The Powers That Were & Waking Up | Lynn — Focus Sessions (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
transients.info submitted a new article.

The Powers That Were & Waking Up | Lynn — Focus Sessions
By Lynn via Focus Sessions (October 9, 2017)

Q. Hello Lynn, I hope you can use your ability to tell us what the PTW (Powers That Were) fears most, and what we can do to stop them? The Las Vegas shooting has gaping holes in it. How can we best wake people up?

A. When I tune into the PTW, I get the thing they fear most is losing power. They will do what is needed to maintain their power through influence, intimidation and fear. It looks like over the years they have made an art of manipulating people into doing what they want under the guise that it is their idea. Then, I hear the most effective way to control people is to it in such a way that they don't know they are being controlled....
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited:

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
It is definitely not working at all, and this is another pin on the dartboard:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-23/changing-russia-narrative

Turns out there may be a reason Trump is keeping Mueller on board, and allowing himself to be a pinata to the MSM. Mueller is now investigating Clinton, Podesta, Lynch, Comey, Obama - on a whole palate of issues. The Clinton-Obama era Democrats are running scared now....

And Trump is releasing the CIA records of the Kennedy assassination. Another feather in the hat.
And more evidence of the lifting of the veil, the shift. TPTB are getting pummeled.......

BTW - anyone notice that LV shooting has basically disappeared from MSM because of all the wildly incoherent narratives? Either (a) FBI and LV police are Pink Panther incompetent, or (b) there's infighting amongst the various groups (NSA, CIA, FBI, DIA, who knows who else) that they forgot to match up their narratives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)