• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

The Quotes Thread

Lila

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
And in honour of the beauty in the picture<3:

This being canine is a guest house.
Every naptime a new arrival.

A wag, a nod, a growl,
some momentary scent trail comes
as an unexpected visitor.

Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if they are a crowd of trespassers
who violently sweep your scent marks
empty of their meaning,
still, treat each guest honorably.
He may be clearing you out
for some new delight.
The dark butt, the submissive breast-baring, the alpha snarl,
meet them at the gate laughing and invite them in.
Be grateful for whatever comes
because each has been sent
as a guide from beyond."
- The Canine Guest House, a poem by Lila in honour of Rumi

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator

Anaeika

Boundless Creation
Staff member
Board Moderator
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.

—Mother Teresa

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
As the same person inhabits the body through childhood, youth, and old age, so too at the time of death he attains another body. The wise are not deluded by these changes.

THE BHAGAVAD GITA

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
35123958_10160420875450057_8983439405465206784_n.jpg 35114760_10160420868055057_5804194605968654336_n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
"To understand how psychic energies move and function in human beings, you have to observe how energies move and function in nature. Look at a tree: the higher the trunk and branches rise, the deeper the roots reach down into the soil. It is a system of compensation, of balance, that exists on all planes – the physical, psychic and spiritual. So, the higher human beings aim in consciousness, the deeper they descend into their subconscious.

Many who decide to embrace the spiritual life make the great mistake of neglecting the reality of the dark world they carry within. They believe that wanting to work for the light, to be wise, fair and impartial, is enough to make it so. Unfortunately, that is just not the case. Each level of consciousness brings with it particular currents, forces and entities, and those on a spiritual path must be careful to maintain a balance between these two inner worlds."
— Omraam Mikhaël

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
Retired Moderator

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
Retired Moderator
OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

"There is only one perpetrator of evil and that is human unconsciousness. If you were truly conscious of what your possible ill spirited action does to another human being, to yourself and the collective unconscious, you would not do it. So those who act with toxicity in any manner, we have to understand that it is almost as if they are asleep. If they truly understood, if they truly 'got' what they were doing they wouldn't have done it. You know this to be true."
— Eckhart Tolle

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

"There is only one perpetrator of evil and that is human unconsciousness. If you were truly conscious of what your possible ill spirited action does to another human being, to yourself and the collective unconscious, you would not do it. So those who act with toxicity in any manner, we have to understand that it is almost as if they are asleep. If they truly understood, if they truly 'got' what they were doing they wouldn't have done it. You know this to be true."
— Eckhart Tolle
Whenever I act with toxicity (project anger) I am at the stage where this has an immediate and painful effect on my body. It seems I don't have a choice any longer. If I project anger, I feel pain, sometimes serious pain. It is instantaneous and hits me in one of a number of spots in my pain body. So it feels good, voicing the anger and not being ridden roughshod all over, and then it feels entirely terrible. I think this is a stage along the evolutionary path. My physical body will no longer entertain that level of toxic response, and I have to learn higher ways of dealing with each and every situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)