The readings by Maryann Rada (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Before I start, I guess I should say that it seems that me and Maryann are not completely unrelated. But, I think in general that doesn't make my assessment subjective.

So, how does it work? You send a message to Maryann outlining what troubles you and it is delivered to a group of Pleiadian entities of a slightly higher dimension known as the Creative Counselors. As far as I understand, their super powers are related to being able to look into different timeliness and in general beyond the veil in order to make you obtain a greater understanding of the issue. If possible, they may also make you laugh, suggesting not to take the problem too seriously.

You can expect entities you know from previous incarnations to pop up, say hello and send you love while explaining things to you. It is a very lovely feedback.

In many ways, it is like the QHHT therapies that are so popular on this forum. The advantage is that you don't need to physically meet Maryann (I'd love to do so if I could, but she is physically thousands of miles away) and you don't need to be hypnotized.

When I received my first reading I concluded that those were the best spent $ 90 in my life. Now that I have the second, I am not so sure, lol.

A special channeled message to Maryann from my lower self:"Dear one, know that I am holding you responsible for the fact that when I received my first reading it blew my mind so much I overcooked the meal I was working on. I hope that you had better luck with the cooking you were doing back then. Sending a lot of all that is to you and those around you."

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Wow, thank you, Slayer! What a nice message to come upon here at the Roundtable :) I love doing these readings, and every one is different from any others... so yours was totally unique. I never had a two-party source like yours before, but it was perfectly fitting for what they had to say.

Haha, I can't say I've ever mis-cooked while writing, but I have def had my mind blown with some of the messages as they come through. It is indeed a powerful process.

Anyone who would like to explore these can visit my website, linked below in my signature.

K

KarlaSM

Omg Maryann the reading you gave to me gives me chills and such a nice feeling...lol I even chuckle when I read it because some paths are just plain weird, it just shows how creative souls can be. A monster of four heads hahaha :p

But seriously, if someone is picky about readings is myself and these ones are so unique, full of truth and love!! A++++

<3

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
:) I love doing these readings, and every one is different from any others...
Yeah, KarlaSM shared a bit of hers and it even the tone sounded very different, so it must be a fully customized experience.

I guess 4 heads have the potential to make the monster much smarter than a single-headed one ;)

One of the things I learned is that there are very friendly entities watching our lifestreams closely and sending a lot of love our way. Sometimes it is easy to feel lonely because the veil is designed to block the contact with them. And yet, feeling lonely is one of the most absurd things we naturally come across in our earthly endeavors.

The realization that I needn't feel this way was interestingly enough the last "discovery" I did before "meeting" my twin flame.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Somnambulist is such a lovely image for the state of the general humanity, Karla SM. Thank you for putting that out there. Even though the "eyes" are open, the EYES are not open. Misconnection, misdirection, confusion and confabulation are the order of the day when people operate on autopilot, but are disconnected with their central being beyond the veil.

K

KarlaSM

Very true Hailstones, so sad. It is the real crisis we are experiencing as a collective, and that gives rise to more addictions and weird distractions all the time. That in contrast with the groups who are doing their best to step out of those illusions and feel their real connection to their own hearts and souls and everything else. :)

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Recently, I was asked about who, exactly, these readings come through... who are the "Creative Counselors of the Pleiadian Renegade Family of Light-Hearted Healers"? The answer I received is posted in full at this link, and an excerpt from the response is posted below:

"The present interactive structure in which we let our words react with your minds is one of silent moving, a series of impulses sourcing from the library without the sphere of knowledge of your incarnated self for the time you dwell in the matrix of Earth, but within the realm of soul from which you source and to which you are ever stealthily attached. It is our positioning within the framework of your world’s spiritual element that permits a streamlined connectivity between this realm of soul-knowing and the experiencer within the matrix. In short, we are liaisons between you as experiencer in the body and the soul from which you have your origin as a projection of divine mind. We whisper what your soul has to say from the perspective of eternity and timeless expansiveness. The language common to all is love, which you interpret according to your willingness to sit within love for self in receiving the transmission through the written word. It is in truth no different from having an epiphany from reading great poetry or sacred texts, with the difference that this is sourced from an intelligence that knows you intimately and communicates in vibrations keyed to unlock specific understandings and awarenesses for your benefit. While others might read the same message written for you and gain structural knowledge of themselves, your message is attuned for your heart and mind specifically. If another benefits, it is through resonance and love for the self within the Self of All from which all life sources its origin. At that level, all are connected and the message is simply 'Love'."

read more here: http://opalescentnine.com/about/creative-counselors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)