lay millions of eggs in a single year. But the rest of the Ant-People consisted in sterile individuals, who were conceived for work and defense.''
Thank You Hailstones Melt for the details.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Neeraj

Neeraj

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 23, 2016
Delhi, India

Thank You Maryann for understanding. It is tough one as far as your question goes - What do you find in it that's beautiful?. After reading, I fell in love with the Sasquatch People. Their message matches with that of David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Lynn (of Your Psychic Focus) & other source.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)