The Quotes Thread (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Timely reminder, as all form is all of us, all the time.

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That one makes me laugh.
Yeah, everything is different when I change something crucial. Still looks the same, just feels different.

Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
"...the physical plane is only the plane of the effects and never of the causes, so that what exists at the physical level, is always a reflection of what exists at the level higher."

Quote from David Topi Answers Your Questions - Answers # 17, Question 102

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
“This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.”
— Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

tumblr_n1jgdoP4Hv1sqaekko1_400.jpg

Reactions: Lila and Sinera

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have done as you suggest, and the glorious thing about it is nobody really cares! People are scared of what society will think of success or failure, but I know - I've gotten away with it, and I know it wasn't really failing but just the story line I decided to play out, and it gives colouration to all my experiences added together. I don't personally feel lesser for having made those plays and them not playing out the way I thought they would. It's only when I try to explain a sequence of events it sounds like a fail, but when I am just in the now with no thought of the past, my being is big, bright and abundant.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
While reading this, a feeling came over me that it is a wonderful privilege to be human.
To experience all the different emotions. All the ups and downs of a human life.
To experience the opposite of love, namely, fear. To overcome fear and rejoice.
And..... to experience being a perfectly divine, very human mess.
There are many who have never, and will never get the opportunity.

Don’t know if I’m right, but that’s how I felt.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
While reading this, a feeling came over me that it is a wonderful privilege to be human.
To experience all the different emotions. All the ups and downs of a human life.
To experience the opposite of love, namely, fear. To overcome fear and rejoice.
And..... to experience being a perfectly divine, very human mess.
There are many who have never, and will never get the opportunity.

Don’t know if I’m right, but that’s how I felt.
Wow.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That one pretty much sums up any 'unusual' perception.
Something along the lines of ... If it's not shared it's not real to the bulk of people. Therefore, the person with that unacknowledged perception must be insane?

BTW, is Sinera Arenis your avatar? Did she write stuff about 'truth' and beliefs, etc like you have in your byline below your posts?
I'm curious.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
BTW, is Sinera Arenis your avatar? Did she write stuff about 'truth' and beliefs, etc like you have in your byline below your posts?
I'm curious.
Yes. It's me allowing myself the self-obsessed hybris of self-quote. Evil me.
:-))

(If you haven't noticed: Arenis as 'last name' is just Sinera backwards :cool:, I like the look and sound of it, also Arenis (only) is another avatar now of mine in another forum.)

The content was a reaction (I admit certainly done one moment on a whim) to a lot of past posts, discussions and stories I saw (... and see ...) here but don't want to (or feel I am not allowed to) discuss or comment anymore on. It probably would not end well, either. Probably would be banned even in the long run for just being honest and too 'direct'.
;)

So therefore at least I write a reminder or a statement to whoever may stumble across it, as a kind of 'balance', also for myself. It's my solution to now staying rather 'quiet' on these posts, topics and 'stories' otherwise.

Well, at least I try to. It is not easy sometimes.
o:)

Sad but true. But okay. I can live with it.

And since this is the Quote-Thread, here I conclude now officially with a quote:

I like the last one I added by singer and poet Till Lindemann a lot because it also applies so well to my own state of permanent low depression (or rather basic 'blues' / weltschmerz / melancholy) and my art creation which helps it sometimes:

Reactions: Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
There is existential pain, but who wants to wallow in it? Rise above it. (... bloody weltschmerz!!!)
That is exactly why any kind of creativity or art helps to rise above it. Or to convert it, use it, turn it into something better, something good at least. Be the alchemist who's turning sh*** into gold.

Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That is exactly why any kind of creativity or art helps to rise above it. Or to convert it, use it, turn it into something better, something good at least. Be the alchemist who's turning sh*** into gold.
Yes. Grey cat with green eyes is the best colour combo, IMO. You nailed it.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
"What life behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

1551836413314.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)